Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) (31107 Views)

AKTC Bus Involves In An Accident, Claims Multiple Lives (graphic Images) / Effium Killings: Umahi To Rebuild Ebonyi Community Destroyed By Communual Clash / Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Community, Rob Filling Station, Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by DECLAN2015(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Ezza people are the ones always causing trouble.

They always go to another Man’s land and start to claim it. And that’s what brings conflict.

They are not indigenous to Ezillo but they migrated to the place and after some years they started laying claim to land of indigenous Ezillo people.

Same thing is playing out in Effium.

They are not indigenous to Effium either. But look at the conflict they’ve been causing there since early this year.

They come as visitors and after some years they want to dominate you in your own domain.

Very terrible humans!

That is igbo spirit....to dominate whether good or bad
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by agbitaj(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Do you want to learn how to generate
Money while browsing with your phone ?

Click the link to get started https:///axl8

Vickyvice:
Una dey fight over commnity land, as if una go get personal share after e don settle

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
achi4u:
odiegwu lol
You rather allied with other forces far from you than your closet neighbors/brothers.
If I can't get it then let of us loose it all, that's why me and you we regarded as 'foolish majority' , the earlier Izzis Accord Ezzas the respect they deserve the better for both brothers.
You were making jest of Ezzas thinking that no Ezzaman is here to quench the firegrin lol
I've fight with bigger Igbo communities how much more my closet.
I've never stopped too low to denigrate any community in Ebonyi state because I've never seen any other Igbo state engaging themselves.
There was never a time I thought there won’t be an Ezza person here. I know there would be.

I intentionally did what I did to find Ezza people out so I can tell them to tell their brothers to stop being troublemakers.

And I’m happy I succeeded.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Artisticity1:

Say what you know. Effium is not Igbo... Ezza is a better owner of the land than effium. Effium invited Ezza people to help them fight their enemies and they promise them land of which many Ezza people died during the fight but won it for them. The land was given to them but Years later, their children starts ejecting them from the land they died to secure. They killed many Ezza people before Ezza started theirs. Get your facts well. I went to effium for a wedding In 2013, I spoke Ezza that I learnt from my friend they were looking at me with keen hatred (I'm from Benue not Ezza but I can speak the language). That hatred have endured for years and I've heard them bragging that they will deal with Ezza people. Even when they were killing men and women from Ezza, they celebrated it on Facebook and now they want to play victim. Ezza people don't fight a fight that they are at fault, they will beg you instead. But if you choose violence instead, they will allow you kill enough before they come for you. I wrote my waec in Ezza community and they are good people, but hates intimidation and don't joke with their brothers... Kill an Ezza man and your people will get it hot.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I HAVE EZZA FRIENDS AND THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE TROUBLE

Like you said, you just have Ezza friends. And it’s pretty clear they haven’t stung you yet.

All I can tell you is be careful with those friends because they will one day show you who they are.

Mark this day. When it happens you will remember somebody warned you on Nairaland.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:

There was never a time I thought there won’t be an Ezza person here. I know there would be.

I intentionally did what I did to find Ezza people out so I can tell them to tell their brothers to stop being troublemakers.

And I’m happy I succeeded.
Deep down ur heart u know that Ezzas hardly look for troubles, tell us amongst the wars that Ezzaman started, it is always them against us.
We are not troublemakers as u opined but hatred due to our business acumen and other exploits in different fields brewed bad blood towards our neighbors, take this to the bank, Ezzas are what Anambra people are to Igbos.
Business oriented and sacrifice to meet upcheesy
Tell yourself the truth, are not envying Ezza mangrin
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Like you said, you just have Ezza friends. And it’s pretty clear they haven’t stung you yet.

All I can tell you is be careful with those friends because they will one day show you who they are.

