Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times (37181 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Confirmedzombie: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
APC cruising to 2nd position again. Im shocked people out of hate raining insult on APC calling it Fulani party yet they are getting huge votes.

Igbos always play politics of sentiment yet they are seeking for APC to zone presidency to SE.

Why cant igbos ask there favourite parties to give the presidential ticket.

I weak for my igbo brothers. Igbos dont know how to play politics at all.

I wish Soludo all the best. Solomon is the people choice.

God bless Ndi Anambra for coming out to vote enmass

Ndi Anambra have defeated Igbos.

This Anambra election has proven once again that Buhari is a honest man.

No bloodshed, No violence.

The best election ever in Nigeria
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by egbabiekperemo1: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Categories of people in sifia pains by the news

1. Futa Jalon head slammers
2. Afonja Muslim miscreants
3. APC miscreants
4. Useless Buhari foot soldiers

U forgot to add the miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Inec should just declare Soludo winner at once because we all know that he's winning.

Any party can win Anambra and i will be so find with it, but you see that Idiotic, satanic and uselessss party headed with dunce, drug baron, senile idiots, terrorist apologists, thugs etc called APC .. there's no place for such evil party in SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.
Why are you people from the South East always attaching yourself to the people of the South South sef?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Indispensable85(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by lwanga1993: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by akdjr(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
When I talk about that even in the state we all come from, we are sometimes also marginalize by our own people.
kingsways:
The three of them are from the same LGA
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by edmaraja: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
Interesting.
As for me it's OK as long as power do not get to the hands of the hyenas the PDP.

But you are ok with a well known criminal like Andy Uba winning abi? Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Circuitlord:
APGA has won all the political parties including APC combined.
APC has no foothold in Anambra.

As e dey like this, I'm just waiting patiently to know what the likes of Hon. Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu, Hon. Umeoji and those HoA members that decamped to APC at the dying minute will do when INEC declares Prof. Charles Soludo the winner.
Oga u dey vex like this o.
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Emmypure: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Honestly the thing surprise me o!

As big as Anambra South Senatorial District is, with many local governments, the candidates of the 3 major political parties are all from Aguata.

Ndi Anambra what happened?

Are Aguata people the most influential in Anambra South?

Zoning
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by lwanga1993: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Why are you people from the South East always attaching yourself to the people of the South South sef?

Did she tell you she's from south east?
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Emmypure: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Inec should just declare Soludo winner at once because we all know that he's winning.

Any party can win Anambra and i will be so find with it, but you see that Idiotic, satanic and uselessss party headed with dunce, drug baron, senile idiots, terrorist apologists, thugs etc called APC .. there's no place for such evil party in SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.

Take am easy madam.
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Ezennaemeka1:

This time around...it's the turn of Anambra south to produce a governor.... And in Anambra south, Aguata is the most influential and populated LGA with more people into politics.

I am from Aguata but I find it odd that nnewi people couldn't hijack the whole thing.
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Emmypure: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Ezennaemeka1:

This time around...it's the turn of Anambra south to produce a governor.... And in Anambra south, Aguata is the most influential and populated LGA with more people into politics.

Nnewi nko?
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2021
lwanga1993:

Did she tell you she's from south east?
I know she is from the South East.
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by mekussa(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2021
sexyking1:

No the candidacy were zoned to them. The most infulencial is anambra central. And they have produced two governor (obi and ngige) obiano was from anambra west, but now It is their turn

Obiano is from Anambra NORTH

1 Like

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Hotzone:
IPOB party on the win

Nnamdi vulture Kanu pls try to restructure ur brain before Nigeria
Rambling rubbish..

No iota of sense..

Shut up angry
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by techWriter3: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2021
The three of them not from the same LGA
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by helsinkiman(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
You are right. You just conceded that APC should zone the presidency to South West. Dont cry of margonalisation when that happens.

MadamVanessa:

1 Like

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Decryptor(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Circuitlord:
APGA has won all the political parties including APC combined.
APC has no foothold in Anambra.

As e dey like this, I'm just waiting patiently to know what the likes of Hon. Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu, Hon. Umeoji and those HoA members that decamped to APC at the dying minute will do when INEC declares Prof. Charles Soludo the winner.

They will run to Aso Villa and start crying on he feet of buhari grin
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Obiebanks007(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Satan01:
I swear undecided DAT bleaching cream man "Maduka" can't win me in an election grin
This one touch me
Bleaching cream man
���
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Themandator: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Tutu19:
Soludo will not be a good governor. He is a proud man that does not take advise. Anambra people will hear weeeeeeen.. Mark my words. I have outgrown seeing from man's perspective.

Take several seat...una first wish buhari carry army deflate am now na soludo.., u no am or ur papa no am.... E no dey take advice and got to where he is today in life and you that does where are you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by Shezzman: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Nice talk...
Themandator:

Take several seat...una first wish buhari carry army deflate am now na soludo.., u no am or ur papa no am.... E no dey take advice and got to where he is today in life and you that does where are you
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by princessdairies(f): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Penguin2:

As big as Anambra South Senatorial District is, with many local governments, the candidates of the 3 major political parties are all from Aguata.

It is rotational,it is our turn to produce a governor,it will fall to the others next time,thats how it's done in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by princessdairies(f): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
techWriter3:
The three of them not from the same LGA
They are from the same Lga
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by iscom(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Let the best candidate win
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

God bless you sweetheart
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Pls where is maduka.

Anambra people wicked ooo
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by mightyokwy(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Ezennaemeka1:

It's not true. The position was zoned to Aguata. Mbadinuju took Ihiala slut in 1999 after him, power shifted to Anambra central, then to the North. Now it's the turn of the south again and it was given to Aguata. Nnewi will take the slut next time power returned to Anambra south.
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by kkonyeji(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
Interesting.
As for me it's OK as long as power do not get to the hands of the hyenas the PDP.

Who are you?
Re: Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times by silverkings: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Yes we are. Jowizaza is my my hometown
����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.