Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. (2156 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Things Are Very Hard. We Should Pray For God To Help Tinubu / Same Chinese Company Built 2 Rail Lines For Ethiopia And The Lagos State Govt. / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
We have all seen what is happening in Ethiopia today. What violence can do to a country. One begins to wonder what concerns igboland with Ethiopia.

Well here are points you have to note.

1) Igbo's should see what violence agitation can do to a people.

2) Ethiopian Airline is the only international flight that comes to the SE. If Addis Ababa goes down, flight operations might stop.

That means no more international flight coming to igboland.

They came to SE when the east was still peaceful. Even aside the war in Ethiopia, if the IPOB sit at home continues to clash with their operations, they will be forced to abandon the SE.

I hope you know that if Ethiopian airlines fails to succeed in SE, will British airway, KLM, Qatar airways etc now come to the east?

Those investors will assess the reports of Ethiopian airlines to decide if SE is a viable investment destination.

And trust me, no foreign company will come to a region controlled by criminals and terrorists.

So when the finally backout, we will have international airport, without international airlines. Then we cry marginalization and blame the fulani.

You think the Yoruba's are foolish to maintain peace after the end sars? People were shot in lagos, and IPOB criminal organisation continued to kill policemen and burn police stations till date.

Its time we Igbo's look beyond the Biafran sentiments and see what these people are doing to igboland.

They started flying the SE when igboland was peaceful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by Kloenboi: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy
I don't understand why IPOB is giving only you sleepless night.
Please be calm and wait for a referendum to be conducted (one man one vote)

THEN YOU CAN VOTE TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA AND ENJOY YOUR ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE.

18 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by paramakina202: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
IPOB's sit at home is disastrous to our development.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by 10mobile: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
You sounded sensible until you said that IPOB is a criminal organization. Meanwhile, do you have any solution to Fulani killings in Igboland? Or, you want IPOB out while foreigners kill us like flies? Please, answer.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:
You sounded sensible until you said that IPOB is a criminal organization. Meanwhile, do you have any solution to Fulani killings in Igboland? Or, you want IPOB out while foreigners kill us like flies? Please, answer.

More igbo people have been killed in igboland since the formation of ESN than fulani attacks.

1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by 10mobile: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:
IPOB's sit at home is disastrous to our development.
You must sacrifice one thing to get another. IPOB sit-at-home is against SE economy. Yes, I said it many months ago. BUT, I prefer IPOB sit-at-home to Fulani killing in SE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by athaboi(f): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Who's this guy really and what's his obsession with igbo people, can he open up please! All I see him do here is opening topics relating to igbo and IPOB... like 10 igbo topics everyday! Haa

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by 10mobile: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
udele1:

More igbo people have been killed in igboland since the formation of ESN than fulani attacks.

Not true. Remember Nkpor, Emene, Afaraukwu, Ebonyi and many other massacres by both Fulani and FG security before ESN was formed?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by SRAROFDAVID: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
udele1:

aboki answer the question the young man ask you
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

You must sacrifice one thing to get another. IPOB sit-at-home is against SE economy. Yes, I said it many months ago. BUT, I prefer IPOB sit-at-home to Fulani killing in SE.

Now that the fulani have left and more igbos have been killed, isn't it suspicious?

Isn't it possible that IPOB were killing Igbo's and claiming fulani, prior to the launching of ESN? So that when it is launched, people can donate?

They can do anything for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbTvtmo4R0U

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by 10mobile: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
udele1:

Now that the fulani have left and more igbos have been killed, isn't it suspicious?

Isn't it possible that IPOB were killing Igbo's and claiming fulani, prior to the lunching of ESN? So that when it is lunched, people can donate?

They can do anything for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbTvtmo4R0U
Do you honestly think that you are right in this judgment? Until Buhari came to power in 2015, were people being killed in the South-East? Do you honestly think that ESN constitutes more hazard to SE than Fulani herders? Answer me.
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

Do you honestly think that you are right in this judgment? Until Buhari came to power in 2015, were people being killed in the South-East? Do you honestly think that ESN constitutes more hazard to SE than Fulani herders? Answer me.

These people were alive until ESN was launched.

Which foreign investor will come to a region where criminals kill policemen and burn police stations and the people celebrate them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6xx4HSHyS8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVd1UYimuTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Sa77uLDY8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5TPj6ygSvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wenhtHNdrtI

1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

What did Yoruba's do to solve theirs? Did they mobilise their people to start killing policemen and burning police stations?

If not that IPOB set up ESN to intimidate Igbo's and raise money, they would work with other security operatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv5Sw6ZpL5Q

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by christistruth01: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

IPOB have killed far more People than the Fulani in the SE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by 10mobile: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
udele1:

These people were alive until ESN was launched.

Which foreign investor will come to a region where criminals kill policemen and burn police stations and the people celebrate them?

Hypocrisy! You never worried about foreign investors when the real enemies were the only ones in the picture. I have reminded you of some of the massacres that took place in SE before ESN was formed. Can you tell me any MASSACRE that has happened in SE since ESN was formed? Fulani and police/army are still killing. But, they now kill with fear, unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by History555: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Rubbish. Utter rubbish.
Apart from lagos, abuja and ph, which other airports experience international flight.

How many other airports outside lagos and abuja are listed when booking international flights.

How many times does Ethiopian airlines fly from enugu.

Does Ethiopian airline fly from enugu to europe, asia and north America

Half intelligence is dangerous than total ignorance
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

Hypocrisy! You never worried about foreign investors when the real enemies were the only ones in the picture. I have reminded you of some of the massacres that took place in SE since ESN was formed. Can you tell me any MASSACRE that has happened in SE since ESN was formed? Fulani and police/army are still killing. But, they now kill with fear, unlike before.

