Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Family Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Priest (260 Views)

Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) / Nigerian Man Suspended For Asking His Priest Why People Suffer When God Exists / Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Priest by xpressionx(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good day guys.
There is something I have observed about men in this generation that is really bothering me.

It's is men abdicating their place as priests and spiritual heads of the family.
No wonder things go wrong in the family and by extension the society at large so much today.
The man is the Head of the body(family) and if anything goes wrong with the head,the body cannot function well.

Men these days no longer pray,they have left the role of prayer to the women.
You hear men make irresponsible statements like, "I am not the praying type,my wife prays for me",giving the woman unnecessary pressure.

That is not how the bible stated it.
The man is the priest, prophet and pastor of his home,the woman place is to only assist him.

Until this anomaly is corrected, homes will continuously be under unnecessary attack and we keep raising irresponsible men and children who will be prayer points of concern.

It's time to get it right.
Happy Sunday guys.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Family Priest by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thanks bro. Very valid points. Men, as heads ought to commune with God daily.

1 Like

Re: Family Priest by MRDEE01: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Very serious point you raised here.
God bless you man.
Re: Family Priest by Gracetitude(f): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
I wish men will realise this on time. And stop giving women plenty prayer points in the name of marriage
Re: Family Priest by chiommy123(f): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Any man that is not taking the spiritual aspect of his family serious has failed as a man
Re: Family Priest by xpressionx(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
chiommy123:
Any man that is not taking the spiritual aspect of his family serious has failed as a man

You are not far from the truth.
The only challenge is that the parameter to judge success in this generation is financial success.
Re: Family Priest by chiommy123(f): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
xpressionx:

You are not far from the truth.
The only challenge is that the parameter to judge success in this generation is financial success.
when your kids are not doing well, not behaving well, no matter the amount you control, that person is a failure
Re: Family Priest by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
xpressionx:
Good day guys.
There is something I have observed about men in this generation that is really bothering me.

It's is men abdicating their place as priests and spiritual heads of the family.
No wonder things go wrong in the family and by extension the society at large so much today.
The man is the Head of the body(family) and if anything goes wrong with the head,the body cannot function well.

Men these days no longer pray,they have left the role of prayer to the women.
You hear men make irresponsible statements like, "I am not the praying type,my wife prays for me",giving the woman unnecessary pressure.

That is not how the bible stated it.
The man is the priest, prophet and pastor of his home,the woman place is to only assist him.

Until this anomaly is corrected, homes will continuously be under unnecessary attack and we keep raising irresponsible men and children who will be prayer points of concern.
God set no one, man or woman, as priest over any home. I am afraid you are filled instead with the delusions of men - their doctrines and traditions which Jesus Christ indicated were nothing but lies meant to deceive people away from following the very Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

The man as head of family is the result of the curse which God placed on marriage from the time of Adam and Eve, a curse meant to guarantee that those bound by it perished in the grave - ceased to exist upon death. - Genesis 3 vs 16 -22 undecided

Jesus Christ came to redeem men from that very curse offering Salvation to all those who will chose to turn from living in submission to the curse to living in submission to His teachings and commandments, His Truth instead. - John 3 vs 16 - 21. Unfortunately, either out of ignorance or blatant rejection of God's Truth, many who claim to believe chose to continue as slaves to the curse, denying God's very own offering of redemption to the very end. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Gentile Times Reconsidered Is Back In Print / Pastors Should Stop Confusing Christians / Women Prayer Banquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.