Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! (812 Views)

PLEASE HELP.. I Can't Move My Left Hand (picture) / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Jaypreye: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have a condition which makes it difficult to walk for 10years now.i have been to many hospitals, herbal. The doctors said it has to do with my veins and the blood moving through it. I do not know what to do! I feel like a burden to myself and those around. Please help me i am tired of living like this! I need a solution because we have spent so much on treatment. I need a solution!
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by house10s: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
chk online for vein issue n treatment

1 Like

Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by oxypressPlus: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jaypreye:
I have a condition which makes it difficult to walk for 10years now.i have been to many hospitals, herbal. The doctors said it has to do with my veins and the blood moving through it. I do not know what to do! I feel like a burden to myself and those around. Please help me i am tired of living like this! I need a solution because we have spent so much on treatment. I need a solution!

You need to provide elaborate description of the problem first for help to come.
What is the clinical diagnosis by the doctors who examined you?
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Adalasy: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jaypreye:

Is it Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) or Peripheral Vascular Disease or something related to this then send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com I can help you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Mariangeles(f): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sorry.

Do your legs feel numb? Like you can’t control them?
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by frozen70(f): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jaypreye:

Why not go to Orthopedic Hospital in Lagos at Igbobi, they are supper when it comes to bones and movements

1 Like

Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by muheeb01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jaypreye:
please elaborate more and explained more,are you experiencing pain or any form of inflamation? What's their diagnosis in hospitals you've been to before
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Jaypreye: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mariangeles:
Sorry.

Do your legs feel numb? Like you can’t control them?
someone needs to hold before i can walk
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Jaypreye: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
oxypressPlus:

You need to provide elaborate description of the problem first for help to come.
What is the clinical diagnosis by the doctors who examined you?
well someone pushed me in school little by little it started affecting me. As for the examination,we did x-rays all bones are intact is just the veins that are weak
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Jaypreye: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
muheeb01:
please elaborate more and explained more,are you experiencing pain or any form of inflamation? What's their diagnosis in hospitals you've been to before
someone pushed me in school and little by little it started affecting me. The bones are intact the blood flowing through the veins is low more like a blockage
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Mariangeles(f): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Jaypreye:
someone needs to hold before i can walk

Do your legs hurt?
Have you tried physiotherapy?
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Jaypreye: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

Do your legs hurt?
Have you tried physiotherapy?
My legs hurt sometimes i have no tried physiotheraphy
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Mariangeles(f): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Jaypreye:

You have to give physiotherapy a try.
Don't lose hope.
You can still walk by yourself again.

http://saskphysio.org/physiotherapy/what-is-physiotherapy
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by muheeb01(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jaypreye:
Try physiotherapy as suggested earlier,it's a good suggestion,but as you're undergoing physiotherapy,you can also get arthritis or rheumatism herbs from me that will serve as supplement to treat any form of inflamation,pain and increase blood flow,I'll help you with that with chikini money,cos this your condition really touched me,make sure you let's this goes together or hand in hand in the course of your treatment
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by muheeb01(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
muheeb01:
Try physiotherapy as suggested earlier,it's a good suggestion,but as you're doing physioygrapy,you can also get arthritis or rheumatism herb from me that will serve as supplement to treat any form of inflamation,pain and increase blood flow,I'll help you with that with chikini money,cos this your condition really touched me,make sure you let's this goes together or hand in hand in the course of your treatment
wish you quick recovery
Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by Gee64: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please don't let them scam you oh.

Scammers, una nor get shame sef?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Move My Legs. HELP! by muheeb01(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jaypreye:
someone pushed me in school and little by little it started affecting me. The bones are intact the blood flowing through the veins is low more like a blockage
dm me on whatsapp check my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! / . / African Idiot Deception Syndrome Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.