Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group (3782 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by DMerciful(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2021
So Kanu dey give dem money? They see Kanu as someone who will help in taking them away from Nigeria. There's no servitude there!
SlyDev:

Ibo will bow and even lick the floor if you have money, your yeye lie don burst since since, no be ibo dey bow and kiss kanu shoes
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
DMerciful:
So Kanu dey give dem money? They see Kanu as someone who will help in taking them away from Nigeria. There's no servitude there!

So why bowing and kissing kanu shoes
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by ItsTutsi(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head!! Some of us just came to this forum to catch cruise, but that doesn't mean we don't have a life

I have been to nothing less the 13 countries in my life time, I'm not even a Nigerian by birth, not even the president has been to as much countries as me.. my masters was done in Hong Kong
Naijanascam:

Always mentioning China as if you have been to China before?........

When ever you step your feet on any chinese soil is the day you will regret your godforsaken lowlife and stupidity
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by durangokid: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Igbos are actually confused & tactless politically and it will take then time to clinch the number one seat in Nigeria.

The only obvious fact there is that the PDP suit their ideology,but unfortunately they are not able to even entrenched the party in their own domain.
. You are just an anus, you think you are smatter than Igbo man, Peter Obi delivered five Igbo states to PDP in 2019, you lowlife knows very well that for Anambra which is the home state of Ikemba is a no no for any political party, you people just want to talk fallacy as usual , as if not rigging tinubu or bihari can win their states, Obi is a threat to you people any day
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by softwareman(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Richardonald:
Bull crap..

Hypocrite, the same obi that won almost 5 easten states, during the presidential election.

You expect Pdp to beat apga in anambra, not possible, anambra is the only state apga have a stronghold of.

Igbos are more wiser and intelligent than what you think.. Apga have been a strong political party in anambra, mind you when it comes to voting the presidential candidate, they will rather vote pdp than vote apc... even if the two parties field northerners...even if they field a anambra man as a presidential candidate for apga.. he won't have up to a thousand votes in anambra states.. people will chose pdp..
Is it too much to expect peter obi to deliver his local government to his party, PDP?
We did not say deliver Anambra State . His friggin local government for God sake!
A state he was recently Governor for eight years for crying out loud!
As bad as it was in d US Presidential election of 1984, at least Walter Mondale delivered the state of Michigan !
And every body agrees Mondale was a very light weight politician.
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by softwareman(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
durangokid:
. You are just an anus, you think you are smatter than Igbo man, Peter Obi delivered five Igbo states to PDP in 2019, you lowlife knows very well that for Anambra which is the home state of Ikemba is a no no for any political party, you people just want to talk fallacy as usual , as if not rigging tinubu or bihari can win their states, Obi is a threat to you people any day
Any body ,even a goat, will deliver five eastern states to PDP in 2019.
South eastern states is PDP strong old territory for God sake! But please contest the question of the obi that can deliver ALL THE FIVE EASTERN STATES , but cannot deliver his local government in a governorship election?
It is because the writer you were responding to is an anus, according to you, or peter obi is a useless paper weight politician?
Please feel free to abuse me as well.
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by Naijanascam: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head!! Some of us just came to this forum to catch cruise, but that doesn't mean we don't have a life

I have been to nothing less the 13 countries in my life time, I'm not even a Nigerian by birth, not even the president has been to as much countries as me.. my masters was done in Hong Kong

Thank goodness that you are not domiciled only here ..........extend the good experience you gathered in all those countries in all you do please it will make a great difference

And which area in HK ?
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by durangokid: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
softwareman:

Any body ,even a goat, will deliver five eastern states to PDP in 2019.
South eastern states is PDP strong old territory for God sake! But please contest the question of the obi that can deliver ALL THE FIVE EASTERN STATES , but cannot deliver his local government in a governorship election?
It is because the writer you were responding to is an anus, according to you, or peter obi is a useless paper weight politician?
Please feel free to abuse me as well.
. Igbos you rightly know are Democrats, you can't influence them in what they know is right and good for them, your assertion that Peter Obi could not deliver his local government is wrong, Peter Obi is not the one contesting election in Anambra, here the know that Soludo is for the masses, nobody can convince them otherwise, what Peter Obi can do is to reduce the vote for PDP to get some not for Soludo to win especially since Anambra is the state of Ikemba Ojukwu, any other political party contesting there is a waste of resources, it's only Peter Obi who broke that jinx
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by adekolaelect(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ikinternational:

N you go still be my tenant
Cheers to that
backward never

Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by Dhury: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Richardonald:
Bull crap..

Hypocrite, the same obi that won almost 5 easten states, during the presidential election.

You expect Pdp to beat apga in anambra, not possible, anambra is the only state apga have a stronghold of.

Igbos are more wiser and intelligent than what you think.. Apga have been a strong political party in anambra, mind you when it comes to voting the presidential candidate, they will rather vote pdp than vote apc... even if the two parties field northerners...even if they field a anambra man as a presidential candidate for apga.. he won't have up to a thousand votes in anambra states.. people will chose pdp..
is ibo voting party or best candidate or the other contenders are not ibo? since you people choose to play tribe politics use it achieve ibo presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Can't Even Deliver His State For PDP - Northern PDP Group by Ayomide811(m): 5:00pm On May 15
😳

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The OBI Investment In Anambra State That Soludo Says Is Worthless / Akwa Ibom: Tribunal Dismisses Bassey (YPP)'s Petition, Affirms PDP's Umo As Gov / Lagos Slum's Legal Victory Presents Path To Future For Nigeria's Least Fortunate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.