Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do (2339 Views)

Why Did Abacha Do This (video) / Anambra: Buhari is not In Support Of Emergency Rule – Obiano / I Ask Myself If Nigeria Police Are Living Good Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dsalvo:

I get you. You pragmatically favoured an APC win because you understand that proximity to the centre, beyond sentiments, is all important in Nigeria.

As an example, OBJ messed up the SW and Tinubu took the region to central relevance to the glory of the SW today.

Yet you still value that Buhari ultimately let Anambra folks have the final say. I too commend PMB for that.

If the will of the people continue to hold sway then we will get it right in Nigeria in the end.

Much as I understand you desire to see Anambra benefit from being an annex of the ruling Party, I will say Anambra dodged the bullet with Ubah.

He is a villain of the highest order. A total good-for-nothing who will only take the SE backwards because Anambra is the premier State of the SE like Lagos is to the SW. It is a flagship State deserving a super Governor I think Soludo can be.

Soludo won't be isolated on the platform of the APGA. The man is a solutions provider and people like that always find a way to get on with others in pursuit of the bigger objective cool
Becuase of how severe political situation is in the East one have to use a lot of laced approach to politics but I'm happy someone could at least understand me, for us young Igbos trying to have a grip in the Nigerian political landscape one needs to be extremely careful in the choice of words.

We have so many contradictory interest with very powerful impact here, APC is a Fulani party, Fulanis are terrorists and the only thing stopping Biafra, Biafra is hard to come by and if you tell them how hard it is or a different approach could be needed they either call you Sabo or Otelectual funny lol,

The Igbo politicians on the other hand especially Anambra are symptomatic mediocrity and lack of ambition, but I don't blame the current Crops of politians becuase they were the defeated children of the civil war and they have even greater phobia but I keep telling younger Igbos, Fulanis are no match for us in anything let's seize APC or at least swell its rank. There are some ambitious Northerners in APC, with three Igbo APC governors they can force APC presidential candidates to be Northern with an IGBO VICE

Then in PDP with APC presidential candidate the PDP governors can field Okowa for the Igbos with a vice from the North it becomes a win win but Anambra loyalty to APGA is reason they say that Igbos have no presidential worthy candidate, I know Obiono tried but in the echelons of power he is mediocre, he has no capacity to protect Anambra talk more of regional capacity, however I hope Soludo use his earlier national connections well
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:
I'm one of Buharis Secret admirer, he is sometimes a chronic failure but there is an aspect of Baba that I really admire.

But even at that Buhari is seemingly too nice or weak, imagine during his other coup, Baba jejely left the government, my favourite Nigerians remains, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Sani Abacha.

Meanwhile the Issue with Anambra, I expected Baba to make sure that Anambra becomes APC but Baba seem to have a little conscience left, it could have gladdened my heart, note, I don't hate APGA nor literally care about APC nor PDP but I was not happy with the way Anambra was near frozen.

And I keep warning those that try to paint an untouchable monster when addressing the issue of Northern terrorists generally, I keep telling them, the morale in AlaIgbo is high and Terrorist Northernees or any invasive People should know their place, apparently the Igbo nation don't bow to no man or woman and this should be a coded message to invaders, before they overstep they should know how ambitious and dangerous the Igbo nation can be, because a Sultan crown can look good in my head if Ruga can look good in my land.

I told people close to me, Anambra election is a deciding factor and it MUST hold, I get the voice of separatist Agitators are clear but they are serving another purpose showing how AlaIgbo is capable or incapable of tackling any assault but I was not impressed with Anambra the security preparedness is very low for a state which pride itself as a model and power State in AlaIgbo.

All in all, thanks president Buhari, thanks to Anambra State government, thanks to IPOB, I'm really proud of Ndi Anambra and every other party that played their part, my heart goes out to the inconvenienced ones especially those that lost loved ones, it was not supposed to be this way but God knows the best.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER LEARN.

BUHARI BARELY GOT ANAMBRA ELECTION TO HOLD.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY OR 400,000 PEOPLE VOTED IN A GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.

