Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... (2415 Views)

How Can God Be Jealous Of Anything That He Created? Help Me Understand This Pls / Why Do The British Love The Northerners? Why do they love Islam? (MUST READ) / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hi W. sallam (hope i spelt that well), I have been an Atheist almost all my life but recently started reading the Quran (and some hadith) and i sincerely love it but there are alot of i cant wrap my head around.

Are they muslims here that can maybe help me and others like me ask questions we are ot clear about, have peaceful conversations (no fight, insult or any form of negativity) lets just share ideas and understand of the Quran (history and science) with each other and help our faith grow.

Who is a true muslim? What are the attributes of a true Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by josh123(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Better to be an atheist than being a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by xproducer: 2:17am On Nov 08, 2021
There is forgiveness of sins - without without which there is no reconciliation to and relationship with GOD - only through the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST - the Son of the Living GOD!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2021
I'm a muslem
Thats my whatsapp number....you can chat me
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
josh123:
Better to be an atheist than being a Muslim

Why do you think so sir/ma?
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
xproducer:
There is forgiveness of sins - without without which there is no reconciliation to and relationship with GOD - only through the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST - the Son of the Living GOD!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

I am have read the bible too that was some time ago

Do you believe the bible as the word of God? If yes!

Do you know the origin of the bible?
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Flahyuq:
I'm a muslem
Thats my whatsapp number....you can chat me

Ok thanks i will do that.
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by josh123(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Greenholics:

they are blind, they Can't see the truth when its in front of them

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Empiree: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Greenholics:
Hi W. sallam (hope i spelt that well), I have been an Atheist almost all my life but recently started reading the Quran (and some hadith) and i sincerely love it but there are alot of i cant wrap my head around.

Are they muslims here that can maybe help me and others like me ask questions we are ot clear about, have peaceful conversations (no fight, insult or any form of negativity) lets just share ideas and understand of the Quran (history and science) with each other and help our faith grow.

Who is a true muslim? What are the attributes of a true Muslim.
you should have opened this thread in Islam section for better responses
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by xproducer: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Greenholics:

I am have read the bible too that was some time ago

Do you believe the bible as the word of God? If yes!

Do you know the origin of the bible?

====

Evidently, I do!

GOD The HOLY SPIRIT inspires / gives the word of GOD!

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

"for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." - 2 Peter 1:21

Illustratively professed by the prophets to the glory of GOD, and evidenced in the accuracy of the word delivered to them.

Exodus 34:27
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write these words, for according to the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.”
David’s Last Words
Now these are the last words of David.
Thus says David the son of Jesse;
Thus says the man raised up on high,
The anointed of the God of Jacob,
And the sweet psalmist of Israel:
The Spirit of the Lord spoke by me,
And His word was on my tongue.
The God of Israel said,
The Rock of Israel spoke to me:

‘He who rules over men must be just,
Ruling in the fear of God.

Isaiah 30:8
A Rebellious People
Now go, write it before them on a tablet, And note it on a scroll, That it may be for time to come, Forever and ever:

Jeremiah 30:2
“Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you.

Habakkuk 2:2
The Just Live by Faith
Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 3:43am On Nov 16, 2021
xproducer:

====

Evidently, I do!

GOD The HOLY SPIRIT inspires / gives the word of GOD!

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

"for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." - 2 Peter 1:21

Illustratively professed by the prophets to the glory of GOD, and evidenced in the accuracy of the word delivered to them.

Exodus 34:27
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write these words, for according to the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.”
David’s Last Words
Now these are the last words of David.
Thus says David the son of Jesse;
Thus says the man raised up on high,
The anointed of the God of Jacob,
And the sweet psalmist of Israel:
The Spirit of the Lord spoke by me,
And His word was on my tongue.
The God of Israel said,
The Rock of Israel spoke to me:

‘He who rules over men must be just,
Ruling in the fear of God.

Isaiah 30:8
A Rebellious People
Now go, write it before them on a tablet, And note it on a scroll, That it may be for time to come, Forever and ever:

Jeremiah 30:2
“Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you.