How many massacre has been done in the SW? How many policemen and police stations did they burn to achieve it?

How come the killing stopoed in Anambra when the army and police was sent, and IPOB called off their no election in biafra?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWeP6ahlKOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKLgsIvQTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAZ9OKqbSAU

All these cars, did they buy them or snatch them?

Are these fulani?
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
History555:
Rubbish. Utter rubbish.
Apart from lagos, abuja and ph, which other airports experience international flight.

How many other airports outside lagos and abuja are listed when booking international flights.

How many times does Ethiopian airlines fly from enugu.

Does Ethiopian airline fly from enugu to europe, asia and north America

Half intelligence is dangerous than total ignorance

No they fly from Enugu to Biafra. And transit from Ethiopia to Ambazonia.
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by FallenShitHole: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kloenboi:
cheesy
I don't understand why IPOB is giving only you sleepless night.
Please be calm and wait for a referendum to be conducted (one man one vote)

THEN YOU CAN VOTE TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA AND ENJOY YOUR ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE.

The reason is that he will become a slice of toasted meat once Biafra is declared. As you are seeing him now, he can not travel to Igboland. So, his dream is that the dungeon called nigeria should remain one as long as his miserable life lasts. But that's impossible. Those that will finally divide the dungeon "ISIS" have just arrived in the north of the dungeon. Watch as the dungeon goes down without much effort by IPOB.
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by paramakina202: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

How does Fulani killing related with IPOB sit at home?
Even Southern Kaduna and Benue state where the killings is worse are not sitting at home.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
FallenShitHole:

The reason is that he will become a slice of toasted meat once Biafra is declared. As you are seeing him now, he can not travel to Igboland. So, his dream is that the dungeon called nigeria should remain one as long as his miserable life lasts. But that's impossible. Those that will finally divide the dungeon "ISIS" have just arrived in the north of the dungeon. Watch as the dungeon goes down without much effort by IPOB.

Who wants to travel to Igboland? Travel to sit at home? While we wait for Biafra, lets be slicing the Biafran president.

Is this what anyone will go to igboland to see?

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by FallenShitHole: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
athaboi:
Who's this guy really and what's his obsession with igbo people, can he open up please! All I see him do here is opening topics relating to igbo and IPOB... like 10 igbo topics everyday! Haa
He is on the payroll of LIAR MOHAMMED. He has to post at least 15 threads everyday against Igbos and IPOB to be able to justify his N40,000 monthly salary. He is on contract and he must post or else, no payment for him.
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by FallenShitHole: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
udele1:

Who wants to travel to Igboland? Travel to sit at home? While we wait for Biafra, lets be slicing the Biafran president.
You want to, but you dare not because you simply can't.
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
FallenShitHole:

He is on the payroll of LIAR MOHAMMED. He has to post at least 15 threads everyday against Igbos and IPOB to be able to justify his N40,000 monthly salary. He is on contract and he must post or else, no payment for him.

Does it change the fact that IPOB leadership sold you people to politicians for cash?

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by History555: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
FallenShitHole:

The way he sleeps on ipob matter, you will not believe that he was a founding father of the same ipob in turkey before he was deported. He was attending meetings and paying dues yet pretends he is not part of ipob. If not for deportation, would he have relinquished his position in ipob turkey.

Ipob member calling his colleagues umu bingo
Oga u are so indirectly calling yourself umu bingo
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by 10mobile: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

How does Fulani killing related with IPOB sit at home?
Even Southern Kaduna and Benue state where the killings is worse are not sitting at home.
How it relates? IPOB wants SE to secede from a Zoo where Fulani cattle are more important than human life. I hope that your mental capacity can contain this. And, SE is not under any oath to learn self-preservation instinct from Southern Kaduna or Benue. It is wicked of you to be attacking people who said, "STOP KILLING US" while leaving those who are killing.
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

How it relates? IPOB wants SE to secede from a Zoo where Fulani cattle are more important than human life. I hope that your mental capacity can contain this. And, SE is not under any oath to learn self-preservation instinct from Southern Kaduna or Benue. It is wicked of you to be attacking people who said, "STOP KILLING US" while leaving those who are killing.

Which IPOB? Which south east?

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by 10mobile: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
udele1:

No they fly from Enugu to Biafra. And transit from Ethiopia to Ambazonia.
You are now employing evasion techniques. Answer the question while enjoying your cheap celebrity status this evening. I no that you're enjoying the negative attention.
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by paramakina202: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

In case you've forgotton,Ipob is sitting at home to put pressure on FG to release their detained leader that is the purpose of the sit at home protest.The protest is not against Fulani herdsmen killings, stop giving me meaningless lecture its a waste of your time.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

You are now employing evasion techniques. Answer the question while enjoying your cheap celebrity status this evening. I no that you're enjoying the negative attention.

Which question?
Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by udele1: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

In case you've forgotton,Ipob is sitting at home to put pressure on FG to release their detained leader that is the purpose of the sit at home protest.The protest is not against Fulani herdsmen killings, stop giving me meaningless lecture its a waste of your time.

Why are the Yoruba's not sitting at home and shutting down their region for igbowo?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. by paramakina202: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
udele1:

Why are the Yoruba's not sitting at home and shutting down their region for igbowo?

Udele I am tired of the level of dumbness of umu Ibini Ukpabi aka umu Chineke.
Their level of reasoning is outta this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disquiet And Fear In APC Over North’s Lack Of Support For Tinubu / Why Are Igbos So Interested In Lagos Than Their Homestate? / Sponsoring Private Member Bill In Nigeria. National And State Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.