Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (1810 Views)

Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Before walking down the aisle, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-Money and his wife, Juliet were best friends who stood by each other when they had nothing. Cute9jamedia News

As their 12th wedding anniversary kicks off, E-Money celebrated the day with sweet words to his darling Juliet.

After three kids and billions in the bank account, the duo is still waxing strong. As they celebrate their wedding anniversary, Emeka showed off how he is still spoiling his wife.

In his post, he shard photos of both of them and captioned it with sweet words, saying:

“Happy WEDDING Anniversary to us ❤️�It has been a wonderful journey with someone special like you in my life and I’m thankful to God for bringing you into my life. Not a day goes by that I’m not grateful to have you. You’re the best part of my life and you will always be the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thanks for accepting all of me and thanks for your words of encouragement with each passing day. Happy Wedding Anniversary, my dearest WIFE. @iam_mrse“

See photos below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-x5WIIctZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Source : https://cute9ja.com/e-money-and-wife-celebrate-their-12th-wedding-anniversary-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
HWA to them, how do I sneak into this family?any ideas?

Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
congratulations to them.
twelve years...man e no easy.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by tillaman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by dapsoneh: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations to them
EFCC, this is just a wedding anniversary oooo!

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
HWA to them, how do I sneak into this family?any ideas?

Rest in Jesus name undecided
Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Happy anniversary to them
Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by emerich(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Just loving the wife's hairstyle, a poor man would had labelled her an Olosho. Poverty na bastard. HWA to them.

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Tokskob2008: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
emerich:
Just loving the wife's hairstyle, a poor man would had labelled her an Olosho. Poverty na bastard. HWA to them.
I don't think it's really about the hairstyle that makes some label ladies on it olosho but the personality wearing the hairstyle. Just take a look at how decently she is dressed, looking fresh and rich inside a RollsRoyce and compare it with a lady on a bike with cheap and almost nude clothings plus horrible makeup with with bad appearance and irritating characters.. The difference is always clear.
Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Homeboiy: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Odogwu
Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
wink
doggedfighter:
Happy wedding anniversary.
Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
It will never be well with poverty
Re: E-money And Wife Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
cool
schoolboymatt:
congratulations to them.

twelve years...man e no easy.

(1) (Reply)

See Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Look Few Months After Obiano Ends Term As Governor / James Brown Sex Tape Full Video / "That Was The Day You Broke My Heart" 50 Cent's Son Marquise Jackson Says He's O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.