IF U WERE BUHARI WOULD U THEN PROCEED TO RIG A STATE THAT IS FULLY APGA?
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Antivirus92(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Becuase of how severe political situation is in the East one have to use a lot of laced approach to politics but I'm happy someone could at least understand me, for us young Igbos trying to have a grip in the Nigerian political landscape one needs to be extremely careful in the choice of words.

We have so many contradictory interest with very powerful impact here, APC is a Fulani party, Fulanis are terrorists and the only thing stopping Biafra, Biafra is hard to come by and if you tell them how hard it is or a different approach could be needed they either call you Sabo or Otelectual funny lol,

The Igbo politicians on the other hand especially Anambra are symptomatic mediocrity and lack of ambition, but I don't blame the current Crops of politians becuase they were the defeated children of the civil war and they have even greater phobia but I keep telling younger Igbos, Fulanis are no match for us in anything let's seize APC or at least swell its rank. There are some ambitious Northerners in APC, with three Igbo APC governors they can force APC presidential candidates to be Northern with an IGBO VICE

Then in PDP with APC presidential candidate the PDP governors can field Okowa for the Igbos with a vice from the North it becomes a win win but Anambra loyalty to APGA is reason they say that Igbos have no presidential worthy candidate, I know Obiono tried but in the echelons of power he is mediocre, he has no capacity to protect Anambra talk more of regional capacity, however I hope Soludo use his earlier national connections well
in ur mind now, u made sense
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER LEARN.

BUHARI BARELY GOT ANAMBRA ELECTION TO HOLD.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY OR 400,000 PEOPLE VOTED IN A GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.

IF U WERE BUHARI WOULD U THEN PROCEED TO RIG A STATE THAT IS FULLY APGA?
I can't be Buhari na becuase if I were him, my best action could have been to do what I think is best for the Igbos, which is declare a state of emergency earlier in Anambra, shift the election until Obianos tenure Is up, arrest him while leaving an administrator in Anambra as a result of the state of emergency, once I hint on arresting Obiano once his tenure is over he would have no other option that to decamp to APC with the likes of Soludo, then released him much later, then conduct the election and then Soludo wins under APC and life goes on thats not rigging I guess just a little show of might
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Antivirus92:
in ur mind now, u made sense
No I didn't make sense I just made a statement, whether I made sense or not depends on the reader
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I can't be Buhari na becuase if I were him, my best action could have been to do what I think is best for the Igbos, which is declare a state of emergency earlier in Anambra, shift the election until Obianos tenure Is up, arrest him while leaving an administrator in Anambra as a result of the state of emergency, once I hint on arresting Obiano once his tenure is over he would have no other option that to decamp to APC with the likes of Soludo, then released him much later, then conduct the election and then Soludo wins under APC and life goes on thats not rigging I guess just a little show of might

ALL THE NONSENSE U WROTE, WOULD WORK IN YOUR WILDEST DREAM.

HAD BUHARI TRIED ANYTHING, HE WOULD HAVE LOST THE VERY FEW SUPPORT AND HELPERS HE STILL HAVE IN THE EAST.

AT THIS POINT, I MUST SAY, BUHARI GET SENSE PASS YOU.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Vivuch: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:
I'm one of Buharis Secret admirer, he is sometimes a chronic failure but there is an aspect of Baba that I really admire.

But even at that Buhari is seemingly too nice or weak, imagine during his other coup, Baba jejely left the government, my favourite Nigerians remains, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Sani Abacha.

Meanwhile the Issue with Anambra, I expected Baba to make sure that Anambra becomes APC but Baba seem to have a little conscience left, it could have gladdened my heart, note, I don't hate APGA nor literally care about APC nor PDP but I was not happy with the way Anambra was near frozen.