Habakkuk 2:2
The Just Live by Faith
Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.

Ok cool thats a beautiful wrote up, but i think maybe you someone got my question wrong
( i dont want to argue or fight just want an intelligent conversation)

Sincere i know u believe the bible is the word of God but (not trying to be disrespectful) i don't think you truly know the origin of that version of bible you have on your hands right, you havent took tye time to really research that information.

And that is kind of disturbing for me, because if we love a person, or a thing or even a professional, we take our times read, research and get all valid knowledge necessary. But we dont do that when it involves the religion we practice, and the after life.

Can give proof "outside" the bible to back up yiur claim to back up yihr claim of the bible being God's word? ( mind u i am not attacking u nor the bible)

Now what about if i show you over proof (alot of) that
Shows u, books, scrolls and written way before was even born and most part of thise scrolls were lifted and put in ur bible, and some of those scrolls and books even came from Africa.
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Greenholics:

I have been a Muslim from birth though not really the religious type because there are many questions that keeps popping up in my mind and i couldn't find anyone in Islam to answer so i just continue back then because it's better than atheism at least.
Today i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses cause all those questions were answered satisfactorily by the Witnesses so i decided to become one of them and ever since then i've been serious about sacred matters.
It may seem like all religions have their flaws but i can prove it anytime anywhere and before anyone that to be religious is a million times better than being an atheist! smiley
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 2:48am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have been a Muslim from birth though not really the religious type because there are many questions that keeps popping up in my mind and i couldn't find anyone in Islam to answer so i just continue back then because it's better than atheism at least.
Today i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses cause all those questions were answered satisfactorily by the Witnesses so i decided to become one of them and ever since then i've been serious about sacred matters.
It may seem like all religions have their flaws but i can prove it anytime anywhere and before anyone that to be religious is a million times better than being an atheist! smiley

Ok thats nice, let me engage you on that why do you think religion ia better thwn athesim?
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Greenholics:

Ok thats nice, let me engage you on that why do you think religion ia better thwn athesim?

Religion is like a means of putting a multitude under control as in check so no matter the religion it will help to instill some sought of fear in the minds of each individual even when nobody is watching.
To Illustrate, religion can be likened to the food we need to keep us living as a society the teaching or doctrines is like the seasoning we add to our food so once it has been applied excessively any right thinking person will know something is wrong with the cooking, that is why most people are complaining about religion today yet the problem they all have is instead of looking for the right restaurant where a good (nourishing) food is prepared each person keeps looking for what they'll like to eat like little kids demanding for fast food and chocolates due to it's sweetness neglecting the fact that such food aren't balanced as diet.

Atheism is like total abstinence from food of course you know what that means to the body, any society governed by atheistic or agnostic ideas will gradually collapse.
So we can compare atheism to total abstinence from food which will speedily kill any society whereas religion when is not balance could be likened to processed foods that's not balance as a diet! smiley
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by xproducer: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Greenholics:

Ok cool thats a beautiful wrote up, but i think maybe you someone got my question wrong
( i dont want to argue or fight just want an intelligent conversation)

Sincere i know u believe the bible is the word of God but (not trying to be disrespectful) i don't think you truly know the origin of that version of bible you have on your hands right, you havent took tye time to really research that information.

And that is kind of disturbing for me, because if we love a person, or a thing or even a professional, we take our times read, research and get all valid knowledge necessary. But we dont do that when it involves the religion we practice, and the after life.

Can give proof "outside" the bible to back up yiur claim to back up yihr claim of the bible being God's word? ( mind u i am not attacking u nor the bible)

Now what about if i show you over proof (alot of) that
Shows u, books, scrolls and written way before was even born and most part of thise scrolls were lifted and put in ur bible, and some of those scrolls and books even came from Africa.

