Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building (2649 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by Lilimax(f): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
The beautiful Onyinye Enekwe; PA to Mr Osibona is from Ajali in Aguata LGA of Anambra State. Just employed by her boss this October; died without even collecting her first salary.
Sadly she lost her life on the day of the collapsed building.

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by AJOBI77(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
RIP
Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by motymop: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ooh..
She was the one that was about to wed and was found naked...
RIP

3 Likes

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by AroOkigbo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
motymop:
Ooh..
RIP
Found naked? I no understand pls

1 Like

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Found naked... why
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by Rahkman: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Found naked... why
May her soul rest in peace

not this one it's nifemi that was found naked.....this one was already engaged

5 Likes

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by Papakobie: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Ajalli was formerly in Aguata LGA, it's now in ORUMBA north LGA. This has been a terrible terrible tragedy, may God comfort the grieving families.
Lilimax:
The beautiful Onyinye Enekwe; PA to Mr Osibona is from Ajali in Aguata LGA of Anambra State. Just employed by her boss this October; died without even collecting her first salary.

1 Like

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by Onyenna(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2021
It’s a pity.....

1 Like

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by Naijanascam: 3:51am On Nov 08, 2021
motymop:
Ooh..
RIP

Are you alright?

Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by juniorstar(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Lilimax:
RIP to her...an unpleasant way to die..
Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by femi4: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Rahkman:
not this one it's nifemi that was found naked.....this one was already engaged
Busybody association
Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2021
My feeling about that building.

I HATE heights.

That's simple.

If the house pass 2 deck, I'm not climbing it

Sorry Onyinye.

I can visit a sky scraper. But it must be the Corporate Headquarters of a Global brand.

Nonsense.
Re: RIP Beautiful Onyinye PA To Mr Osibona of the collapsed building by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
One guy said that the girl and the man were naked when they found there lifeless body... Abeg make no body quote me ooo ahhh who stone me?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can We Pull Resources 2geda N Build A Hostel / 3 Plots Of Land For Sale Abakpa Nike After Elim Estate Enugu N1.6M Each. / 3 Bedroom Uncompleted Building, Sitting On A Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.