Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) (31111 Views)

AKTC Bus Involves In An Accident, Claims Multiple Lives (graphic Images) / Effium Killings: Umahi To Rebuild Ebonyi Community Destroyed By Communual Clash / Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Community, Rob Filling Station, Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Oluomo2468: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2021
All this corpse are women.....Why now?
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Yus2020: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Apc Fulani Jihadist militia men bandit killing Ndi igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by KoshCAD: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2021
grin

Igbos love themselves hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Coronavirus84: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2021
ucha1:

You bastard, keep calling ezza name until you me ur doom idiot
You idiot Ezza people no get sense at all.
1. Ezza
2. Ikwo
3. Ezzi
Are all evil people in ebonyi state here, life has no meaning to this 3 community people.
The only people I respect in Ebonyi state are the Afikpo people, they are nice and expose

2 Likes

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by sammirano2: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Ezza people are the ones always causing trouble.

They always go to another Man’s land and start to claim it. And that’s what brings conflict.

They are not indigenous to Ezillo but they migrated to the place and after some years they started laying claim to land of indigenous Ezillo people.

Same thing is playing out in Effium.

They are not indigenous to Effium either. But look at the conflict they’ve been causing there since early this year.

They come as visitors and after some years they want to dominate you in your own domain.

Very terrible humans!

Is that not the mentality of an average igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Samunique:
Chai, see the way lives are being wasted under Buhari .

Na buhari cause communal clash abi?

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2021
ucha1:

You bastard, keep calling ezza name until you me ur doom idiot

Ezza man...

Your name, Ucha, gives u out already.

Answer me, why always Ezza?

Na only una dem dey find trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Nowhere is safe anymore, if no be terrorist na bandit , if no be bandit na herdsmen, if no be herdsmen na gunmen, if no be gunmen na community clash, cult war, tout....
Human life come be like mosquito for Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by potent5(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2021
adamsmith914:
Umahi should even come & settle your family problem over that small piece of family land that your Father doesn’t want to share with his younger brothers?
From the way you talk it's obvious that you are one of those who were fathered by rapist Fuuulaaney herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Gorozo(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
We are the problems of this country as the citizens not the government. How did u think our prayers should be accepted by the Lord while we kill each other day and night. The bloodshed is too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2021
God!
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Ndu Ezza...!

Those guys are the Fulani of Igbo land.

Very cantankerous and troublesome.

And no matter how germane an Ezza man appears, he will surely betray you someday.

In Ebonyi state, it is the turn of Ebonyi North Senatorial District(Izzi) to produce the governor based on power rotation practice that has been on since 1999 but Ndu Ezza are bent on making sure 2023 elections does not go peacefully as they are bent on scuttling the gentleman agreement that has ensured relative peace in Ebonyi state.

Why always Ezza?

Ezza/Ezillo war
Ezza/Effium war
And many others.

Why always Ezza?
Maybe you are from Izzi stock, and with the hatred all of habored towards Ezza people, it will blind you to say the truth, Ezza man can ever betray agreement u have with him, rather it only Izzis who're known for their many betrayals everywhere. Stop attacking ur fellow statemen thereby watching ur dirty Lenin in public.
Check all the problems Ezzas has with the neighbors, it always the people who tries to push Ezza to the wall.
Ezza-effium crisis... U know everything about it or how it started.
Effium people started buying guy for his neighbors thinking Ezzas is a push over.

4 Likes

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Ndu Ezza...!

And no matter how germane an Ezza man appears, he will surely betray you someday.

In Ebonyi state, it is the turn of Ebonyi North Senatorial District(Izzi) to produce the governor based on power rotation practice that has been on since 1999 but Ndu Ezza are bent on making sure 2023 elections does not go peacefully as they are bent on scuttling the gentleman agreement that has ensured relative peace in Ebonyi state.

Why always Ezza?

Ezza/Ezillo war
Ezza/Effium war
And many others.

Why always Ezza?

Like you rightly said they are like the Fulanis of Igboland. They are bloodthirsty and can kill at will. Savages that have refused to be civilized. They are the ones giving Ebonyi state a very bad name.

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by muheeb01(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Oluwa oo,when is all these going to stop

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
themanderon:

Like you rightly said they are like the Fulanis of Igboland. They are bloodthirsty and can kill at will. Savages that have refused to be civilized. They are the ones giving Ebonyi state a very bad name.
When people out performed you, hatred brewed in, Ezza makes Ebonyi state proud anywhere in the world, You can't talk about Ebonyi state without having Ezzas at the back of mind, we're smart, intelligent, brave, educated and above all gentle.
People tend to look down on Ezza people because of their gentle way of doing things, we believe that whatever evil you to ur neighbor will surely come back to hurt you. We have human face, unlike where you crawled from.
Ezza needs to rule Ebonyi for 50 f. Kin years

2 Likes

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by jago2016(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
We are gradually turning into wild animals. We kill our own kind without feeling any remorse�‍♂️. We can do better Nigeria. Say No To killings ✊
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Edusouls:
Abakaliki is not Igbo people, I repeat not Igbo people, they should find their root and origins, Igbo people don’t behave like this..

