Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity (3437 Views)

Davido Covers His Drink With Handkerchief While Greeting Shina Peller (Video) / Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by Arisenews2: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bisade Ologunde who goes by the stage name Lagbaja is a Nigerian music Legend. He was a household name in the late ‘90s and early 2000, although his music career started quite earlier.

His music style is unique and so is his appearance on stage. He is known to perform in traditional wear similar to those worn by masquerades and His entire body is covered except for a few openings around the nose and mouth.

Lagbaja music personality is built around mystery hence his stage name Lagbaja which literally translates to “Nobody’’ Lagbaja can also be translated to mean ‘Anonymous’ or the ‘Faceless One’.

He has never performed with his face open and this has made many people curious as to what he looks like. It is not surprising therefore that Lagbaja real face is a popular query on the internet.

A quick search of the internet will reveal several pictures purported to be showing the real face of Lagbaja. Well, most of the pictures on the internet claiming to be lagbaja aren't truly Lagbaja real photos.

Therefore, in this video we bring to you the shocking Untold story of Lagbaja and his true identity you would never see anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5efycPkk4iQ

Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by cardoso514: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Without the mask,Lagbaja is a fine boy!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by dawnomike(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Those days... That really signified his brand.
Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by skyoboy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
The guy fine sha. I don't doubt the pics shown... The lip and bright eyes are the same as what I see from the mask.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lagbaja!
Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by illicit(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Omo baba muko muko undecided

8 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by MisterBash(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
I love his height when I met him.
Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lagbaja! Something for you.... Lataaaro!

I love his creativity & music.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by philiancoop(m): 1:37am On Nov 08, 2021
King
Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by femi4: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2021
You dey fumble....I dey looku, I no talk

You just dey meskafo anyhow, I dey try make we no fight
No do gra gra for me

4 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by Richy4(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2021
femi4:
You dey fumble....I dey looku, I no talk

You just dey meskafo anyhow, I dey try make we no fight
No do gra gra for me

grin grin grin grin
U missed my favorite part.... "u dey jump up and down like Janglover" smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2021
What if I tell you guys, "that am lagbaja" e go shock una abi
Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by dacblogger: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
This one have mad finish... undecided
Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by Lordbinsmar: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: Do You Remember Lagbaja? Reasons Why He Always Covers His Face And Real Identity by yetunsbay(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
do giveaway grin

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of James Brown Leak Tape As He Begs For Mercy / Van Vicker Vs Ikenna Bryan / Exclusive: All About Bryan Okwara,nolly's Most Handsome Loverboy(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.