Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Personal Assistant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Needed (2325 Views)

A diligent boy office assistant needed Nnpc Depot Apata environs / Personal Assistant Needed / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2021
A Competent, Intelligent and Versatile Personal Assistant is needed for an upcoming Media Startup in Abuja, Nigeria. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary. You will also be required to perform tasks like content writing, development and proposal writing.

Responsibilities
Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
Schedule travel
Planning events

Qualifications

Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
Ability to travel

Please if you have multiple personality disorders or cannot work under supervision or you are indecisive and these factors may compromise your loyalty or you are already tied to your own "inner channeling network" and might not be able to clearly distinguish your work ethics and loyalty you would be advised to disregard this job offer.

Ability to communicate literally by written and oral speech is a must at all times and if you are not used to this, please disregard this job advertorial.

No need to share CVs ,just send us links to content you have created online and also share links to your Instagram , Twitter and Facebook

Send us a mail : explicifit@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Konquest: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
ayo84:
A Competent, Intelligent and Versatile Personal Assistant is needed for an upcoming Media Startup in Abuja, Nigeria. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary. You will also be required to perform tasks like content writing, development and proposal writing.

Responsibilities
Schedule travel
Planning events

Qualifications

Ability to travel

Please if you have multiple personality disorders or cannot work under supervision or you are indecisive and these factors may compromise your loyalty or you are already tied to your own "inner channeling network" and might not be able to clearly distinguish your work ethics and loyalty you would be advised to disregard this job offer.

Ability to communicate literally by written and oral speech is a must at all times and if you are not used to this, please disregard this job advertorial.

No need to share CVs ,just send us links to content you have created online and also share links to your Instagram , Twitter and Facebook

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Offer still available
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Flairoqy(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
I have multiple personality disorder
The job is probably is psychologically draining job for specifying that.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2021
I wonder why these slay Queens dont want job offers like this, someone Is spending your country's resources on them for sex
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
offer still available
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
offer still available
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by DenreleDave(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
ayo84:
offer still available

I dey Lagos... Is there any provision for accommodation??
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 3:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Still need the services of one
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Offer still available
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

I dey Lagos... Is there any provision for accommodation??

What's your instagram
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
Vacancy available

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Offer still available

Personal Assistant would promote events online

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Kcxee(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
I am an HND holder, can I apply.
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by munalight(f): 5:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Can't I learn on the job?
I fit into the job specifications except content creating.
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2021
munalight:
Can't I learn on the job?
I fit into the job specifications except content creating.

Send a message with your instagram account
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Dwills35: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2021
ayo84:

Responsibilities
Schedule travel
Planning events

Qualifications

Ability to travel

I am interested, graduate from department of Marine Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure. Speak very good English and I am coordinated. Recently moved to Abuja
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Dwills35:
I am interested, graduate from department of Marine Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure. Speak very good English and I am coordinated. Recently moved to Abuja
can you send a link to your instagram,send me an email explicifit@yahoo.com
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Haywhyluv: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Is this offer still available
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by ayo84(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Haywhyluv:
Is this offer still available
yes it is, please send a message to our instagram account on this link : https://www.explificit.com/2021/11/contact-us.html , it would help us evaluate your ability to write and the kind of content associated with you on social media

(1) (Reply)

Etb & Access Bank Careers / I Need A Job Immediately. I Have Bsc Computer Science, 2.1, Ccna, Mcp Lnl. Pls H / Lng 2nd Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.