Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

“I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona (2843 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by SleekGist: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Here is a throwback video of the late CEO of collapsed Ikoyi building in Lagos, Femi Osibona, surfaces where he preached about the reality of God. sleekgist.com

The deceased businessman who was found dead after four days under the rubble of the collapsed 21-story building in Ikoyi is spotted in a video preaching the gospel.

Femi Osibona dressed in his Celestial Church’s garment said “Go and learn about God; don’t let anyone deceive you. When you learn about God, you will get freedom. People are looking for mugus, People are looking for 419...
Watch full video here: https://sleekgist.com/i-am-a-proof-that-god-is-real-late-ceo-of-collapsed-ikoyi-building-femi-osibona-preaching-in-throwback-video/

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by daddytime(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
That was why God made sure he was in the building to have a first-hand experience of his judgement.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by dawnomike(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
daddytime:
That was why God made sure he was in the building to have a first-hand experience of his judgement.
you really didn't need to say this... He was a developer and not the engineer.
He has a wife, kids and loved ones... Pls show some empathy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by daddytime(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
dawnomike:

Have you seen the letter addressed to him by the structural engineer handling that building about the risk potential the building stood due to deliberate negation of standard procedure and cutting corners?

I do have empathy, but it goes more to the innocent ones who perished alongside him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by 10mobile: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2021
daddytime:

Have you seen the letter addressed to him by the structural engineer handling that building about the risk potential the building stood due to deliberate negation of standard procedure and cutting corners?

I do have empathy, but it goes more to the innocent ones who perished alongside him.
Because of his religious 'faith', he thought that engineering details are useless. That's how one Keke driver wearing Chosen apron was driving me and would be looking right while going leftward into the road after picking a new passenger. I cautioned him, and he started insulting me, saying that I should pray for the spirit of fear to leave me.

A pig will always try to be dirty. The Europeans who preached Jesus Christ to us never joked with science and laws. But, now, we think that we have more faith than them.

Arab Muslims build great countries (Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, etc). But, in Africa, anywhere you see a sizable Muslim population, there must be endless bloodbaths.

The evil is not in the religions. It is in us.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Let Nigerians learn from this. Thank you.

20 Likes

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by Maxymilliano(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Yes, he is a proof and that is why he used substandard material's for a 21 storey building that killed him.

What a way to become a living witness.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by daddytime(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

Because of his religious 'faith', he thought that engineering details are useless. That's how one Keke driver wearing Chosen apron was driving me and would be looking right while going leftward into the road after picking a new passenger. I cautioned him, and he started insulting me, saying that I should pray for the spirit of fear to leave me.

A pig will always try to be dirty. The Europeans who preached Jesus Christ to us never joked with science and laws. But, now, we think that we have more faith than them.

Arab Muslims build great countries (Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, etc). But, in Africa, anywhere you see a sizable Muslim population, there must be endless bloodbaths.

The evil is not in the religions. It is in us.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Let Nigerians learn from this. Thank you.

A very nonsensical and messed up mentality and mindset.

5 Likes

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by Aremu01(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2021
dawnomike:

Empathy asides bro
How will someone that claims to have been building skycrappers for years use inferior materials? Build with inferior materials and go past the load specification of the building?

This is a skycrapper for crying out loud. No wonder my lecturers then in sch do say if an engineer makes a mistake... He can kill thousands but if a doc makes a mistake... He only kill one person.

Who killed him? Na his greed naa
Come to think of it... What if he completed the house and people already filled it and it collapsed?
As much as I wanna pity the man... Greed, disobedience and disregard for code of conduct killed him

9 Likes

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Sad one
May God have mercy
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
daddytime:

And you are a father with beautiful kids o! Show some empathy atleast.
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by ekineme: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
daddytime:

Nigerians are too emotional, you reason with your emotion instead of your head.

Did you see the acknowledged copy of the said letter?
Why was the letter not publicized as at then, why making it public now?

They have been no evidence pointing to the fact that design criteria was not meant or construction code of practice was not followed untill investigation is concluded kindly control what you say and limit it to what you know and not what you heard.

Do you know if the suppliers supplied sub standard materials??

Pls let's focus on how to save those trapped, you could have channel your energy to the government that can't mobilize large rescue operation that could have increased the chances of survival of the victims.
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by daddytime(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

And you are a father with beautiful kids o! Show some empathy atleast.

I and my beautiful kids, including yours and anyone else's could have been the dupe of this greed fuelled disaster.

I have empathy, trust me.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
THIS GUY WAS COCKY AND VERY MANIPULATIVE CHARACTER,JUST TO MAKE MORE MONEY undecided angry
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by TheRealOwner(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
dawnomike:

You mean the engineer decided on his own to increase the approved number of floors without his knowledge and consent??

Better be real
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by suffering: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Let the dead rest, foolish Nairalanders.
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by Harrykn: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2021
When it’s not your time to die, nothing can kill you. Not even EWEDU HATERS
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by paskal16: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona by Aganju849: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
SleekGist:
Here is a throwback video of the late CEO of collapsed Ikoyi building in Lagos, Femi Osibona, surfaces where he preached about the reality of God. sleekgist.com

The deceased businessman who was found dead after four days under the rubble of the collapsed 21-story building in Ikoyi is spotted in a video preaching the gospel.

Femi Osibona dressed in his Celestial Church’s garment said “Go and learn about God; don’t let anyone deceive you. When you learn about God, you will get freedom. People are looking for mugus, People are looking for 419...
Watch full video here: https://sleekgist.com/i-am-a-proof-that-god-is-real-late-ceo-of-collapsed-ikoyi-building-femi-osibona-preaching-in-throwback-video/

Well he thought he had found his own mugus in all those suckers who bought his badly built apartments

(1) (Reply)

What Is One Business People Look Down Upon But It Makes Lots Of Profit? / Funding Your Graphcard Account? / Tips On Starting Airline Ticketing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.