Mark this day. When it happens you will remember somebody warned you on Nairaland.
your jealousy will not do us anything, Ezilo gathered 13 tribes but at the end they were defeated and uffium have managed to gather 9 tribes against us but yet they are crying and looking for more help
Ezzas are from Israel dats why we have 12 tribes so nothing do us
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
Although communal crisis in Ebonyi is more than 30 years (for those who know the East very well) May God still punish IPOB/UGM/BNG/Kanu/Biafra and their supporters.

Haba! This is too much wickedness on the innocent people.
We initially thought they established these terrorist groups to bring normalcy and also combat the herdsmen.
But it is clear now that the "Fulani thing" was just a blame-game propaganda to cover up for the atrocities they commit on themselves.
your sense is senseless. Fulani thing a propaganda. Lmao
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by valinno(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
You must be very stupid,Ezza never fought any war with the real Ebonyi Ebonyians.The emigrants from cross River to Ebonyi are the ones who first start the fight with Ezza people and you don't expect them to fold their hands and watch you kill them in their land.How on earth will a stranger chase indegenes from their land.
Ezza man is the reason Ebonyi is created.
Effium,Amuda and Ezillo are not Igbos,Ezza accommodated them, later they rose and started fighting the same people that saved and accommodated them.

quote author=Penguin2 post=107427288]Ndu Ezza...!

Those guys are the Fulani of Igbo land.

Very cantankerous and troublesome.

And no matter how germane an Ezza man appears, he will surely betray you someday.

In Ebonyi state, it is the turn of Ebonyi North Senatorial District(Izzi) to produce the governor based on power rotation practice that has been on since 1999 but Ndu Ezza are bent on making sure 2023 elections does not go peacefully as they are bent on scuttling the gentleman agreement that has ensured relative peace in Ebonyi state.

Why always Ezza?

Ezza/Ezillo war
Ezza/Effium war
And many others.

Why always Ezza?[/quote]
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Niggesrs. They kill one another over fooolish things and never know what's important.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 4:32am On Nov 09, 2021
valinno:
You must be very stupid,Ezza never fought any war with the real Ebonyi Ebonyians.The emigrants from cross River to Ebonyi are the ones who first start the fight with Ezza people and you don't expect them to fold their hands and watch you kill them in their land.How on earth will a stranger chase indegenes from their land.
Effium,Amuda and Ezillo are not Igbos,Ezza accommodated them, later they rose and started fighting the same people that saved and accommodated them.

Ezza’s only land is Ezza North and Ezza South.

Any other places you find ndu Ezza, they emigrated to that place.

So this your claim of you people accommodating Ezillo and Effium people is baseless because those places are not naturally yours.

Just like Ezza Akpoga in Enugu state where ndu Ezza occupy many communities, if tomorrow those people ask you to go now, you would start massacring them that they are chasing you from your land.

So please, stop defending the indefensible.

And please which Ezza man was the reason Ebonyi was created? Tell me the Ezza man that made more input than Akanu Ibiam. I’m waiting
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 4:35am On Nov 09, 2021
greatness77:
your jealousy will not do us anything, Ezilo gathered 13 tribes but at the end they were defeated and uffium have managed to gather 9 tribes against us but yet they are crying and looking for more help
Ezzas are from Israel dats why we have 12 tribes so nothing do us

Nobody can claim victory in Effium because the both tribe is giving each other bloody nose.

I have friend from Effium whose house has been burnt and so many others who have nowhere else to call home.

If anything, this is the worst war that ndu Ezza have engaged in.

If you can swallow pride, you will admit it.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2021
achi4u:
Deep down ur heart u know that Ezzas hardly look for troubles, tell us amongst the wars that Ezzaman started, it is always them against us.
We are not troublemakers as u opined but hatred due to our business acumen and other exploits in different fields brewed bad blood towards our neighbors, take this to the bank, Ezzas are what Anambra people are to Igbos.
Business oriented and sacrifice to meet upcheesy
Tell yourself the truth, are not envying Ezza mangrin

What is there to be jealous about in Ezza?

Is Tekno from Ezza? No.