And I keep warning those that try to paint an untouchable monster when addressing the issue of Northern terrorists generally, I keep telling them, the morale in AlaIgbo is high and Terrorist Northernees or any invasive People should know their place, apparently the Igbo nation don't bow to no man or woman and this should be a coded message to invaders, before they overstep they should know how ambitious and dangerous the Igbo nation can be, because a Sultan crown can look good in my head if Ruga can look good in my land.

I told people close to me, Anambra election is a deciding factor and it MUST hold, I get the voice of separatist Agitators are clear but they are serving another purpose showing how AlaIgbo is capable or incapable of tackling any assault but I was not impressed with Anambra the security preparedness is very low for a state which pride itself as a model and power State in AlaIgbo.

All in all, thanks president Buhari, thanks to Anambra State government, thanks to IPOB, I'm really proud of Ndi Anambra and every other party that played their part, my heart goes out to the inconvenienced ones especially those that lost loved ones, it was not supposed to be this way but God knows the best.

What do you mean that Buhari should've made APC win in Anambra state, is Buhari an Anambra voter, oh you were expecting APC rigging and irregularities, not in my Anambra, nobody influences us on whom to vote. Ask Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
SOLUDO THE APGA GOVERNOR IS SERVING BUHARI AS AN ADVICER.

IPOB AND IGBO PEOPLE DONT WANT HIM TO GOVERNOR ANAMBRA, BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE IS A FRIEND OF THE NORTH.

BUHARI HAVE TECHNICALLY, WITH THE HELP OF OBIANO, PLACED AN APC GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA.

OBIANO IS HEADING TO APC TO JOIN HIS DEPUTY.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

ALL THE NONSENSE U WROTE, WOULD WORK IN YOUR WILDEST DREAM.

HAD BUHARI TRIED ANYTHING, HE WOULD HAVE LOST THE VERY FEW SUPPORT AND HELPERS HE STILL HAVE IN THE EAST.

AT THIS POINT, I MUST SAY, BUHARI GET SENSE PASS YOU.
Na so, it is your mouth you can speak anyhow who cares about your support when there is a state of emergency, they declared a state of emergency in the old Western region arrested Awolowo and heaven did not fall, if I'm the president I can arrest Obiano drclare a state of emergency in Anambra and all you would do is wail
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vivuch:

What do you mean that Buhari should've made APC win in Anambra state, is Buhari an Anambra voter, oh you were expecting APC rigging and irregularities, not in my Anambra, nobody influences us on whom to vote. Ask Peter Obi.
I just want Anambra to be in the center or main opposition, Anambra is just wasting away as an island when it can be our own Kano or Lagos
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Na so, it is your mouth you can speak anyhow who cares about your support when there is a state of emergency, they declared a state of emergency in the old Western region arrested Awolowo and heaven did not fall, if I'm the president I can arrest Obiano drclare a state of emergency in Anambra and all you would do is wail

THE PROBLEM WITH MOST OF YOU YORUBA IS THAT YOU ARE BACKWARD REASONING.

THAT IS WHY ODUDUWA, THAT IS A FOREIGNER IS THE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF YORUBA NATION.

AWOLOWO DIED A LONG TIME AGO, PLEASE, MOVE ON.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

THE PROBLEM WITH MOST OF YOU YORUBA IS THAT YOU ARE BACKWARD REASONING.

THAT IS WHY ODUDUWA, THAT IS A FOREIGNER IS THE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF YORUBA NATION.

AWOLOWO DIED A LONG TIME AGO, PLEASE, MOVE ON.
I'm even happy that you insulted the Yorubas Nwanne Abum Nwafor, Biko Onwero ihe jikotara mu na ndi Ofe mmanu, I was just telling you what an ambitious president can do, Anambra election could have been shifted citing insecurity until Obionos tenure ends, he would be arrested and election conducted with him under house arrest after securing someone like Soludo for APC
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm even happy that you insulted the Yorubas Nwanne Abum Nwafor, Biko Onwero ihe jikotara mu na ndi Ofe mmanu, I was just telling you what an ambitious president can do, Anambra election could have been shifted citing insecurity until Obionos tenure ends, he would be arrested and election conducted with him under house arrest after securing someone like Soludo for APC

APC CANNOT WIN ANAMBRA STATE, UNLESS BUHARI COME OUT AND SAY HE INTENDS ON HANDING POWER TO SE ZONE.

