Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu (262 Views)

I Don't Charge Fees For My Priestly/Prophetic/Apostolic Services / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by Iyke1998(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Min Owie Abutu,who is a gospel minister from from Dunamis international, gave reasons why he doesn't charge Churches when invited to Minister.

He said his main concern is winning souls for God through his songs.
Min Owie Abutu made wave with his single "Our God is Indescribable".
He recently recieved an award in Owerri for the best worship song of the year.

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w31eZv36F6c

1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by Optimistguy1969: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Advert
Re: Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by Iyke1998(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Advert

Very wrong ooo.
This guy is always booked ooo
Re: Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by Deborah98(f): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Freely have we received and freely we shall give. Although grace and honour comes with a price but do well to know when you're called to minister honourably and humbly. Peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nice.

May God be reward you for the work you do for Him, because a laborer is worthy of his wages
Re: Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Iyke1998:
Min Owie Abutu,who is a gospel minister from from Dunamis international, gave reasons why he doesn't charge Churches when invited to Minister.

He said his main concern is winning souls for God through his songs.
Min Owie Abutu made wave with his single "Our God is Indescribable".
He recently recieved an award in Owerri for the best worship song of the year
Story story! So long as you get paid in the name of God, you are no different from those God accused of fleecing(stealing)His sheep, eating(killing) the fat of his sheep and destroying them, all pretending you do so in His name- Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by Iyke1998(m): 2:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Story story! So long as you get paid in the name of God, you are no different from those God accused of fleecing(stealing)His sheep, eating(killing) the fat of his sheep and destroying them, all pretending you do so in His name- Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

been paid is not a sin.
Remember the bible said that the gift of a man maketh way for him.
Also know that it was the gift of Daniel took him to the palace.
It was Joseph's gift that made him a governor in Egypt.
The list goes on.

But when you put money first,that is what makes it bad.
The above mentioned people didnt request for a dime before rendering their services
Re: Why I Don't Charge To Minister In Churches-Gospel Min Owie Abutu by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Iyke1998:
1. been paid is not a sin.
Remember the bible said that the gift of a man maketh way for him.
Also know that it was the gift of Daniel took him to the palace.
It was Joseph's gift that made him a governor in Egypt.
The list goes on.

But when you put money first,that is what makes it bad.
The above mentioned people didnt request for a dime before rendering their services
1. i am afraid it isnt as simple as that!

■ in John 6 vs 25 - 44, Jesus Christ explains that those who follow Him are to no longer work for food that spoils. They are instead to work for food that endures to eternity which only Jesus Christ gives. Working to get a pay check, food that spoils, means one continues to live in submission to God's curse in Genesis 3 vs 13 - 19 and that is condemnation of Sin. undecided

■ It is a sin to get paid with money obtained from fleecing God's sheep including schemes such as your tithes, offerings, vows etc., and as Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 and John 10 vs 1 - 16 explains, it is sin - anyone who sits as pastor/Shepherd over God's flock is a sinner and against Godundecided

Now, God never called you to do as Daniel did nor did He ask you to follow Joseph's example.

Rather, God called you to follow the New Covenant, Jesus Christ - who you can become by submitting to and obeying His teachings and commandments, documented in the Gospel. And so we are to always look to Jesus Christ for what God says of how we are to live - Matthew 4 vs 4

(1) (Reply)

Guess How Many Subscribers I Have? 666!!!! / Holy Communion / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.