Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How To Improve Your Business Visibility And Sales With Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Improve Your Business Visibility And Sales With Social Media (270 Views)

Top Ways To Increase Your Business Visibility and Brand Awareness Online In 2020 / 5 Ways To Make Money With Social Media / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Business Visibility And Sales With Social Media by Kvngderek(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Do you have a business?

Would you like to Increase sales and visibility by 100%?

If your answer to those questions is yes then you're reading the right Content.

The reason why most people make mistakes and get frustrated in business is because they came into business with a different mindset.

Many of us Just want to come and make so much money
some even make the mistakes of not testing out if there is a ready market for the products they want to sell before the jump into it

Most of us didn't come from wealthy backgrounds and because of this we want to make a lot of changes. Most of us have a lot of responsibilities and we feel that when we go into one business or the other, life will definitely become better. We need to be careful not to go into business for the wrong reasons.

If you want to build a productive business, put in hours to study about people that are already successful in that business.

Take your time daily to study about strategies that people in your niche use to become successful

Look around your competitors or people who are in the kind of business you're doing and learn about their strategies

Learn to set Smart goals

Your goals should be
S-specific
M-measurable
A-Attainable
R-Relivant
T-Time bound

When you follow this 5 principles in whatever goal you have, it will help you become strategic, focused and actionable

You can set monthly targets, in order to achieve them, break it into weekly targets and further into daily targets.

You have to be intentional
No new business skyrocketed overnight dear future billionaires, those people you hear of today started rough too.

There are practical ways to improve sales and business visibility.

They are:
Audience building
Building Trust
Audience Nuturing
Organic and paid ads
Convincing offers

If you'd like to know how I use this to grow my social media coaching business and how you can practically apply it to.your business to import sales by more than 70%, send me a message on whatsapp or call me on 08145455718.

I've helped more than 500 businesses grow their online presence and in turn improve sales.

Send me a message!!!

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Black Friday DEALS / Zenith Bank's Atm Dispense Error Always Taking Eternity To Reverse, Why? (photo) / Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.