THAT IS THE ONLY TIME APC WILL WIN ALL THE STATE IN SE.

BUHARI HAS TO ENGAGE NDIIGBO IN DIALOGUE.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:
SOLUDO THE APGA GOVERNOR IS SERVING BUHARI AS AN ADVICER.

IPOB AND IGBO PEOPLE DONT WANT HIM TO GOVERNOR ANAMBRA, BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE IS A FRIEND OF THE NORTH.

BUHARI HAVE TECHNICALLY, WITH THE HELP OF OBIANO, PLACED AN APC GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA.

OBIANO IS HEADING TO APC TO JOIN HIS DEPUTY.
I just wish you are right lol,
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

APC CANNOT WIN ANAMBRA STATE, UNLESS BUHARI COME OUT AND SAY HE INTENDS ON HANDING POWER TO SE ZONE.

THAT IS THE ONLY TIME APC WILL WIN ALL THE STATE IN SE.

BUHARI HAS TO ENGAGE NDIIGBO IN DIALOGUE.
Why would Buhari do or say a thing like that, if he say such Yorubas would destroy APC, it is great to keep everyone in suspense lol
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Why would Buhari do or say a thing like that, if he say such Yorubas would destroy APC, it is great to keep everyone in suspense lol

HE CAN THROW THE PRESIDENCY OPEN AND USE IT AS BAIT TO ENGAGE NDIIGBO AS HE HAS DONE WITH IGBO LEADERS.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO MANAGE AND ENGAGE IN DIALOGUE.

IGBO HAVE A NATURAL PEACEFUL DISPOSITION.

BUHARI HAVE SAID, HE WILL NOT DIOALOGUE WITH THEM.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

HE CAN THROW THE PRESIDENCY OPEN AND USE IT AS BAIT TO ENGAGE NDIIGBO AS HE HAS DONE WITH IGBO LEADERS.

Somebody that have gotten something that he can use to engage ndigbo since, he has Kanu what more do he need, lol
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Difrent: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I was born a in catholic Igbo home, I had never smoked the last time I got drunk was when I was around 18 the day we finished secondary school, I'm 26 now, I had not tasted alcohol for quite a long time, so this is not what you think, I frown at anarchy and disorder and I like the assessment of capacity

Shows in your reasoning
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Somebody that have gotten something that he can use to engage ndigbo since, he has Kanu what more do he need, lol

NOW, U SEE WHY I TELL YOU, HE IS PLAYING A VERY CLEVER GAME.

HE DONT NEED TO RIG ANYTHING.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

Dialogue with the Igbos on what ground did Igbos really register any desire formally to leave the country, have any sitting councillors not even a state house of assembly members nor rep, nor senator or even governor made any formal desire to leave the country, on what ground would anyone negotiate with the Igbos when there is no formal indicator that the Igbo nation really want to opt out of Nigeria did you see any sitting Igbo governor on Kanus trial, no matter how small your officials are they are the ones the laws knows thats why Buhari can't dialogue with Igbos in the angle you are coming from becuase there is no case apparently
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

NOW, U SEE WHY I TELL YOU, HE IS PLAYING A VERY CLEVER GAME.

HE DONT NEED TO RIG ANYTHING.
The fact is that people don't understand what is happening that the North is not the obstacles to Biafra, but I do feel like that beyond these presidency and politics that the North would want to work with the Igbos in the near future they would need our Alliance or at least neutrality and that's why they are holding Kanu because Kanu has his own craze and if Kanu is free and God forbid war broke out between the North and the West he would eventually solicit support for the West I guess now you see the real reason they are holding Kanu is to spite the West not necessarily to stop Biafra apparently Biafra had not made any formal move to secede
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Dialogue with the Igbos on what ground did Igbos really register any desire formally to leave the country, have any sitting councillors not even a state house of assembly members nor rep, nor senator or even governor made any formal desire to leave the country, on what ground would anyone negotiate with the Igbos when there is no formal indicator that the Igbo nation really want to opt out of Nigeria did you see any sitting Igbo governor on Kanus trial, no matter how small your officials are they are the ones the laws knows thats why Buhari can't dialogue with Igbos in the angle you are coming from becuase there is no case apparently