=====

No offense taken at all... notwithstanding your theoretical offer of proof of "books, scrolls..." - I am simply stating the following:

GOD's word and will are always accomplished /fulfilled! ... No matter how many other books are published, or arguments contrary to the Gospel of the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST are made.
Isaiah 55:11
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

GOD mercifully and lovingly teaches His elect / children!
John 6:45
"It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." (Also Psalm 71:17)

GOD's elect / children, by and through the Almighty HOLY SPIRIT walk with GOD - by His grace alone (not works) -
Romans 1:17
"For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” (Also Galatians 3:11, Hebrews 10:38)

Hebrews 11:6
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

...we indeed live by faith; that is by the Faithful Holy One - the Lord JESUS - MESSIAH, and His faith given to us to believe in His holy word.
Revelation 19:11
"Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war." (also Hosea 11:12, 1 Corinthians 1:9, Hebrews 3:1-2, Hebrews 10:23

So you see, a true child of GOD in CHRIST lives the humble walk and communion with GOD - so there is nothing outside the word of GOD / the Holy Bible that matters substantively.

"For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power." - 1 Corinthians 4:20

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by OtemAtum: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Religion is like a means of putting a multitude under control as in check so no matter the religion it will help to instill some sought of fear in the minds of each individual even when nobody is watching.
To Illustrate, religion can be likened to the food we need to keep us living as a society the teaching or doctrines is like the seasoning we add to our food so once it has been applied excessively any right thinking person will know something is wrong with the cooking, that is why most people are complaining about religion today yet the problem they all have is instead of looking for the right restaurant where a good (nourishing) food is prepared each person keeps looking for what they'll like to eat like little kids demanding for fast food and chocolates due to it's sweetness neglecting the fact that such food aren't balanced as diet.

Atheism is like total abstinence from food of course you know what that means to the body, any society governed by atheistic or agnostic ideas will gradually collapse.
So we can compare atheism to total abstinence from food which will speedily kill any society whereas religion when is not balance could be likened to processed foods that's not balance as a diet! smiley

I'm not an atheist and I don't also practise religion of any form, but I can tell you that there is no need putting humans under any false control. Humans are already evolving into a species who are capable of controlling themselves. For example, myself and many other billions of irreligious people all around the world today are behaving ourselves. We do not go about to cause catastrophe. Some of us help people around us whom we have the capacity to help. Unlike the pastors whose names always come out for bad stuffs like rape, sleeping with other people's wife, etc. you will hardly hear the names of we irreligious people coming out as such. Countries like Japan, etc who have more irreligious people are well organised both economically and culturally, unlike Nigeria with more than 90% of religious people. So I don't think we need religion to be able to behave well. What we need is SELF-CONTROL and thanks to nature we are having it more in this AGE OF AQUARIUS.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2021
xproducer:

=====

No offense taken at all... notwithstanding your theoretical offer of proof of "books, scrolls..." - I am simply stating the following:

GOD's word and will are always accomplished /fulfilled! ... No matter how many other books are published, or arguments contrary to the Gospel of the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST are made.
Isaiah 55:11
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

GOD mercifully and lovingly teaches His elect / children!
John 6:45
"It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." (Also Psalm 71:17)

GOD's elect / children, by and through the Almighty HOLY SPIRIT walk with GOD - by His grace alone (not works) -
Romans 1:17
"For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” (Also Galatians 3:11, Hebrews 10:38)

Hebrews 11:6
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

...we indeed live by faith; that is by the Faithful Holy One - the Lord JESUS - MESSIAH, and His faith given to us to believe in His holy word.
Revelation 19:11
"Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war." (also Hosea 11:12, 1 Corinthians 1:9, Hebrews 3:1-2, Hebrews 10:23

So you see, a true child of GOD in CHRIST lives the humble walk and communion with GOD - so there is nothing outside the word of GOD / the Holy Bible that matters substantively.

"For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power." - 1 Corinthians 4:20

You still don't get it, u still dont have 1 valid proof, just 1outside the bible...... you really sincerely dont know if the verses Quoted are actually words from God!

