Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Zenith Bank's Atm Dispense Error Always Taking Eternity To Reverse, Why? (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank's Atm Dispense Error Always Taking Eternity To Reverse, Why? (photo) (270 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank's Atm Dispense Error Always Taking Eternity To Reverse, Why? (photo) by Baronnaire: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
I know Africa is not that big on IT BANKING like other Western countries, but some little things like dispense errors should be a thing of the past by now in Nigeria.

That of Zenith Bank has to be studied in Oxford University as is frequently occurs and most often takes ages to be resolved. If its not due to network failure, it will be due to inability to dispense leading to debits.

I am currently battling an ATM dispense with Zenith Bank and it has lasted for almost 2weeks without any resolution in sight.

This is the second time this is happening, first was an Inter-Bank dispense error transaction using my Zenith Bank Card on a Union Bank ATM because Zenith Bank ATMs were out of service. It took over 1 month of persistent complaint, emailing and calling for them to reverse my money. I had to even involve the Consumer Protection Council in the matter. (And they actually responded) shocked sad shocked

Now less than 2weeks later, another ATM dispense error had occurred. This time its an Intra-Bank transaction (Zenith Card on Zenith Machine) and yet it has been almost 2weeks of daily complaining and I keep getting excuses of the case being investigated. cry cry cry

So my question is, what does it actually take to resolve and reverse an ATM dispense error both Intra and Inter Bank or is it just a case of gross incompetence on the part of the Bank?

Zenith bank is really frustrating customers... cry cry cry
Re: Zenith Bank's Atm Dispense Error Always Taking Eternity To Reverse, Why? (photo) by Baronnaire: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Baronnaire:
I know Africa is not that big on IT BANKING like other Western countries, but some little things like dispense errors should be a thing of the past by now in Nigeria.

That of Zenith Bank has to be studied in Oxford University as is frequently occurs and most often takes ages to be resolved. If its not due to network failure, it will be due to inability to dispense leading to debits.

I am currently battling an ATM dispense with Zenith Bank and it has lasted for almost 2weeks without any resolution in sight.

This is the second time this is happening, first was an Inter-Bank dispense error transaction using my Zenith Bank Card on a Union Bank ATM because Zenith Bank ATMs were out of service. It took over 1 month of persistent complaint, emailing and calling for them to reverse my money. I had to even involve the Consumer Protection Council in the matter. (And they actually responded) shocked sad shocked

Now less than 2weeks later, another ATM dispense error had occurred. This time its an Intra-Bank transaction (Zenith Card on Zenith Machine) and yet it has been almost 2weeks of daily complaining and I keep getting excuses of the case being investigated. cry cry cry

So my question is, what does it actually take to resolve and reverse an ATM dispense error both Intra and Inter Bank or is it just a case of gross incompetence on the part of the Bank?

Zenith bank is really frustrating customers... cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

. / 60 TON Crane For SALE / Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.