Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Bankole's Arrest Gej's Plan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole's Arrest Gej's Plan. (858 Views)

Announcing Intentions To Arrest GEJ Apc's Tool To Distract Citizens From Failure / Efcc Arrest Gej... / US Urged To Arrest GEJ For Organized Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankole's Arrest Gej's Plan. by oshyno(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2011
Before you GEJ loyalists starts raining insults,I want you to place one and two 2gether:

In as much as I abhor the shenanigans cum antics of Bankole over the 10B loan,car scam et al,suffice it to say that the hurricane-like arrest of Bankole has more to do than corruption allegation. HERE IS IT.

EFCC told us they have concluded investigation about the car scam as alleged by Festus Keyamo,incidentally the guy that will be prosecuting him,and have handed the findings to GEJ.This was way way long time ago.GEJ kept quiet about it since then.

The north are desperate to recapture the precidency come 2015.Now the scheming for speakership entered the center stage with insinuation that IBB n atiku are behind the guy from north (Tambuwa or something like that) who has refused to step down for GEJ anointed chap Mrs Adeola.This Tambuwa guy is powerful in the lower chamber n initiating impeachment wont be much a hard nut for him.

Now lets connect the dots: Bankole has agreed to appear monday ie today by 2pm by which the speakership election which come ups by 10am today must have ended and the winner emerged.Sharp GEJ haven seen the scripts orderd IGP to withdraw his guard (they should've being withdrawn b4 now anyway) so as to be able to arrest him that sunday.With coercion, Bankole has now implicated the said Tanbuwal who is now on the run this morning paving the way for Mrs adeola to emerge unopposed.

Methink if actually GEJ is the fresh air,he shud come clean in his fight against corruption not playing some kind of politics.
Re: Bankole's Arrest Gej's Plan. by stiyke(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
oshyno:

Before you GEJ loyalists starts raining insults,I want you to place one and two 2gether:

In as much as I abhor the shenanigans come antics of Bankole over the 10B loan,car scam et al,suffice it to say that the hurricane-like arrest of Bankole has more to do than corruption allegation. HERE IS IT.

EFCC told us they have concluded investigation about the car scam as alleged by Festus Keyamo,incidentally the guy that will be prosecuting him,and have handed the findings to GEJ.This was way way long time ago.GEJ kept quiet about it since then.

The north are desperate to recapture the precidency come 2015.Now the scheming for speakership entered the center stage with insinuation that IBB n atiku are behind the guy from north (Tambuwa or something like that) who has refused to step down for GEJ anointed chap Mrs Adeola.This Tambuwa guy is powerful in the lower chamber n initiating impeachment wont be much a hard nut for him.

Now lets connect the dots: Bankole has agreed to appear monday ie today by 2pm by which the speakership election which come ups by 10am today must have ended and the winner emerged.Sharp GEJ haven seen the scripts orderd IGP to withdraw his guard (they should've being withdrawn b4 now anyway) so as to be able to arrest him that sunday.With coercion, Bankole has now implicated the said Tanbuwal who is now on the run this morning paving the way for Mrs adeola to emerge unopposed.

Methink if actually GEJ is the fresh air,he shud come clean in his fight against corruption not playing some kind of politics.

Is he really on the run?? Pls why is he running?? I didnt know EFCC rely on hear say, if bankola implicated him (Tanbuwal) without hard evidence, i dont see why Tanbuwal should be running Are you saying these ur Tanbuwa guy and his supporters has been out maneuvered by a clueless man again?? I just want to understand your point clearly.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Us, Eu Ask Jonathan To Punish Bombers / Tragic Road Accident Claims The Life Of Former Ambassador / Yoruba king of bling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.