Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) (6447 Views)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
If you understand the relationship between organised religion and politics, perhaps you will understand 'father' Mbaka better

WoundedLamb:

If this video is really an old one, then the person sharing it now to make it look like it was with respect to the current election is a terrible person, and this is regardless of whatever opinion you have on the priest. You can create a thread to criticise Mbaka if you want but as far this particular thread is concerned, the mischievous person here is the OP and it's only logical to call him out on that.

As for the role of a priest, I don't think winning souls is very feasible if you don't care about the welfare of the people you're trying to win. Elijah got involved in politics. He was a political dissident who bravely spoke against powers. Moses wasn't just a prophet winning souls, he was also a political leader who led the people of Isreal out of Egypt. While I am not very religious, I believe the idea that men of God shouldn't talk about politics which affects the people they're leading is rather odd. I honestly don't know how you want the government to be better if you don't want good people to get involved in politics.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by WoundedLamb: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
If you understand the relationship between organised religion and politics, perhaps you will understand 'father' Mbaka better

I wrote against the idea that priests don't have any business talking about politics. This is not particularly about Mbaka and my opinion on Mbaka has no bearing on that stance. Besides, like I told the guy, you can create a thread to speak against the man it's worth it, but this particular thread is based on falsehood cause the video is an old one and he was referring to the former election. It's always a good idea to separate concerns.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by asanausana91: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2021
What do you expect from a useless man of god that is in support of ipob bastards?
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by xelly: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Value2Ethics:
Video: Prof. Soludo can't never be governor - Fr Mbaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6GmKbgCg8

How he campaigned for Supreme Court Evil Goveenor of Imo State.

No one will pay attention to him because of what Hopeless has turned him into.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by xelly: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Value2Ethics:
Video: Prof. Soludo can't never be governor - Fr Mbaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6GmKbgCg8

How he campaigned for Supreme Court Evil Goveenor of Imo State.

No one will pay attention to him because of what Hopeless has turned him into.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by edoairways: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Oxb90:
When a man plays God
asanausana91:
What do you expect from a useless man of god that is in support of ipob bastards?
paramakina202:

Prophets suppose to see the future he should have known that Soludo is a future governor.
Mbaka is APC SCAM PROPHET.
AJOBI77:
Na Hustle things.

Everybody dey hustle
It is an old video. Please disregard those frustrated bloggers
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by edoairways: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2021
This is an old video please disregard those frustrated bloggers
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by asanausana91: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2021
edoairways:

It is an old video. Please disregard those frustrated bloggers
old or new video, doesn't matter.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Op you are mischievously stupid, this is an old video.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by edoairways: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
asanausana91:
old or new video, doesn't matter.
It matters
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Value2Ethics: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
You can make your point without insult.

I hope you find what you are looking for......

Nicklaus619:
Op you are mischievously stupid, this is an old video.
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Value2Ethics:
You can make your point without insult.

I hope you find what you are looking for......

Do you know that the op can be sued for dishing out false hood? Just because data is affordable and this platform seems faceless should not give one the right to say lies and falsehood against another
Re: Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Themandator: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
post=107415505:

Old video, that was when Soludo contested against Obi

So? Shey in tbis audio he said that if he runs and fails, he doesn't k ow what he would be again... Like it would bring about his downfall yet he has been in government afterwards serving and npw returning as a governor

I love the fact that Soludo didn't visit him but rather went to the one in Uke.

All the characters from Anambra that went to him didn't small government house.. Tony Nwoye and this Uba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diesel Hits ₦350/Litre, Surges By 56% In One Year / Nigerian Appointed To Lead ECOWAS Mission To Mali / Cancer On The Rise, But Treatment Costs N0.5m Monthly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.