Is Patoranking from Ezza? No.

Comedian Sir One on One nko? That one is an Izzi man.

Late Polycarp Nwite, one of the very first Millionaires from Ebonyi was Izzi.

Edon, the richest man in Ebonyi today, is an Izzi man.

What is that thing in Ezza land that is not in Izzi Land or that thing an Ezza man is that an Izzi man is not?
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Nobody can claim victory in Effium because the both tribe is giving each other bloody nose.

I have friend from Effium whose house has been burnt and so many others who have nowhere else to call home.

If anything, this is the worst war that ndu Ezza have engaged in.

If you can swallow pride, you will admit it.
u are a lied, the remaining uffium people at central school were under the guard of soldiers, Ezza is in full control of Effium, they lacks d capability to attack Ezzas in Effium dats why whenever Ezzas attacked them in Effium they will sneak into benue and attack peaceful Ezzas in benue instead of attacking those Ezzas living in Effium, go their group and see how they are willing

Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Is Tekno from Ezza? No.

What is that thing in Ezza land that is not in Izzi Land or that thing an Ezza man is that an Izzi man is not?
uwam!cheesy who dash Edon the richest man in Ebonyi? Google is ur friend.
Again, u forgot to add; Onyekachi Nwebonyi( the raskimony),and Nwefuru the man without charismacheesy
If I start counting Ezza modern billionaires or millionaires here this space will not contain it, we go by practical.
Ezzas owns most of the modern building in Abakaliki today, hotels, filling stations... In fact engr Nweze of the blessed memory cash will swallow Edon X2cheesy
Come to international market and see things for urself, come to Nnewi here, go to Ogbuka Obosi and confirm.
In short, Ezzas don buy half of Abakaliki that's why your people hate us much... We are proud anyway cos a man with enough cash will be proud.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2021
achi4u:
uwam!cheesy who dash Edon the richest man in Ebonyi? Google is ur friend.
Again, u forgot to add; Onyekachi Nwebonyi( the raskimony),and Nwefuru the man without charismacheesy
If I start counting Ezza modern billionaires or millionaires here this space will not contain it, we go by practical.
Ezzas owns most of the modern building in Abakaliki today, hotels, filling stations... In fact engr Nweze of the blessed memory cash will swallow Edon X2cheesy
Come to international market and see things for urself, come to Nnewi here, go to Ogbuka Obosi and confirm.
In short, Ezzas don buy half of Abakaliki that's why your people hate us much... We are proud anyway cos a man with enough cash will be proud.

All your ranting and you couldn’t point at one thing the Ezzas are doing better than the Izzi people that would make us jealous.

Lemme clear things up for you... we are not jealous of you people, we are just cautious in dealing with you guys.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Sting him to achieve what and to what end... Have you forgotten that Ezzaman is the new Bishop of Abakaliki Arch diocese which means they're good people.

Again, ever since we started this discussion, none of Ezza man ever curse or denigrate Izzi people but here u are tarnishing the image of ur supposed brothers, be wise bro.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2021
valinno:

quote author=Penguin2 post=107427288]Ndu Ezza...!

Those guys are the Fulani of Igbo land.

Very cantankerous and troublesome.

And no matter how germane an Ezza man appears, he will surely betray you someday.

In Ebonyi state, it is the turn of Ebonyi North Senatorial District(Izzi) to produce the governor based on power rotation practice that has been on since 1999 but Ndu Ezza are bent on making sure 2023 elections does not go peacefully as they are bent on scuttling the gentleman agreement that has ensured relative peace in Ebonyi state.

Why always Ezza?

Ezza/Ezillo war
Ezza/Effium war
And many others.

Why always Ezza?
word
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Is Tekno from Ezza? No.

again, get ur fact right, those people u mentioned too are not from Izzi, Sir oneONone is from Agba but like to mimick Izzi dialect.
None of ur people ever goes nationalcheesy
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
achi4u:
again, get ur fact right, those people u mentioned too are not from Izzi, Sir oneONone is from Agba but like to mimick Izzi dialect.
None of ur people ever goes nationalcheesy

I wasn’t saying they are Izzi.

