Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends (58735 Views)

Tiwa Savage Parties With Jamie Fox & Leonardo Dicaprio at Vogue Show / "Foreign Kids" Wizkid, Mr Jollof And Wandecoal Pictured Together On A Yatch / Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Dannyfoxxy(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Daughters of Babylon
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Onyeka90210(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by moscobabs(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Ibkhaleel: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Christianity and inmorality..... 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by kramer: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Thank you Nairaland, with this important piece of information concerning Tiwa on a yacht I can now calculate the price of beans in the market for the next two weeks undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Loverofpeace: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Aunty tiwa life goes on no cap

Breaking news: yabatech to soon release postutme form if interested click the below link the get all the info you need .

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by ShawtCake(f): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2021
All these stvpid friends, can she even trust them? Mtchewwwww
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Donedeal1(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Leopard.
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Bridget95(f): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
The world has seen her pu.ssy and she is parting instead of hiding her head in shame.The worst yeyebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Lovenorth: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Blue film actress
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
A
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by MXD5050: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Hahah, this one when I don see her t0t0
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by cr7lomo: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
I just pity her son .... he is already being raised badly
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by biggz82: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Another sex tape loading
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by 12345baba(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Reverse cowgirl loading
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by brownbib(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Lessons learnt. Responsible dressing follows
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by tunderoc(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Hope someone will not shift pata after the party sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by raphy(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Even my white gf party on yatch did she make noise about it .she want her haters to forget the puna eating legend video.

Anyway her life her Money..make she enjoy abeg
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by generalwo(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Friends that can't tell her the truth because of what they gain from her........ Leeches
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I am very broke and in need of financial support. Please help me with any amount to get food stuffs sad

You can use your passion to make money.

Dickey rider.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by stampo: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Another Yatch....

Ok na
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by lailo: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
This stupid woman again!!!!!!!!!!!Shey you wan kill us ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by larryking540: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
irunoko:
grin..omolomo grin
.see how the rest of the ladies are standing there uncomfortable, pretending as if they didn't see the sex tape cheesy
LoL?... show me ur friend and I will tell you who u are,,,,u see all these ladies na Bleep boys be there dates,,,am not surprised ...any sensible man will stay clear of tiwa,,, having sex without condom I fear tiwa oo

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Gate050: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpgNb20Qpm0

Tiwa Savage dance and party on a yatch with friends despite the yacht sex tape rumors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-LImmMQ-m/?utm_medium=share_sheet
When are you releasing the full video of that ugly incidence? Just for fame, you you released you sex tape.. I'm so shamed of you ( no one did it, you do.. we are not that stupid to know that you did)
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Soulsymbol99: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
To wear cloth no necessary again for this girl na cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by PoliteActivist: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
irunoko:
grin..omolomo grin
.see how the rest of the ladies are standing there uncomfortable, pretending as if they didn't see the sex tape cheesy

The ladies look very relaxed and having fun. The uncomfortable is in your head. Tiwa ia a beautiful young lady with a great voice! Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by EmekaBlue(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Kindness218:
Make I go watch that video again
grin

Una no go leave this cool babe

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Fresh, juicy, pussay.. I truly believe she orchestrated the whole thing to promote her biz. But that her kponmor fresh tho... no lies cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by larryking540: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
tunderoc:
Hope someone will not shift pata after the party sha grin grin grin grin
na so the last one take end with cd
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Haha and then after the photos, she goes down into the deck to collect some good d!ick as usual.

Sha realease full video for us this time. I couldn’t masturbate well to that 10 second nonsense you released last time. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Asadujames202(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Please, make she show us her dark hole again
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by RapistOnBail: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
irunoko:
grin..omolomo grin

Na u Dey uncomfortable.

As a Matter of fact, her value just increased like the rise of Bitcoin from $1 - 65000$

Go and hustle and stop the hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) / Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.