The logic of using verse in the bible to validate the bible wouldnt stand.... its like asking a mentally unstable person (no insult intended here) for the cure to his mental illness, or its like asking satan to show u the proper way to connect and know God, but if u question satan regard stuff he asked u to do how am i sure this is the will of God, he will den give u a book he wrote and say this book i wrote says you can trust me blindly..... giving u a book he wrote as validity for his actions isnt real validity....I dont know it i am making sense.

Now i am very sure if i give you a babalawo translated bible, i bet you will not even touch it with a long stick, same applies for 99% of Christians

Now the problem is how did we finally decide to accept the bible the occultic Roman catholic church gave us( dont het it twisted that bible u own, the one ur G.O and pastors own is all from the roman catholic church) and you defending it as well

Now the roman killed Jesus and most of the apostles and disciples, they fought Christianity for 150years seizing and destroying all originally text and scrolls of Jesus's teaching and the letters the apostles wrote to each other and various Christians bodies all over the world, then after all these years and evil did they decided oh see we cant stop this movement lets control it! The vatican has a library as big as a city that even the pope need clarence to get in, they claim it contains original text and scrolls of Jesus teaching, if that were true why are they hiding those text and scrools from the public?

Now who started the trans Atlantic soave trade? The Roman catholic church, as a natter of fact some parishes built around badagri in lagos and in benin republic have under ground bunker or cell thiere slaves are held till next shipment, as amatter of fact one of the biggest ships used in the tran atlantic slave trade movement was named " Jesus " (dont take my words for it, do yiur finding... my people die for lack of knowledge right)

These are the same set of person who re wrote the bible and gave it to us and how on earth did we just take it and never for once fact check, it if the romans truly did give us the word or trash?

Go read about the council of nicea, dont get me wrong i am not saying God does not exhit or christianity is evil, all i a saying the bible they gave us why do u believe it blindly? Some of us believe the bible sò blindly that even if Jesus tells us on the last day that the bible we holding isnt from him, we will argue with him, we will ask him whicj kind fake Jesus be this?

Also maybe you should try download first edition of KJV(and i hope you know King James isnt a Christian) when i read the first edition i was shocked, first Jesus isn't even his name (yeshua is his name and when translated it Joshua not Jesus) the bible talked about reincarnation, and alot more not found int the bible today.

And even at that the furst editon of the kjv isnt still close to the real text, i visited Ethiopia and was able to get the Ethiopia bible and its just crazy how much we dont even know for instance the book of proverbs was not written by Solomon. Queen sheba in the bible was from Africa etc

Sincerely i think, if we truly do blive in life after death and in God, we will not base all our knowledge on just 1 book and even if we decide to base it on just 1 book, we should be very sure the book carries the right information because if we read and practice stuffs from the wrong book, there is no going back on that.
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2021
OtemAtum:

I'm not an atheist and I don't also practise religion of any form, but I can tell you that there is no need putting humans under any false control. Humans are already evolving into a species who are capable of controlling themselves. For example, myself and many other billions of irreligious people all around the world today are behaving ourselves. We do not go about to cause catastrophe. Some of us help people around us whom we have the capacity to help. Unlike the pastors whose names always come out for bad stuffs like rape, sleeping with other people's wife, etc. you will hardly hear the names of we irreligious people coming out as such. Countries like Japan, etc who have more irreligious people are well organised both economically and culturally, unlike Nigeria with more than 90% of religious people. So I don't think we need religion to be able to behave well. What we need is SELF-CONTROL and thanks to nature we are having it more in this AGE OF AQUARIUS.

You really tried with this analysis but there is more to cohabitation than you think.