Just wanted to let you know that they are not Ezza either and so there’s nothing to be jealous about in Ezza.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
achi4u:
Sting him to achieve what and to what end... Have you forgotten that Ezzaman is the new Bishop of Abakaliki Arch diocese which means they're good people.

Again, ever since we started this discussion, none of Ezza man ever curse or denigrate Izzi people but here u are tarnishing the image of ur supposed brothers, be wise bro.

Abakaliki is Diocese, not an Archdiocese please.

Meanwhile, if you knew the politics that happened before Bishop Peter Nworie became Bishop, then you would understand that he didn’t get there because he’s from Ezza but based purely on so many other factors that I can’t tell you here.

I know that more than you cuz I’m an insider in the church.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Ekealterego: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

I wasn’t saying they are Izzi.

Just wanted to let you know that they are not Ezza either and so there’s nothing to be jealous about in Ezza.
What is the difference between Izzi, Ezza and mgbo or Ngbo... I knew a couple of Mgbo/Ngbo people, they seem to be scared of Ezzas too.

Which of the dialect is the most difficult. I heard Ezza is... I know the Ngbo dialect... although I think they all sound the same.

I have heard people say, Ezza-mgbo, and Ezza with a combination of other groups..

Is it that Ezzas are found in everywhere in Ebonyi state? Where is their original home? or base Location.

The Effium people are Orring/Korring. They have two languages but I know one of them who will behead you if you say he is not Igbo.
How can there be a lasting peace in these communities? What can other Igbo communities do to resolve this issues... these clashes are always a point of shame for the bigger Igbo nation.

I pray that there is peace between Ezzas and these communities.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

What is the difference between Izzi, Ezza and mgbo or Ngbo... I knew a couple of Mgbo/Ngbo people, they seem to be scared of Ezzas too.

Which of the dialect is the most difficult. I heard Ezza is... I know the Ngbo dialect... although I think they all sound the same.

I have heard people say, Ezza-mgbo, and Ezza with a combination of other groups..

Is it that Ezzas are found in everywhere in Ebonyi state? Where is their original home? or base Location.

The Effium people are Orring/Korring. They have two languages but I know one of them who will behead you if you say he is not Igbo.
How can there be a lasting peace in these communities? What can other Igbo communities do to resolve this issues... these clashes are always a point of shame for the bigger Igbo nation.

First, there’s no much difference between Izzi, Ezza, Ngbo/Mgbo and Ikwo. Legend has it they are four brothers of the same parents but Ezza is the eldest ( according to legend). There’s also need to note that Ezzamgbo is Ngbo/Mgbo land and has nothing to do with Ezza people.

About the dialects, there are some not-so-hardline differences between the dialects. But these differences might not easily be noticed by non Ebonyians. But natives know who is who when we speak. That is the four tribes have their unique dialects.

Where is really Ezza land? The only aboriginal land of Ezza people are Ezza North and Ezza South Local Governments. But because they give birth to many children and marry a lot of wives, their land couldn’t contain them anymore so they started moving to other people’s territories where they see empty space.

That’s how they moved to Ezillo.
Same way they moved to Effium.
Same way they also moved to Akpoga and Nkomoro nike in Enugu state.

In each of these places, when they come, they pose as harmless visitors and beg you to allow them settle. Once you let them settle, like the Fulanis, they would tell their brothers elsewhere of a new found settlement and they will troop in droves. When you who is their landlord now tries to question their population explosion, they turn around start waging war against you and claim they own the land with you.

Like the first statement you made on you comment about knowing an Ngbo person who is scared of Ezza people, that’s same is are the Izzi and Ikwo scared of them. Well not scared of them but we dread them. This is also true of other ethnic groups in Ebonyi.