Shut the f*** up!

Aguleri and Umuleri have done worst in their many wars.

I suppose they too are Kanuris

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by iyapont: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
When the state gov of eboyin said they are not igbo, you people were spewing trash here..EBOYIN PEOPLE ARE FULANI COUSINS..RIP THE DEAD
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
themanderon:

Honestly!

The constitute the touts in Ogbete Enugu, Upper Iweka Onitsha, and elsewhere.

Very uncultured human beings.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
achi4u:
Maybe you are from Izzi stock, and with the hatred all of habored towards Ezza people, it will blind you to say the truth, Ezza man can ever betray agreement u have with him, rather it only Izzis who're known for their many betrayals everywhere. Stop attacking ur fellow statemen thereby watching ur dirty Lenin in public.
Check all the problems Ezzas has with the neighbors, it always the people who tries to push Ezza to the wall.
Ezza-effium crisis... U know everything about it or how it started.
Effium people started buying guy for his neighbors thinking Ezzas is a push over.

I don’t know any details.

But I suppose Ezillo people also looked for ur trouble too?
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
achi4u:
When people out performed you, hatred brewed in, Ezza makes Ebonyi state proud anywhere in the world, You can't talk about Ebonyi state without having Ezzas at the back of mind, we're smart, intelligent, brave, educated and above all gentle.
People tend to look down on Ezza people because of their gentle way of doing things, we believe that whatever evil you to ur neighbor will surely come back to hurt you. We have human face, unlike where you crawled from.
Ezza needs to rule Ebonyi for 50 f. Kin years

I am not even from Ebonyi state so move along. I only stated my unpleasant personal experiences with some of them which many many people I have come across have had same unpleasant experiences too. At a point in time the king of where I reside even wanted to ban anyone from housing them as tenants cos of their violent and bloodthirsty nature. Your rabid rantings can not change this fact.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
iyapont:
When the state gov of eboyin said they are not igbo, you people were spewing trash here..EBOYIN PEOPLE ARE FULANI COUSINS..RIP THE DEAD

Can you show evidence of that assertion?
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
themanderon:

I am not even from Ebonyi state so move along. I only stated my unpleasant personal experiences with some of them which many many people I have come across have had same unpleasant experiences too. At a point in time the king of where I reside even wanted to ban anyone from housing them as tenants cos of their violent and bloodthirsty nature. Your rabid rantings can not change this fact.

You can imagine they were so notorious that your king wanted to ban them being taken in.

That’s how notorious they are everywhere.

Just ignore the ranting of that deluded ijiot.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Smashspesh(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:

You can imagine they were so notorious that your king wanted to ban them being taken in.

That’s how notorious they are everywhere.

Just ignore the ranting of that deluded ijiot.

You're so fast to type sh*t without knowing the root of the case at hand. Why don't you shut up or better ask than making mess of yourself on a public forum.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:

I don’t know any details.

But I suppose Ezillo people also looked for ur trouble too?
tell us the stories or what they said that started those nonsense wars.
Effium war: they said it started in the motorpark, before u could say jack, Effium people started shooting their Ezza neighbors, which means they've been harboring that evil thought towards their fellow neighbors.
Starting war is very easy but ending is the big problem.
Ezilo war: a girl from Ezza wanted to erect her phone umbrella in the market, before u could open ur eyes, war done start ezilo people started shooting at their neighbors.

It means that those people conspired against the Ezzas to push them out of their land.
How did Ezza came to leave with those people is a story for another day.

As for Izzi, their case is very simple, any day they try that nonsense they deed with Ikwo people will spelled doom to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Ndu Ezza...!

Why always Ezza?

Ezza/Ezillo war
Ezza/Effium war
And many others.

Why always Ezza?
this your post can even make d conflict continue, ndi ojoo!!
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
achi4u:
tell us the stories or what they said that started those nonsense wars.
Effium war: they said it started in the motorpark, before u could say jack, Effium people started shooting their Ezza neighbors, which means they've been harboring that evil thought towards their fellow neighbors.
Starting war is very easy but ending is the big problem.
Ezilo war: a girl from Ezza wanted to erect her phone umbrella in the market, before u could open ur eyes, war done start ezilo people started shooting at their neighbors.

It means that those people conspired against the Ezzas to push them out of their land.
How did Ezza came to leave with those people is a story for another day.

As for Izzi, their case is very simple, any day they try that nonsense they deed with Ikwo people will spelled doom to everyone.

Lol!

What’s funny to me is that you had effrontery to threaten ndu Izhi.

I’m certain you know that what you just said is empty threat.

Izzi people do not look for trouble. But I’m sure your fathers must have told you tales of how vicious we can when our path is crossed.

2023 is coming. Tell Ezza man to dare stand in the way of Izzi ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presents Certificate Of Return To Ademola Adeleke (Pictures) / Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.