Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do (2336 Views)

Why Did Abacha Do This (video) / Anambra: Buhari is not In Support Of Emergency Rule – Obiano / I Ask Myself If Nigeria Police Are Living Good Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2021
I'm one of Buharis Secret admirer, he is sometimes a chronic failure but there is an aspect of Baba that I really admire.

But even at that Buhari is seemingly too nice or weak, imagine during his other coup, Baba jejely left the government, my favourite Nigerians remains, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Sani Abacha.

Meanwhile the Issue with Anambra, I expected Baba to make sure that Anambra becomes APC but Baba seem to have a little conscience left, it could have gladdened my heart, note, I don't hate APGA nor literally care about APC nor PDP but I was not happy with the way Anambra was near frozen.

And I keep warning those that try to paint an untouchable monster when addressing the issue of Northern terrorists generally, I keep telling them, the morale in AlaIgbo is high and Terrorist Northernees or any invasive People should know their place, apparently the Igbo nation don't bow to no man or woman and this should be a coded message to invaders, before they overstep they should know how ambitious and dangerous the Igbo nation can be, because a Sultan crown can look good in my head if Ruga can look good in my land.

I told people close to me, Anambra election is a deciding factor and it MUST hold, I get the voice of separatist Agitators are clear but they are serving another purpose showing how AlaIgbo is capable or incapable of tackling any assault but I was not impressed with Anambra the security preparedness is very low for a state which pride itself as a model and power State in AlaIgbo.

All in all, thanks president Buhari, thanks to Anambra State government, thanks to IPOB, I'm really proud of Ndi Anambra and every other party that played their part, my heart goes out to the inconvenienced ones especially those that lost loved ones, it was not supposed to be this way but God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Kissiemu(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2021
What exactly are you saying?

28 Likes

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Kissiemu:
What exactly are you saying?
Exactly what I said

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Crowwejihadist: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
You are indirectly saying that despite the blood you people wasted inorder to paint IPOB bad and make Anambra ungovernable through the imposition of Andy Uba, you people failed woefully .

The truth is that IGBO people strong, I admire them too much.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2021
This guy is too dramatic
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This guy is too dramatic
Then You should pay for getting my entertainment
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Americafighter: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:
I'm one of Buharis Secret admirer, he is sometimes a chronic failure but there is an aspect of Baba that I really admire.

But even at that Buhari is seemingly too nice or weak, imagine during his other coup, Baba jejely left the government, my favourite Nigerians remains, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Sani Abacha.

Meanwhile the Issue with Anambra, I expected Baba to make sure that Anambra becomes APC but Baba seem to have a little conscience left, it could have gladdened my heart, note, I don't hate APGA nor literally care about APC nor PDP but I was not happy with the way Anambra was near frozen.

And I keep warning those that try to paint an untouchable monster when addressing the issue of Northern terrorists generally, I keep telling them, the morale in AlaIgbo is high and Terrorist Northernees or any invasive People should know their place, apparently the Igbo nation don't bow to no man or woman and this should be a coded message to invaders, before they overstep they should know how ambitious and dangerous the Igbo nation can be, because a Sultan crown can look good in my head if Ruga can look good in my land.

I told people close to me, Anambra election is a deciding factor and it MUST hold, I get the voice of separatist Agitators are clear but they are serving another purpose showing how AlaIgbo is capable or incapable of tackling any assault but I was not impressed with Anambra the security preparedness is very low for a state which pride itself as a model and power State in AlaIgbo.

All in all, thanks president Buhari, thanks to Anambra State government, thanks to IPOB, I'm really proud of Ndi Anambra and every other party that played their part, my heart goes out to the inconvenienced ones especially those that lost loved ones, it was not supposed to be this way but God knows the best.

You drink or smoke before writing this trash

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Americafighter:

You drink or smoke before writing this trash
I was born a in catholic Igbo home, I had never smoked the last time I got drunk was when I was around 18 the day we finished secondary school, I'm 26 now, I had not tasted alcohol for quite a long time, so this is not what you think, I frown at anarchy and disorder and I like the assessment of capacity

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by joyandfaith: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

If APC is winning now, it would be another song from you.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by joyandfaith: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I was born a in catholic Igbo home, I had never smoked the last time I got drunk was when I was around 18 the day we finished secondary school, I'm 26 now, I had not tasted alcohol for quite a long time, so this is not what you think, I frown at anarchy and disorder and I like to assessment of capacity
Most of buhari supporters are those born in 90s. You are not exception.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You are indirectly saying that despite the blood you people wasted inorder to paint IPOB bad and make Anambra ungovernable through the imposition of Andy Uba, you people failed woefully .