To tell you how bad it is, while growing up as children, we are consistently warned of the dangers of Ezza people. To always keep them at arms length and never to give them an inch of our land. These words are not out of sheer hatred but the product of bad experiences that ours fathers have had with their fathers long before we were born. All those who have ignored these warnings have always regretted it. ALWAYS!!!
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Artisticity1: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

someone that have stood with me in many instances that I needed friends. Bro fear who needs to be fears... They now take me as a brother.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Artisticity1: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

First, there’s no much difference between Izzi, Ezza, Ngbo/Mgbo and Ikwo. Legend has it they are four brothers of the same parents but Ezza is the eldest ( according to legend). There’s also need to note that Ezzamgbo is Ngbo/Mgbo land and has nothing to do with Ezza people.

About the dialects, there are some not-so-hardline differences between the dialects. But these differences might not easily be noticed by non Ebonyians. But natives know who is who when we speak. That is the four tribes have their unique dialects.

Where is really Ezza land? The only aboriginal land of Ezza people are Ezza North and Ezza South Local Governments. But because they give birth to many children and marry a lot of wives, their land couldn’t contain them anymore so they started moving to other people’s territories where they see empty space.

That’s how they moved to Ezillo.
Same way they moved to Effium.
Same way they also moved to Akpoga and Nkomoro nike in Enugu state.

In each of these places, when they come, they pose as harmless visitors and beg you to allow them settle. Once you let them settle, like the Fulanis, they would tell their brothers elsewhere of a new found settlement and they will troop in droves. When you who is their landlord now tries to question their population explosion, they turn around start waging war against you and claim they own the land with you.

Like the first statement you made on you comment about knowing an Ngbo person who is scared of Ezza people, that’s same is are the Izzi and Ikwo scared of them. Well not scared of them but we dread them. This is also true of other ethnic groups in Ebonyi.

To tell you how bad it is, while growing up as children, we are consistently warned of the dangers of Ezza people. To always keep them at arms length and never to give them an inch of our land. These words are not out of sheer hatred but the product of bad experiences that ours fathers have had with their fathers long before we were born. All those who have ignored these warnings have always regretted it. ALWAYS!!!
izzi lost quarry to Ezza and even lost amuzu to Ezza. That was why the refused help from Ezza to fight against cross River. The fight would have ended if they accepted but based on experience. The next generation who didn't witness the land agreement might try ejecting Ezza people and that will start another war. Ezza people help others fight when there is a promise to give them land, but when in the future you go against that promise, they will turn to eat you ... That's what happened with Ezillo and Effium.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Artisticity1: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ezza is not hard to understand. Just that their tongue is too fast as they speak. But if they slow down you'll understand almost everything
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Artisticity1:
izzi lost quarry to Ezza and even lost amuzu to Ezza. That was why the refused help from Ezza to fight against cross River. The fight would have ended if they accepted but based on experience. The next generation who didn't witness the land agreement might try ejecting Ezza people and that will start another war. Ezza people help others fight when there is a promise to give them land, but when in the future you go against that promise, they will turn to eat you ... That's what happened with Ezillo and Effium.

You know too much for a Benue indigene. Except you are not coming out clean about your identity.

Well, you are right. The Ezzas feed on crisis and war.

Whenever there’s land dispute between two ethnic groups, they would meet one side and promise to help them in the war in exchange for some portion of land to settle when the war is over.

I give it to them that they are great warriors.

But when the war is over, they settle and before hand they start to outnumber you and begin to demand leadership positions and all. If now try to question them, then your name is sorry.

How is that attitude different with what Fulanis did to Afonja in Kwara? Answer that sincerely and you see that me likening them to the Fulanis was a valid assertion.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Artisticity1: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

You know too much for a Benue indigene. Except you are not coming out clean about your identity.

Well, you are right. The Ezzas feed on crisis and war.

Whenever there’s land dispute between two ethnic groups, they would meet one side and promise to help them in the war in exchange for some portion of land to settle when the war is over.

