Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do (23367 Views)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Suffering From ‘Lack Of Self-Confidence’ - Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by chatinent: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
badboyTee:
like bro wtf this is Dec 2022 am coming across this grin grin this comments is golden true grin

Smiles.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Easylife2020(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Take it or leave it! ... Sport betting is govern by the demons.

Whether you are operating betting shop or you are the customers that bet in the shop or online, your destiny has be given to the devil to destroy and that's the fact.

The devil who is the destiny killer, will lure u to sport betting and will allow you to win in order to cage down ur destiny (Gambling addiction) and make sure your mind is been taken away from God purpose for your life.

Crazy enough, devil will not allow you to stop betting and he will make sure you waste years and miss God plans for your life.

What the devil does is that he will always give you new strategies or ideas to use anytime you loose so that you will keep betting, he keep doing this until he totally destroy your life. (Don't forget that it's thesame devil that will give you a cap and later collect the cap back including your whole head)

If you are already into sport betting please stop it now for your own good. There's demonic forces attached to sport betting. You can't escape it, ...they are destiny killer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / How I Surprised Frank Lampard – Alex Iwobi / Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.