Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) (6452 Views)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Value2Ethics: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Oxb90: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
When a man plays God

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Value2Ethics:
Video: Prof. Soludo can't never be governor - Fr Mbaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6GmKbgCg8
Old video, that was when Soludo contested against Obi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107415505:

We know, but his job ought to be winning souls for Christ not politics.

Mbaka is a politician in a robe or abii sudan

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by kingsways: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is a very old video....when he contested as PDP candidate, he failed exactly as Mbaka warned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by kingsways: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Value2Ethics post=107415442][b]Video: Prof. Soludo can't never be governor -

Stop peddling falsehood

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by 10mobile: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107415505:

Soludo can NEVER be Governor. Take note. He said that "Soludo can NEVER.... So, if Soludo EVER becomes Governor, that NEVER has been canceled.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by IamWonderful: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike the kedike master, who knows how many

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by IamWonderful: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

Soludo can NEVER be Governor. Take note. He said that "Soludo can NEVER.... So, if Soludo EVER becomes Governor, that NEVER has been canceled.
You mind them

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by abobote: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mbaka na madman wey no get direction

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by JavaScript90: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
once APC want to rig any election the employ this man to give it a spiritual coloration and make people to accept it as the will of God. watch out for ihiala rerun election. they did it in IMO state

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by leksgcfr(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
You mean he used CANT and NEVER together?
Such a smart sear he is.
At the end he meant he cannot (negative) neverr (negative) equals positive ..ever be governor.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by LordofNaija: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oxb90:
When a man plays God
The prophecy could still come to pass, as the election may be declared inconclusive
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Old footage, that disciplined when Soludo challenged against Obi
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Sonyboom765: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
So all the pastors contesting wining n losing elections in the USA why didn't you father go over there n kill them.

So pastors suppose to watch you miserable lot n the bastard that fleech the state without campaigning for a candidate of their choice ba ?! Fools like you deserve to be beaten blue lack for being foolish to this extent.

BeeBeeOoh:

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by AJOBI77(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na Hustle things.

Everybody dey hustle
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is the video?
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by WoundedLamb: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

If this video is really an old one, then the person sharing it now to make it look like it was with respect to the current election is a terrible person, and this is regardless of whatever opinion you have on the priest. You can create a thread to criticise Mbaka if you want but as far this particular thread is concerned, the mischievous person here is the OP and it's only logical to call him out on that.

As for the role of a priest, I don't think winning souls is very feasible if you don't care about the welfare of the people you're trying to win. Elijah got involved in politics. He was a political dissident who bravely spoke against powers. Moses wasn't just a prophet winning souls, he was also a political leader who led the people of Isreal out of Egypt. While I am not very religious, I believe the idea that men of God shouldn't talk about politics which affects the people they're leading is rather odd. I honestly don't know how you want the government to be better if you don't want good people to get involved in politics.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by floss(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
10mobile:

Why are you interpreting the wrong message...
This was immediately after his reign as the central bank governor. This the message from mbaka
"Soludo is my very good friend, when he was
about contesting for the position of Governor, I told him not to try it, Heaven have told me to tell you that if you do you will fail"

That's the message, I don't see where he said NEVER like you all are pointing out.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by floss(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oxb90:
When a man plays God

That year Soludo lost just as Mbaka said. Mbaka didn't use the word NEVER but rather " Soludo will fail if he try to contest " I think that should be during Peter Obi second tenure .

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by AlexBells(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

is it not his civic right to politic

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by ChikezieU(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

shatap you even admitted that you Knew that it's old...like how many years today. What's your aim of bringing up now, is it to serve what purpose. Olodo go and get a meaningful job, even if it's serving Mason rather than a mischief Maker
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by jumper524(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107415505:

can never be governor.
That's what he said. So unless he dies or something else happen his prophecy is scam.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Value2Ethics: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank you WoundedLamb for your insightful feedback, I will take additional English classes to improve understanding of the language

Meanwhile, enjoy the whole video here, while I seek to improve...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvE5Qp-d1I

WoundedLamb:

If this video is really an old one, then the person sharing it now to make it look like it was with respect to the current election is a terrible person, and this is regardless of whatever opinion you have on the priest. You can create a thread to criticise Mbaka if you want but as far this particular thread is concerned, the mischievous person here is the OP and it's only logical to call him out on that.

As for the role of a priest, I don't think winning souls is very feasible if you don't care about the welfare of the people you're trying to win. Elijah got involved in politics. He was a political dissident who bravely spoke against powers. Moses wasn't just a prophet winning souls, he was also a political leader who led the people of Isreal out of Egypt. While I am not very religious, I believe the idea that men of God shouldn't talk about politics which affects the people they're leading is rather odd. I honestly don't know how you want the government to be better if you don't want good people to get involved in politics.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Value2Ethics:

Thats not what Fr Mbaka said in that video. What Fr Mbaka said is that if Soludo leaves his job as central bank governor to run for Anambra governor, he would fail.

Soludo resigned his job and ran, and failed, just like Fr Mbaka predicted

This video was years ago when Soludo was still central bank Governor

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by paramakina202: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
kingsways:
This is a very old video....when he contested as PDP candidate, he failed exactly as Mbaka warned

Prophets suppose to see the future he should have known that Soludo is a future governor.
Mbaka is APC SCAM PROPHET.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Mrnakeina(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
That's what the stomach infrastructure/pay cheque pastor said about Buhari being the Messiah
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Depressed101: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

he is an apc clown who only complains when bread crumbs dont fall on his table
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Value2Ethics:

This is old video na during the election between peter obi and soludo.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by lawflec(m): 1:44am On Nov 08, 2021
10mobile:

Shut up if you don't understand igbo.
He did say he can never be governor. He said if he contests (2010 election) that he was going to lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by femi4: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Can't never or can never

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Kick-Off His Re-Election Campaign On Saturday / Northern Governors Felicitate Vice President Shettima On His 57th Birthday / M.k.o Abiola And The Second Republic (1979-1983)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.