The one and only problem that everyone can't see except Jesus' true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses) is POLITICS. Of course in every society people may choose to behave themselves and try to help their neighbours in need but in the face of POLITICS and RACISM we are going back to where we started from.
People will continue to kill people in mass due to POLITICS and RACISM.
That's why we need a global organization that will help keep everyone under control no matter your tradition, culture or orientation! smiley
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2021
The cases of rape, pedophile and other minor cases can be easily resolved if we all see one another as brothers and sisters.
Take for instance the case of a rapist or pedophile is taken seriously by the victim and families of the victim, but where both the culprit and victim comes from the same family the reverse will be the case. No father or mother will report his son/daughter for defiling his/her own junior.
Now let's talk about POLITICS!
People are brainwashed everyday to hate fellow humans in other lands simply because the politician ruling over you wants to keep his position. So even if someone is a rapist, thief, ritualist, smuggler, murderer, pedophile and more a politician will overlook all of this just to gain the support of the culprit. That's why they gather people in one place, brainwash them and make them think they have a country to which they must be loyal, whereas your loyalty is just to the politicians.

Please take a good look at the below picture and tell me why those people in uniform are standing like robots for the other two men!

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by OtemAtum: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You really tried with this analysis but there is more to cohabitation than you think.

The one and only problem that everyone can't see except Jesus' true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses) is POLITICS. Of course in every society people may choose to behave themselves and try to help their neighbours in need but in the face of POLITICS and RACISM we are going back to where we started from.
People will continue to kill people in mass due to POLITICS and RACISM.
That's why we need a global organization that will help keep everyone under control no matter your tradition, culture or orientation! smiley

Christian and Muslim countries still play dirty politics and racism, so what happened to the religious control over there? You see, it doesn't work.
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
OtemAtum:

Christian and Muslim countries still play dirty politics and racism, so what happened to the religious control over there? You see, it doesn't work.

There is no Muslim or Christian country anywhere!
What you have is countries where the major players are using religion to woo supporters.

The politicians in Arabian countries know that majority there are religious so they'll come under the disguise of Islamic system to rule them and the slowpokes will easily fall for the bait. The orients have diverse religious sects so the politician will pretend not to support any so that by the end of the day he will gain the support of pacifists from all sides then the government will seem less religious since the nation is divided.
America is full of different sects e.g. Atheists, Agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists, Churchgoers, Traditionalists, Jehovah's Witnesses and what have you so the politicians are playing towards any side where they can get the majority.
Now that most Americans are tired of religion even gays are encouraged to air their opinion.

So don't be deceived there is no country fully governed by the rules found in the Bible or the Qur'an.
Israel, Rome and Saudi Arabia are ruled by cunning politicians putting on different faces depending on where the people is heading. smiley
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by NNTR: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Greenholics:
You still don't get it,
Its actually 'you who still dont get it' sic

Greenholics:
u still dont have 1 valid proof,
Dont have 1 valid proof of exactly what?

Greenholics:
just 1outside the bible......
Just exactly what outside the bible

Greenholics:
you really sincerely dont know if the verses Quoted are actually words from God!
See how you dont understand the implcation of the 2 Timothy 3:16-17 and - 2 Peter 1:21 two verses that xproducer put forward

Greenholics:
The logic of using verse in the bible to validate the bible wouldnt stand.... its like asking a mentally unstable person (no insult intended here) for the cure to his mental illness, or its like asking satan to show u the proper way to connect and know God, but if u question satan regard stuff he asked u to do how am i sure this is the will of God, he will den give u a book he wrote and say this book i wrote says you can trust me blindly..... giving u a book he wrote as validity for his actions isnt real validity....I dont know it i am making sense.
The only thing you got right is typing 'I dont know it i am making sense' sic because truly arent making sense. Nno insult intended here with that observation

Greenholics:
Now i am very sure if i give you a babalawo translated bible, i bet you will not even touch it with a long stick, same applies for 99% of Christians
Let the christians speak for themselves

So as for me, give me a babalawo translated bible and I'll demolish arguments therein it with the presentation of facts, truth and reality.

Greenholics:
Now the problem is how did we finally decide to accept the bible the occultic Roman catholic church gave us (dont het it twisted that bible u own, the one ur G.O and pastors own is all from the roman catholic church) and you defending it as well
Do you throw away the baby out with the bathwater?

Greenholics:
Now the roman killed Jesus and most of the apostles and disciples
What if the Sanhedrin in collaboration with the Romans killed Jesus? What of it?