I give it to them that they are great warriors.

But when the war is over, they settle and before hand they start to outnumber you and begin to demand leadership positions and all. If now try to question them, then your name is sorry.

How is that attitude different with what Fulanis did to Afonja in Kwara? Answer that sincerely and you see that me likening them to the Fulanis was a valid assertion.
I lived in Ebonyi since 1999, wrote waec in a village in Ezza. I spent up to 4yrs in Ezza. I did my tertiary education at my place and I served at a company that worked in Ezza north. I study my environment. I can speak Ezza but not fluently with the speed they add to it. I can speak ikwo too and izzi or mgbo. I tried to learn ohaozara too. But of all, I'm fluent in Igbo before Ezza but I'm not fast like i said initially
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by Artisticity1: 12:07am On Nov 10, 2021
They have foiled many attacked of Fulani herdsmen. An Ezza man is no push over... Even ojukwu knew the value of Ezza people during the war. They were among the last to stop fighting even when Biafra surrendered.

Many times Fulani heardsmen were defeated but it never made it to the news. Ezza north or south is a no go area for herdsmen since 2005 as I can recall
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by valinno(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:

So this your claim of you people accommodating Ezillo and Effium people is baseless because those places are not naturally yours.

Just like Ezza Akpoga in Enugu state where ndu Ezza occupy many communities, if tomorrow those people ask you to go now, you would start massacring them that they are chasing you from your land.

And please which Ezza man was the reason Ebonyi was created? Tell me the Ezza man that made more input than Akanu Ibiam. I’m waiting

Ezza man, Senator Dr Offia Nwali,the first Africa person to obtain PHD in analytical Computer was the first person to submit the proposal for the creation of Ebonyi State, when he was a senator in the second republic in Lagos.He influenced Akanu Ibiam and others to join the struggle.
Ezza is the first son of Ekumenyi, that's why Ezzas are the first to celebrate New yam festival before others in the state.
Did you ask to know how Ezza got to live in Ohaukwu and Ishielu,all in Ebonyi State.
Ezzas has the right to live anywhere in the state, and outside, how on earth will a tribe who are not Igbos let alone being Ebonyians wants to displace Ezzas in their place of residence.
Have you heard that Ezzas are having fight with any other Local government areas in the state.In all the states where Ezzas have community where they live including Ezza Benue which is Northern state, have you heard that they had any dispute with them? Ezzas don't fight people, but they don't take it from anybody who fight them.
Ezzas are business people like other Igbos, and the most successful clan in Ebonyi State, that's why they are called the Anambra of Ebonyi State.
They major on trading, and other lawful businesses that makes them stand out, and contribute positively to the progress of the place they found themselves.
Re: Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) by valinno(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Ezza man, Senator Dr Offia Nwali,the first Africa person to obtain PHD in analytical Computer at Harvard University,US,was the first person to submit the proposal for the creation of Ebonyi State, when he was a senator in the second republic in Lagos.He influenced Akanu Ibiam and others to join the struggle.
Ezza is the first son of Ekumenyi, that's why Ezzas are the first to celebrate New yam festival before others in the state.
Did you ask to know how Ezza got to live in Ohaukwu and Ishielu,all in Ebonyi State.
Ezzas has the right to live anywhere in the state, and outside, how on earth will a tribe who are not Igbos let alone being Ebonyians wants to displace Ezzas in their place of residence.
Have you heard that Ezzas are having fight with any other Local government areas in the state.In all the states where Ezzas have community where they live including Ezza Benue which is Northern state, have you heard that they had any dispute with them? Ezzas don't fight people, but they don't take it from anybody who fight them.
Ezzas are business people like other Igbos, and the most successful clan in Ebonyi State, that's why they are called the Anambra of Ebonyi State.
They major on trading, and other lawful businesses that makes them stand out, and contribute positively to the progress of the place they found themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets / Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.