Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Re: The Purported Resignation As Amoran Chairman; The Handwork Of Hungry Mischi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: The Purported Resignation As Amoran Chairman; The Handwork Of Hungry Mischi (166 Views)

Amoran Chairman Congratulates Akarigbo Of Remoland On His Appointment As Chairm / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / AMORAN Chairman, Nurudeen Alowonle Extols Ogd's Virtues @64 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Purported Resignation As Amoran Chairman; The Handwork Of Hungry Mischi by Azeez82: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
RE: THE PURPORTED RESIGNATION AS AMORAN CHAIRMAN; THE HANDWORK OF HUNGRY MISCHIEF MAKERS.

My attention was called to a leaked information by one pseudo-facebook user named "Aboodun Michael, who falsely and mischieviously claimed that I have resigned my position as the executive chairman of Ogun state AMORAN and that I have handed over to my publicity secretary, Otunba Taofeek Sokoya Danku.

In my usual style and acts, I always love to ignore such posts and information, as such news is not new to my personality, status and image but I had to officially debunk it because of my family members, associates and other well wishers, who are not pleased with this information and they have insisted that I must issue a rejoinder to debunk this false information.
So, I have decided to do the needful.

Let me use this medium to inform the general public and most importantly to all members of AMORAN in Ogun state, that there was never a time I wrote or issued a resignation note or letter to this effect. The motive behind the mischief- writer's intent still baffles me and I am still wondering on why he or she will come out with such an ugly lies and misinformation. Infact, to say the writer is a hungry mischief maker is even an understatement. Only God knows is objective and mission.

It was also alleged that there is a cabal in AMORAN. This is absoultely laughable and worths to be totally ignored. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no cabal in our union. What we have is the organization's executive leadership and structure which is ably led by my humble self till date. All members of AMORAN from the state executive council to the least member, enjoys a healthy and cordial relationship. May be that's the headache and agonies of the mischief makers.

I hereby urge the general public to disregard this false information and news, because it has no any iota of truth in it and moreover I still remained the EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF AMORAN IN Ogun state.

I thank you all for your concern and solidarity. God bless.

E-signed;
Otunba Nurudeen Aina Alowonle
Executive Chairman
AMORAN Ogun State

Re: Re: The Purported Resignation As Amoran Chairman; The Handwork Of Hungry Mischi by bewla(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iskilu come see agbako on mic

(1) (Reply)

Cut Soap: A Funny Advert I Saw On Instagram / Unbelievable!!! Nigerian Lady Lands In Police Net Abroad Because Of This / Biography Of Late South Africa President FW DE Klerk who died today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.