Dont you know that the Sanhedrin when in collaboration with the Romans killed Jesus, that what they meant evil against Him, God allowed it for good in order to bring about this present outcome, that many people would be kept alive?[as they are this day]

Greenholics:
they fought Christianity for 150 years seizing and destroying all originally text and scrolls of Jesus's teaching and the letters the apostles wrote to each other and various Christians bodies all over the world, then after all these years and evil did they decided oh see we cant stop this movement lets control it! The vatican has a library as big as a city that even the pope need clarence to get in, they claim it contains original text and scrolls of Jesus teaching, if that were true why are they hiding those text and scrools from the public?
Your point be what now?

Greenholics:
Now who started the trans Atlantic soave trade?
The Portuguese did

Greenholics:
The Roman catholic church, as a natter of fact some parishes built around badagri in lagos and in benin republic have under ground bunker or cell thiere slaves are held till next shipment, as amatter of fact one of the biggest ships used in the tran atlantic slave trade movement was named " Jesus " (dont take my words for it, do yiur finding... my people die for lack of knowledge right)
You are unnecessarily hyperbolising and misrepresenting the fact

Greenholics:
These are the same set of person who re wrote the bible and gave it to us and how on earth did we just take it and never for once fact check, it if the romans truly did give us the word or trash?
Surah Yunus, [10:94]:
فَإِن كُنتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْـَٔلِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ مِن قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلْمُمْتَرِينَ

The Quran in Surah 10:94, as seen above, evidently is advising Muslims, to receive good information from non-Muslim believers of Allah. Now who do you think 'People of Book' mentioned in that is referring to?

Greenholics:
Go read about the council of nicea, dont get me wrong i am not saying God does not exhit or christianity is evil, all i a saying the bible they gave us why do u believe it blindly? Some of us believe the bible sò blindly that even if Jesus tells us on the last day that the bible we holding isnt from him, we will argue with him, we will ask him whicj kind fake Jesus be this?
Have you at all any idea of anything called the Spirit of Truth?

Greenholics:
Also maybe you should try download first edition of KJV(and i hope you know King James isnt a Christian) when i read the first edition i was shocked, first Jesus isn't even his name (yeshua is his name and when translated it Joshua not Jesus) the bible talked about reincarnation, and alot more not found int the bible today.
So, if you know all these, then why are you fraternising with Islam?

Greenholics:
And even at that the furst editon of the kjv isnt still close to the real text, i visited Ethiopia and was able to get the Ethiopia bible and its just crazy how much we dont even know for instance the book of proverbs was not written by Solomon. Queen sheba in the bible was from Africa etc
Bible translations aren't necessarily holy nor wholly God inspired

Greenholics:
Sincerely i think, if we truly do blive in life after death and in God, we will not base all our knowledge on just 1 book and even if we decide to base it on just 1 book, we should be very sure the book carries the right information because if we read and practice stuffs from the wrong book, there is no going back on that.
So which book carries the right information and which book doesn't carry the right information then?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by haekymbahd(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
NNTR:

فَإِن كُنتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْـَٔلِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ مِن قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلْمُمْتَرِينَ

The Quran in Surah 10:94, as seen above, evidently is advising Muslims, to receive good information from non-Muslim believers of Allah. Now who do you think 'People of Book' mentioned in that is referring to?

So which book carries the right information and which book doesn't carry the right information then?

You can defend your Bible but don't involve Islam in this because the Quran is saying clearly that Christians innovated the message giving to them and it is not what was revealed to them.

Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. [b]So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 27)

So don't say Islam approved the Bible of today just a reminder God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by NNTR: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
haekymbahd:
You can defend your Bible but don't involve Islam in this because the Quran is saying clearly that Christians innovated the message giving to them and it is not what was revealed to them.

Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 27)

So don't say Islam approved the Bible of today just a reminder God bless you.
Islam is a desert mirage.
Looks real, except when you try to get close, to inspect it, it just vanishes.

Islam is a Christian heresy.

Do you want me to say more?