The truth is that IGBO people strong, I admire them too much.
I'm Igbo so, I feel really terrible for the dead, but terrible times comes and go, fighting is human nature and we are all breathing corpses, it is a matter of in what way would we go back to the creator, the dead is quite a misfortune but only the living feel pains, I feel really terrible for everything that happened and honestly I had seen death at close range and when it seems like I'm cold, I really have a heart of milk but I get really cold and brutal once I sense human blood.

You don't understand, I don't celebrate death as means to an end, but the security architecture in the last few days was quite unprepared, when you look you see IPOB, APC, PDP But when I look I see humanity, I see anarchy, I see looming danger, I see statistics
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

If APC won I would have appreciated it, the APC candidate is Igbo, that's what matters, I could have been a little sad in the choice of the candidates as I got from some wise counsel Andy Uba seems Terrible an option

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

I'm not a Buhari Supporter, he is a failure, I'm saying I'm impressed in the way Anambra was handled and at the end the election was free and fair, Anambra Election is the only impressive thing Buhari ever achieved as much as I'm concerned and peace had been restored in the East becuase the Igbo elites rallied around IPOB within the 11th hours so if IPOB still have no regards for the elders at this point or the elders have no regards for IPOB then we are in for long thing

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not a Buhari Supporter, he is a failure, I'm saying I'm impressed in the way Anambra was handled and at the end the election was free and fair, Anambra Election is the only impressive thing Buhari ever achieved as much as I'm concerned and peace had been restored in the East becuase the Igbo elites rallied around IPOB within the 11th hours so if IPOB still have no regards for the elders at this point or the elders have no regards for IPOB then we are in for long thing
Lol boy see imo state is a one off even the governor know he can't win reelection ...any attempt to repeat osun ,Kano and Lagos template would have resulted in the much waited Igbo revolution

9 Likes

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Oksman(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Most of buhari supporters are those born in 90s. You are not exception.

You are absolutely right. This is one of the reasons why history was removed from the education curriculum. Most don't know much about our past leaders but only learnt about them from wrong sources laced with mythologies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by joyandfaith: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

If APC won I would have appreciated it, the APC candidate is Igbo, that's what matters, I could have been a little sad in the choice of the candidates as I got from some wise counsel Andy Uba seems Terrible an option

Did u expect non-igbo to win primaries for guber elections in anambra?
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Emergingnation(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Then You should pay for getting my entertainment
Secretly admiring a terrorist undecided!!
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Did u expect non-igbo to win primaries for guber elections in anambra?
That's what I'm saying the Igbo mation is too big to be incited into a phobia of the minority Fulanis, so they call APC fulani party so everyone runs away, by the way who are the Fulanis in the scheme of things in Nigeria,
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Secretly admiring a terrorist undecided!!
Yes I secretly admire him, iron sharpens iron, I'm impressed, the North don't don't have monopoly of dangerous people
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lol boy see imo state is a one off even the governor know he can't win reelection ...any attempt to repeat osun ,Kano and Lagos template would have resulted in the much waited Igbo revolution
You know that a revolution which I like to term evolution is needed in AlaIgbo then why are you not supporting their tyranny to awaken the beast we need so that when it happens, everyone would know that no one should be blamed, so that such revolution/evolution maybe accepted
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by mrvitalis(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

You know that a revolution which I like to term evolution is needed in AlaIgbo then why are you not supporting their tyranny to awaken the beast we need so that when it happens, everyone would know that no one should be blamed, so that such revolution/evolution maybe accepted
Who stopped them from repeating remote control in anambra ...just as they no born buhari well to call IPOB terrorist at the UN building them no born am well to remote anambra that would be end of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who stopped them from repeating remote control in anambra ...just as they no born buhari well to call IPOB terrorist at the UN building them no born am well to remote anambra that would be end of Nigeria
This is why I use to abuse some IPOB members as lacking Tact, you know that them winning Anambra would spring the revolt you need so why not support them to win, AlaIgbo needs either a peaceful evolution let me not talk from the angle of revolt and revolution,

But the coup the revolution that failed in the East in 66 needs to be revisited peaceful through evolution, their heart needs to be hardened, they could have seized Abrambra as well, I guess now you get the angle I'm coming from, let them also continue to hold Kanu without trial, the force that would erupt in this country, lol God have mercy.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by kettykin: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I was born a in catholic Igbo home, I had never smoked the last time I got drunk was when I was around 18 the day we finished secondary school, I'm 26 now, I had not tasted alcohol for quite a long time, so this is not what you think, I frown at anarchy and disorder and I like to assessment of capacity

