Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer (10325 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by yemi1504: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
They have come oh. They want to pull an inconclusive election stunt. Of course It's the LGA in Anambra state where an Ahmadu Umar is the collation officer.

Abi. You know their plans already SMH.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by orijo1980: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Inconclusive anambara
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by garfield1: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Conduct the elections 100 times Soludo will still win

That will not stop a rerun polls
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by yemi1504: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Am I the only one wondering why an Ahmadu Umar will be a coalition officer for ANAMBRA state. ??

Abeg someone explain to me cuz I don't understand.

Put there of course as a stooge to carry out their inconclusive election/Supreme Court fictional votes agenda, abi what else.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by wealthyhenry(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
They have come oh. They want to pull an inconclusive election stunt. Of course It's the LGA in Anambra state where an Ahmadu Umar is the collation officer.

I'm from Ihiala. Its true that there was no election there.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Musauzor(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Unfortunately for them, Anambra is not osun and Kano neither are the Igbo Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani. Mr. Solution has already won.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Fucklove(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
May Allah perfect the good wishes of the people of anambra. I love the people of anambra so much and I enjoin the Muslim faithfuls to keep praying for the peace and stability of this state, especially the yoruba Muslim ummah.

Oh Allah, the most merciful, Bless the people of anambra with a good leader, amin cool
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by EAhumble(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Some part of Ihiala Local government Area is under heavy bombardment from the Nigerian Military.. How the military invasion of Orsumoghu and Lilu towns in Ihiala LGA never makes any headline on the Newspaper or any media outlet still baffles me.. Those two towns have been deserted by her inhabitants and you expect election to hold there?... Buhari and his Dogs must surely answer for their sins someday
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by AsomughaChuks05: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:
A local government won't make any difference when the margin is already wide. INEC should declare Soludo a winner ASAP

You can't declare a winner until results of all LGAs are announced even though Soludo has won. Everyone in APGA is in jubilant mood. The job has been done. Inec will announce a date for the Ihiala election and it will be done and dusted.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by BluntCrazeMan: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayemileto:
shocked

Hope it's not that APC wants to hijack the election now.

Using Osun/Kano template.
I see..
Ok Naa..
Let's Watch out
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Leverage2021: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fucklove:
May Allah perfect the good wishes of the people of anambra. I love the people of anambra so much and I enjoin the Muslim faithfuls to keep praying for the peace and stability of this state, especially the yoruba Muslim ummah.

Oh Allah, the most merciful, Bless the people of anambra with a good leader, amin cool
Allah needs fulanis to help channel fake Yoruba Muslim prayers (Arabic recitation)
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Abujason: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
truthfuterrence:
PDP let's go there we must take what belongs to us
grin grin grin
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by anochuko01(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

This is one of the most credible elections that's been conducted in the country. Btw, ihiala is a very notorious local government, so the government has the right to create a better environment for the election to take place. Electorate, officials and most especially corpers have to be kept safe.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Ecoscience: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
The chances are very slim this time, all eyes are on them closely

APGA would have the day from the results trickling in, it's obvious, my own stake is to solve people's Bedbugs nightmare with our non toxic solution that is both super effective and trusted by major professional fumigators in Nigeria. You only need to apply once, no need for multiple application, just once and the problem would be over. It's Pestman Bedbug Killer, it's super effective and safest solution with 100% assurance. This is a hot selling product on Konga and Jiji, for total extermination of Bedbugs and it's eggs. A trial would convince you. Call us to purchase, so you can testify like other numerous customers.

EmmanuelScott1:
A.P.C hoodlums trying to hijack the election by all means.

Tueh

God is in control

Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by louken(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
APC is preparing to come up with their stunt
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Ecoscience: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:
A local government won't make any difference when the margin is already wide. INEC should declare Soludo a winner ASAP

By law, you can't write off the local government especially when the number of registered voters in the local government is above the number of votes by the leading candidate. As it stands, the number of registered voters in that local government is above the total valid votes cast thus far. Even though it's practically impossible to have 20% turnout, yet the law can't preempt the way people will come out based on performance from other local government.

But what's my own there self, my own stake is to solve people's Bedbugs nightmare with our non toxic solution that is both super effective and trusted by major professional fumigators in Nigeria. You only need to apply once, no need for multiple application, just once and the problem would be over. It's Pestman Bedbug Killer, it's super effective and safest solution with 100% assurance. This is a hot selling product on Konga and Jiji, for total extermination of Bedbugs and it's eggs. A trial would convince you. Call us to purchase, so you can testify like other numerous customers.

Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Ecoscience: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Abujason:

grin grin grin

What exactly belongs to you biko, are you following the news thus far and you are daydreaming on Nairaland lolz.

My own stake is not to join issues with PDP, APC or APGA supporters, but to solve people's Bedbugs nightmare with our non toxic solution that is both super effective, ordourless and trusted by major professional fumigators in Nigeria. You only need to apply once, no need for multiple application, just once and the problem would be over. It's Pestman Bedbug Killer, it's super effective and safest solution with 100% assurance. This is a hot selling product on Konga and Jiji, for total extermination of Bedbugs and it's eggs. A trial would convince you. Call us to purchase, so you can testify like other numerous customers.

Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Bchop(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Am I the only one wondering why an Ahmadu Umar will be a coalition officer for ANAMBRA state. ??

Abeg someone explain to me cuz I don't understand.
sometimes I wonder how u guys think....is INEC an anambra government parastata?
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by DeMekus: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
thatigboman1:
with this, it must be declared inconclusive. Though Soludo will win las Las.
But actually there was no election in Ihiala yesterday. There is a video trending on social media where the Electoral Officer was manhandled at the Local Government collation Centre. The residents complained to INEC and police that no election took place in the local govt because no INEC official was on ground and the man came in the evening to submitted fake result.
So,the Collation Officer is right to declare that no election took place there.
Even with this little evidence the demonic party will try to manipulate the election to their own favour. Just watch and see.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by thatigboman1: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
DeMekus:

Even with this little evidence the demonic party will try to manipulate the election to their own favour. Just watch and see.
dem no born dem Well. APC is completely rejected in the East. Forget defections. Okorocha was elected on the platform of APGA and later defected to APC. Umahi was elected on the platform of PDP and later defected to APC. Hope Uzondinma came 4th in imo election and used the supreme Court sharia educated Chief Justice to steal imo govt House. Can't even happen again.
APC is a no no in igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Youngmaster0(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:

Did hope Uzodinmma win any LG even one for SC to declare him winner
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-no-election-in-ihiala-lga-says-collation-officer
Seriously the turn out of voters were extremely poor.
Almost all the LGAs has over a 100k registered voters but no LGA produced upto 25k accredited voters during the election. Some didnt even produce upto 7k voters thats very poor. If not for electronics transmission of results and the tension in the state it would have been very easy to rigged
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by abimic(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
There is hardly a time in ihiala, election would be held and there would not be sporadic gunshot. The last one i did as a PO in ihiala, na father oyomio come to our aid first before army come take over from the father. Even in the local government, there was gunshot, that reminds me when i saw a billionaire like obi jackson being slapped by one of the ubahs; the LG became a violence ground to showcase power. Corpers jappa.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Ecoscience: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Henix:
It seems they are planning to declare the election inconclusive

Planning kee, it's inconclusive in one of the local government already, that's the current signature and stamp of INEC under Buhari government, if they don't sign that signature, then it's not an free and fair election.

My own be say make you helepu your brother to tell friends that can tell friends that can tell their neighbors that there's a product that solves people's Bedbugs nightmare and also protects people from future infestation. Its none toxic solution that is both super effective, ordourless and trusted by major professional fumigators in Nigeria. It a Do-it-yourself product, don't pay over the top to fumigators when you can solve the problem yourself using our most trusted Bedbug solution. Why keep experimenting with toxic chemicals when there's a solution that is safe around children and does the magic in one application. It kills Bedbugs, lice, fleas, weevil etc, Most products in the market makes fictitious claims that don't deliver desired results while leaving your room with strong smells, ours is backed with thousands of positive feedbacks from users, no discomfort whatsoever, chat us to get countless reviews from customers who are amazed after using our product. You only need to apply ONCE, no need for multiple application like other numerous toxic pesticides in the market, just apply the recommended dosage once and the problem would be over completely.

Introducing Pestman Bedbug Killer, the most effective and safest solution with 100% assurance for total extermination of all stages of chemical resistant bedbugs and eggs. This is a hot selling product on Konga and Jiji. 100g is recommended dosage for a room, contact us on WhatsApp for application guide whether you purchase directly from us or from Konga, Jiji or Jumia. A trial would convince you.

Call us to purchase, so you can testify like other numerous customers. Check our call or Whatsapp contact and feedbacks below.

Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by ThatFairGuy: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
You've forgotten Sokoto template as well undecided
Ayemileto:
shocked

Hope it's not that APC wants to hijack the election now.

Using Osun/Kano template.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by TotoGame(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lolz .... soludo will win ihiala by landslide

Even if apc wins ihiala ....Awka south votes alone will cancel all the result from ihiala
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by jimmynauty: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

How come?
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Vulcanheph(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bchop:
sometimes I wonder how u guys think....is INEC an anambra government parastata?
So are you saying that the whole anambra state doesn't have any indigine working at INEC.
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Bchop(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:

So are you saying that the whole anambra state doesn't have any indigine working at INEC.
that is not what i'm saying, learn how to think in a rational way, to avoid compromising the process only non-idingenes who are not known in that particular area are sent and placed in the sensitive aspect of the election...and come to think abt it, has he done anything bad by raising the alarm abt the irregularities that occur??
Re: No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer by Kfed4ril(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2021
IamWonderful:
He shock you

don't worry when buhari and APC is through with Anambra like imo the shout of APGA will fade away like Igbo smoke

Niggar you’re funny
Now people have voted who they want, instead of you to be happy so that if something goes wrong tomorrow you can tell them to channel it to who they voted.
But you’re here praying APC and Buhari does magic, tomorrow now if they do the abracadabra and APC starts ruling and something goes wrong when we face Buhari you’ll ask us to leave him and face our governor, when you know fully well we didn’t him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arunma Oteh Is Ready To Die For SEC / Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial / List Five Consequence Of Bad Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.