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 12:04am On Nov 20, 2021
NNTR:
Its actually 'you who still dont get it' sic

Dont have 1 valid proof of exactly what?

Just exactly what outside the bible

See how you dont understand the implcation of the 2 Timothy 3:16-17 and - 2 Peter 1:21 two verses that xproducer put forward

The only thing you got right is typing 'I dont know it i am making sense' sic because truly arent making sense. Nno insult intended here with that observation

Let the christians speak for themselves

So as for me, give me a babalawo translated bible and I'll demolish arguments therein it with the presentation of facts, truth and reality.

Do you throw away the baby out with the bathwater?

What if the Sanhedrin in collaboration with the Romans killed Jesus? What of it?

Dont you know that the Sanhedrin when in collaboration with the Romans killed Jesus, that what they meant evil against Him, God allowed it for good in order to bring about this present outcome, that many people would be kept alive?[as they are this day]

Your point be what now?

The Portuguese did

You are unnecessarily hyperbolising and misrepresenting the fact

Ok i would have loved to reply but when insult steps in with "trying to win arguments" approach it makes the whole conversation counter productive. Thank u
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Also let me quickly say this, regardless of what religion i practise i have love for all humans.... because i have family members in all 3 religion practised in Nigeria.
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Greenholics:

Also let me quickly say this, regardless of what religion i practise i have love for all humans.... because i have family members in all 3 religion practised in Nigeria.

The highlighted may be easy to say but really if you have LOVE for people you don't just say it but ACT on it because action they say speaks louder than words.
Humans lives all around you in fear of humans (not wild breasts) so that we build our houses with burglaries and lock ourselves day and night like caged animals, wild dogs were brought into our homes, we have armed guards (humans) with guns and keep training them with our hard earned money to protect us from us not from wild beasts.
Please with the LOVE you professed for your fellow humans what exactly are you doing presently to help people you love? smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by NNTR: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2021
Greenholics:
Ok i would have loved to reply but when insult steps in with "trying to win arguments" approach
it makes the whole conversation counter productive.
Please show me what made you type "... when insult steps in with trying to win arguments" approach

Listen to this, the main reasons why you shirk from having a matured and civil mind conservation are because you are somewhat disingenuous and have a jaundiced view of the Gospel. You also have the good sense to know wen you've bitten on more than you can chew, swallow and digest.

In addition, its come down to that you also don't want to hear the truth because you're protecting your illusions you don't want destroyed.

Greenholics:
Thank u
I dont accept insincere thanks

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by NNTR: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Greenholics:
Also let me quickly say this, regardless of what religion i practise i have love for all humans....
You're expected from a biblical background to have love for all human beings anyway
Also let me quickly say this, scent of a humanist, in the air

Greenholics:
... because i have family members in all 3 religion practised in Nigeria.
Who doesnt have families in practising popular different faiths?

Define what a true and pure religion is, that has no flaws, has no faults and also the sort of religion that God approves of.

Next, then give practical examples of what is true a true and pure religion is, that has no flaws, has no faults and also the sort of religion that God approves of

Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
NNTR:
You're expected from a biblical background to have love for all human beings anyway
Also let me quickly say this, scent of a humanist, in the air

Who doesnt have families in practising popular different faiths?

Define what a true and pure religion is, that has no flaws, has no faults and also the sort of religion that God approves of.

Next, then give practical examples of what is true a true and pure religion is, that has no flaws, has no faults and also the sort of religion that God approves of

This has a little drop of being civil so i will give it a little attention, and thats to say " i am not here to argue" because its a waste if time 2ndly u are all over the place tryung to get ny my reaction so we argue i will not do that, because you think i am either a Muslim or something what i really do practise us ifa.

