Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times (37185 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
I hope Soludo wins.
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Honestly the thing surprise me o!

As big as Anambra South Senatorial District is, with many local governments, the candidates of the 3 major political parties are all from Aguata.

Ndi Anambra what happened?

Are Aguata people the most influential in Anambra South?

Anambra doesn’t see zoning and ‘it’s-our-turn’ as the be-all-and-end-all of politics in the state! It’s not the primary consideration for leadership recruitment, and that shows you the entire state see themselves as one big family!

That being said, they’re actually some states in Nigeria where such primordial considerations could lead to some burning the state right back to the stone age! shocked
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by chiefobdk2: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ezennaemeka1:

This time around...it's the turn of Anambra south to produce a governor.... And in Anambra south, Aguata is the most influential and populated LGA with more people into politics.

Don't get it twisted Nnewi North local government is the most populated in Anambra South.

Worthy to note. Nnewi North local government have one town just Nnewi..

While aguata have 14 towns
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by sonssyo: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Honestly the thing surprise me o!

As big as Anambra South Senatorial District is, with many local governments, the candidates of the 3 major political parties are all from Aguata.

Ndi Anambra what happened?

Are Aguata people the most influential in Anambra South?

The zoning is for them,it's there turn
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Kfed4ril(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tutu19:
Soludo will not be a good governor. He is a proud man that does not take advise. Anambra people will hear weeeeeeen.. Mark my words. I have outgrown seeing from man's perspective.

They’ll not listen
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by ThatFairGuy: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Only u bloodykiller, madamvanessa, Canceller, Achalugonwa you no dey tire. Your life revolves round Nairaland. Yahoo boiii undecided
MadamVanessa:
Inec should just declare Soludo winner at once because we all know that he's winning.

Any party can win Anambra and i will be so find with it, but you see that Idiotic, satanic and uselessss party headed with dunce, drug baron, senile idiots, terrorist apologists, thugs etc called APC .. there's no place for such evil party in SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.
NakwansaPolice:
Myn.d44 lalasti.clala Seu.n

Rule 2
You don show with another Monika, aren't you tired
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by NakwansaPolice: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Only u bloodykiller, madamvanessa, Canceller, Achalugonwa you no dey tire. Your life revolves round Nairaland. Yahoo boiii undecided
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by NakwansaPolice: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by fx45(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
Interesting.
As for me it's OK as long as power do not get to the hands of the hyenas the PDP.
Its no longer CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO APC's Andy Ubah

Ndi Ugwu sef... Brainless apes
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by webguru(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Asinnn Alex just deceived this man... online governor...lol

kenzysmith:
It would have been better if Maduka didn't even contest at all, after the PDP primaries at least we all would be thinking he would have won the election if pdp had pick him grin. But greedy Alex determine in cashing out big time went ahead to convince this man to continue and even organizing plan online election to deceive maduka.
Maduka was boasting 3 days ago he is the next governor of anambra because of winning online people governor grin

Chai now see the disgrace before I even taught he wasn't even contesting at all . grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.