A PRESIDENT IS A CHIEF NEGOTIATOR AND MUST DIALOGUE WITH THE COMPONENT PART OF HIS COUNTRY OR LOSE THEM.

DIALOGUE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION OF A PRESIDENT.

BUHARI IS NEVER TO BIG TO DIALOGUE OR NEGOTIATE.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by hammer567: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

The fact is that people don't understand what is happening that the North is not the obstacles to Biafra, but I do feel like that beyond these presidency and politics that the North would want to work with the Igbos in the near future they would need our Alliance or at least neutrality and that's why they are holding Kanu because Kanu has his own craze and if Kanu is free and God forbid war broke out between the North and the West he would eventually solicit support for the West I guess now you see the real reason they are holding Kanu is to spite the West not necessarily to stop Biafra apparently Biafra had not made any formal move to secede

KANU WAS ON A MISSION TO MARRY THE EAST AND THE WEST.

EVEN THE GOVERNORS, REPS AND SENATORS STARTED HAVING MORE REGULAR MEETINGS.

U ARE RIGHT.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by SouthNigeriac: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who stopped them from repeating remote control in anambra ...just as they no born buhari well to call IPOB terrorist at the UN building them no born am well to remote anambra that would be end of Nigeria

My dear stop saying rubbish, that stupid entity which I detest to call its name must end

Whether election or no election it must end

God bless Oduduwa republic
God bless biafrans
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by jcross19: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

you spread all your senses on this post and all am seeing here is just nincompoop!!!
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

A PRESIDENT IS A CHIEF NEGOTIATOR AND MUST DIALOGUE WITH THE COMPONENT PART OF HIS COUNTRY OR LOSE THEM.

DIALOGUE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION OF A PRESIDENT.

BUHARI IS NEVER TO BIG TO DIALOGUE OR NEGOTIATE.
You people are not just understanding how to be specific, Buhari can dialogue with IPOB not with Igbos, Igbo Is a nation of divergent ideologies, you can only speak to Igbos via public or at most through mandated leaders, IPOB is an organisation and IPOB is of the opinion that Buhari is dead which simply means they don't recognize him as their president so on what locus would Buhari dialogue with them,

Buhari really want to dialogue with them if not they could have added that they said that Buhari Is dead to Kanus charges but you can't dialogue with someone who still believed they can achieve more by fighting and honestly you dont hold the federal Republic of Nigeria to ransome by trying to capitalise on Anambra election to box FG to a corner so it was a vital sign now if Buhari is going to give in to dialogue it should be on the angle of peace not on the angle of weakness
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

KANU WAS ON A MISSION TO MARRY THE EAST AND THE WEST.

EVEN THE GOVERNORS, REPS AND SENATORS STARTED HAVING MORE REGULAR MEETINGS.

U ARE RIGHT.
That's dangerous for us, Southern unity is great but we need to clearly understand what's in it for us, they had been president and vice, is southern unity going to ensure an Igbo president, cause apparently southern unity can't break Nigeria it would even make Biafra harder because the North would go to war if Sourhern Nigeria United and demand to leave becuase that would live them totally landlocked, I guess now you can see the real reason why Kanu may not be coming out till 2024 they need him to break Southern unity
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
jcross19:
you spread all your senses on this post and all am seeing here is just nincompoop!!!
You see what you can see, more of what you are abeg go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Cause A Stir At Their Wedding With 'Biafran Cake' - Pictures / NIGERIA Newsbola Tinubu: Northern Governors Divided As El-rufai, Zulum Battle Fo / Bashir Magashi: All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.