Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

NOUN Students & Alumni Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Students & Alumni Only (197 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Do Noun Students Receive Lectures And How Does Noun Exam Look Like? / NOUN Students Forgive Those Who Discriminated Them,but Won't Tolerate Recurrence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOUN Students & Alumni Only by backbench: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dear Respondent/Student,
I am conducting a research titled: “ Assessing the Impact and Benefits of E-Learning Portal of National Open University of Nigeria ”, your opinions are valuable for this research. The instruction for completing the questionnaire can be found on the form itself. Your cooperation in answering, completing, and returning this survey is highly appreciated.

It should take you about 5 minutes to complete. All the data collected will be used for academic purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv4GOfjCLiOJ7AcOq2ZUfLXkKIQREvDfRpRpNW7In4_pOKqA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Thank you
Re: NOUN Students & Alumni Only by backbench: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
backbench:
Dear Respondent/Student,
I am conducting a research titled: “ Assessing the Impact and Benefits of E-Learning Portal of National Open University of Nigeria ”, your opinions are valuable for this research. The instruction for completing the questionnaire can be found on the form itself. Your cooperation in answering, completing, and returning this survey is highly appreciated.

It should take you about 5 minutes to complete. All the data collected will be used for academic purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv4GOfjCLiOJ7AcOq2ZUfLXkKIQREvDfRpRpNW7In4_pOKqA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Chancellor, Landmark University, David Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural / A Courtesy Visit To His Royal Highness-oba Oluwatoyin Ayinde. / How Was Your CITN Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.