Lastly i will not engage u nor give u any more attention, i am here to have conversation with civilised
People not argue.
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by Greenholics: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted may be easy to say but really if you have LOVE for people you don't just say it but ACT on it because action they say speaks louder than words.
Humans lives all around you in fear of humans (not wild breasts) so that we build our houses with burglaries and lock ourselves day and night like caged animals, wild dogs were brought into our homes, we have armed guards (humans) with guns and keep training them with our hard earned money to protect us from us not from wild beasts.
Please with the LOVE you professed for your fellow humans what exactly are you doing presently to help people you love? smiley

First i said that to clear the air, someone asked me why am i rolling with muslim (sent me a direct message) now why donwe think saying i love a thing in validate the love? You mean if u tell your wife u love her, does it means u still cant provie it to her in action? Over here in this our part of te world, i have niticed that saying "i love u " is seen as a weakness, so we say dont say it, show it! Lobjng a person or a thing and saying it is not pride or weakness ....We can say it and still show it actions, 1 does not invalidates the other.

Ok lets digress a little, u said if we do love why build up burglary proof and all that, u see the fact that i love everyone does not mean they will all love me back immediately! Now if someone decides to attack my family, i have ti defend ny family....... yea i love u but i love myself and family enough to keep them out of harms way, also if i am maybe in public space and we get attacked and i have the ability to defend them i wil do it is same way i will defend my family related to me by blood.

Oh what have i done for the people i say u love? I will not go into specifics, but i went to school for 7yrs and what i studied i offer for free to person we cant afford such, so i have to do other businesses to make money while iffering my skill for free.

On a loghter note, what have you don to show people around u don't give a Bleep about them. ....lol
Re: Help Me Understand, I Love Islam But ..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Greenholics:

First i said that to clear the air, someone asked me why am i rolling with muslim (sent me a direct message) now why donwe think saying i love a thing in validate the love? You mean if u tell your wife u love her, does it means u still cant provie it to her in action? Over here in this our part of te world, i have niticed that saying "i love u " is seen as a weakness, so we say dont say it, show it! Lobjng a person or a thing and saying it is not pride or weakness ....We can say it and still show it actions, 1 does not invalidates the other. Ok lets digress a little, u said if we do love why build up burglary proof and all that, u see the fact that i love everyone does not mean they will all love me back immediately! Now if someone decides to attack my family, i have ti defend ny family....... yea i love u but i love myself and family enough to keep them out of harms way, also if i am maybe in public space and we get attacked and i have the ability to defend them i wil do it is same way i will defend my family related to me by blood. Oh what have i done for the people i say u love? I will not go into specifics, but i went to school for 7yrs and what i studied i offer for free to person we cant afford such, so i have to do other businesses to make money while iffering my skill for free. On a loghter note, what have you don to show people around u don't give a Bleep about them. ....lol

People that want to prove the love they have for others will surely go further than ordinarily saying "i love everyone"
The first step is to study the people around you, then find those who have the same mindset as you and discuss on what each of you need to do, then it's time to map out the plan to help others who don't have the same mindset.
Let me show you how i am doing it, what we've done as a group so far and the result throughout the world.
I was a Muslim, i want to love my neighbours all around but the group i belong only preach what is in their book, they don't make any effort to meet with individuals at least to know what each person have in mind.It's just talking with the megaphone and saying what their religion says, that's what every other religion does.
So i was searching for a group that will understands but all the religions are following the same line.
Then a group came to my street shared themselves in twos and started going to meet people in their homes to speak with them one on one. I used the opportunity to pour out my grievances towards all the religions and their so called Holy books. But i was shocked that this group is not the usual religion with the common trend, their way is totally different from all the religions i knew!
So i wanted to know more, that's when i realized that this is the group practicing what i've been dreaming all these years.
They're bringing consoling messages to people about how God will destroy all evidoers and what we need to do to prove ourselves spotless from the world.
They have gathered over 8,000,000 people throughout the world, erased RACISM and POLITICS from their hearts so none of their members will ever support the killings going on in the world due to politics, they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally. Due to their messages i can travel to any country on this planet and feel at home in the home of those who share the same line of thought with me even when we've never met before!

I now wonder if this is what all the religions on this planet are doing the same, are we going to need burglaries anymore? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Happy You Were Raised In Deeper Life? / How ‘religious Defamation’ Laws Would Ban Islam / Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.