Go back to the same catholic home and learn morals
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2021
kettykin:

Go back to the same catholic home and learn morals
At some point you need to understand that morality only exists when you have limited understanding of the ways of nature and the desire of a certain manner of society by the generality of humanity, morality don't quite exist and you only have sense of morals when you are caged in the realms of the ordinary, transcend a little above and you find out that good and bad are just aspects of our inclinations, grow and find morality as a concept of human perfectionism, I have no sense of morality in the way you do.

Most people are tricked with morality to do the bidding of those who knows the truth and seek the truths from others with their own lies, you would be surprised to learn that the majority of the things that ever formed your morality are lies but who cares, lies are as significant as truth, they are just opposite positivity. Now for me, my heart is formed with love, dignity and honour without these morality don't matter to me and with these morality don't still matter to.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by mrvitalis(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

This is why I use to abuse some IPOB members as lacking Tact, you know that them winning Anambra would spring the revolt you need so why not support them to win, AlaIgbo needs either a peaceful evolution let me not talk from the angle of revolt and revolution,

But the coup the revolution that failed in the East in 66 needs to be revisited peaceful through evolution, their heart needs to be hardened, they could have seized Abrambra as well, I guess now you get the angle I'm coming from, let them also continue to hold Kanu without trial, the force that would erupt in this country, lol God have mercy.
Because UN and USA wanted election to hold ... IPOB needs to be in their good books simple that's it
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by joyandfaith: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

That's what I'm saying the Igbo mation is too big to be incited into a phobia of the minority Fulanis, so they call APC fulani party so everyone runs away, by the way who are the Fulanis in the scheme of things in Nigeria,

Fulanization agenda is real. Buhari is achieving that through Apc. Tutsi is a minority tribe in Rwanda. Paul kegame of tutsi has been ruling rwanda for the past 20 years. I am from oyo state. There are so many fulani enclaves in the states. I don't know what will happen in the next 100 years.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by SILVERLINES: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
You be idiott
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Fulanization agenda is real. Buhari is achieving that through Apc. Tutsi is a minority tribe in Rwanda. Paul kegame of tutsi has been ruling rwanda for the past 20 years. I am from oyo state. There are so many fulani enclaves in the states. I don't know what will happen in the next 100 years.
Fulanisation is not a threat but desertification is, threatened by desertification becomes an existential threat so yes, it is justified if the Fulanis spearhead an access to the sea driven agenda but that only a threat to You Yorubas and the minority tribes in the Niger Delta, as much as I'm concerned Igbo is an Apex predator in the Nigetian ecosystem and if Fulani or any other single tribe at that rattle us, they would be sunk in a while
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Because UN and USA wanted election to hold ... IPOB needs to be in their good books simple that's it

Oga Biko, hapukene Ihe UN and US, you are not speaking to a child here.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Sergio101(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2021
This op sef.
I don't know how to qualify you.
should I say leaky encephalon??
should I say you are in rabid State?? because clearly you ain't in a sober State.
You said you ain't smoking, maybe you do take em spiritual.

You are in any way supporting buhari as an Igbo guy?? educated for that matter. look at what the cecity of pointless support you are giving a lifeless bubu is reducing you to.

Mr Man come of the delusion.
ka anyi aga arụrụ gị agwụ??

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by 9japride(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
I don't think this OP is Igbo, he's always trying so hard to claim Igbo. Always coming up with controversial topics.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by joyandfaith: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Fulanisation is not a threat but desertification is, threatened by desertification becomes an existential threat so yes, it is justified if the Fulanis spearhead an access to the sea driven agenda but that only a threat to You Yorubas and the minority tribes in the Niger Delta, as much as I'm concerned Igbo is an Apex predator in the Nigetian ecosystem and if Fulani or any other single tribe at that rattle us, they would be sunk in a while

Open grazing is one of the causes of desertification.
Fulanization is a threat. You may choose not to believe because you are still in your 20s. We shared your sentiments when growing up. Fulanization has three agendas- politics, economics and religion.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even The Rural Roads In Ebonyi Photo Speak / Pdp Primary In Abuja. Look What SE Delegates Did / ‘star Boy Is Back’, Timi Dakolo, Others Hail Osinbajo’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.