Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend (2738 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / Primary School Where Head Teacher's Office Is Under A Tree In Cross Rivers / BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by 10mobile: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please, I want to use this thread to share a Google doc I have with me. It shows you how to earn Bitcoins starting from today.

All you need is to attend a crypto school and obey the instructions and you get paid. You don't need to buy or sell anything. You don't need to try to convince anyone. Yet, people would be paying Bitcoins into your wallet on a daily basis.

I will share everything here.

Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by 10mobile: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
What happens here is that you attend an online school where you are taught how to earn Bitcoins from scratch and how to invest what you earned.

Please, don't ignore this story just because it sounds like a kid's story. The story has a big lesson to teach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by 10mobile: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please, I stopped because my attention was demanded elsewhere. You can get this ebook CRYPTO KINDERGARTEN by sending an email to wfheaven9(@)gmail.com. It is a Google doc file. So, no fear of virus.

I'm still reading it. But, I think it makes sense.

I'll keep sharing from time to time though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Jaysleeves(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by 10mobile: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Following
More

Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Kachikey(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
following............

1 Like

Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by brightalo1010: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
10mobile:
Please, I want to use this thread to share a Google doc I have with me. It shows you how to earn Bitcoins starting from today.

All you need is to attend a crypto school and obey the instructions and you get paid. You don't need to buy or sell anything. You don't need to try to convince anyone. Yet, people would be paying Bitcoins into your wallet on a daily basis.

No website or link at all?
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Judithjovial(f): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
10mobile:
Please, I stopped because my attention was demanded elsewhere. You can get this ebook CRYPTO KINDERGARTEN by sending an email to wfheaven9(@)gmail.com. It is a Google doc file. So, no fear of virus.

I'm still reading it. But, I think it makes sense.

I'll keep sharing from time to time though.

The email is invalid
Here's my mail, chikwadosita@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by 10mobile: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
brightalo1010:

No website or link at all?
No, it's a Google doc. I will take time to share the screenshots as I read. But, if you want the doc in your email, contact wfheaven9@gmail.com. It's free.
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by 10mobile: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Judithjovial:

The email is invalid
Here's my mail, chikwadosita@gmail.com
Bro, I don't have the link. Contact the email address wfheaven9@gmail.com and you will receive it.
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Blake755: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
I sent you a mail sir
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by ayo6hammiey(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
I sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Bluebolt: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
I think I am enjoying this thread.
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by timstone(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
The email is not valid
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Kaysalas(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
10mobile:

wink
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Joker4Cruise: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Scam
This post is a scam trying to extort five dollars from people.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by Ablesam171: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by 10mobile: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Joke4Cruise:
Scam
This post is a scam trying to extort five dollars from people.
It takes greatness to appreciate greatness. If they have scammed you, tell us openly. Otherwise, be careful with your negative mindset. It is a big poverty mentality to think that anything you are not getting absolutely free is a scam.

How many people will offer you GENUINE VALUES for free? If you paid the $5 and failed to get the fulfillment of the promise, that's the only time you would have the moral right to call it a scam. Or, else, you are stopping many people from an opportunity that would change their lives for good - which is witchcraft.

Anyway, it's only fools that will read the ebook and still listen to you. The level of knowledge manifested by the writers shows that they know what they are doing. So, stop paying back evil for good lest evil lives in your house.
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by docdes: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
10mobile:

It takes greatness to appreciate greatness. If they have scammed you, tell us openly. Otherwise, be careful with your negative mindset. It is a big poverty mentality to think that anything you are not getting absolutely free is a scam.

How many people will offer you GENUINE VALUES for free? If you paid the $5 and failed to get the fulfillment of the promise, that's the only time you would have the moral right to call it a scam. Or, else, you are stopping many people from an opportunity that would change their lives for good - which is witchcraft.

Anyway, it's only fools that will read the ebook and still listen to you. The level of knowledge manifested by the writers shows that they know what they are doing. So, stop paying back evil for good lest evil lives in your house.
Silence is the best answer to a fool.You don't need to reply everyone.How much is $5 that someone is trying to 'extort' from him?Allow him to spend his $5 to eat today and continue to be poor.My people perish for a lack of knowledge.I advise everyone to listen to to every line of that book especially where it says that people are poor because they think more about 'spending' than 'investing'.
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by HelloWriter: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
10mobile:

Don't you know that poverty turns people into devils? It makes people see evil intentions in every move you make. And, there are many such devils here on this forum looking for people to destroy. This is one of the best ebooks I've ever read and yet it's free.
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by good4all40: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Send mine pls bnbaz14@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend by comruche: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
pls send to me
donaldbenson031@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

15 Things That Make Women Ho*ny On (What Makes Women Ho*ny) / What Is The English Name For (a Type Of Leaf) Green? / Internet Facts 98% Of You Guys Probably Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.