Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms (19590 Views)

Prepare For More Flood, NIMET Tells Nigerians / NiMet Predicts 3-Day Thunderstorms, Rains From Monday / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Segzy22: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2021
hnmm
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by EmekaBlue(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Oya those wey dey fear thunder well well prepare and clean under your bed
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Banter1(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
May we not be at right palce in a wrong time.
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Thunder need to fire some people in this country
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by MummyD2020(f): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Only thunder storm? Mtheeww, like its compared to what this country has turned into
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by sanpipita(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Climate change is crazy, how can all this still be happening in November

Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by HEAVEN4444: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2021
no thunderstorm yet. unless this is coded illuminatic speech
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by DigitB: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2021
They're warning us after the thunderstorms had begun.

2 nights ago it felt like the lighting would tear through the roof and strike on my bed. Was terrified.

I can argue dat NIMET depends on Google ...
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by jrusky(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2021
So now good news is forbidden in Nigeria?
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by AsawanaDgreat: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Is all for good, weda rain or sunshine
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by suffering: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2021
It's nothing I haven't seen before.
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Theta1: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Lori iro..... Quack NIMET
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
If the thunderstorm will bring money along, I will be monitoring it grin
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by kurlz(f): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Why mostly south?
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by sonssyo: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Thunder locate all those devilish people,all of them, don't leave anyone behind
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by udomma1005(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Nothing dy move or shake us again for Nigeria, we don see hell wey pass thunderstorms .
Na who chop go get set for thunderstorm

Abeg the gods if e go fire buhari and his cabinet we promise to return the glory to the god of thunderstorms abeg
Ameeeeeeeeee... n!
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by 12345baba(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nimet wey dey copy from google
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
It should start from Abuja
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Afternoon don reach for Lagos and sun wan kill persin, sure say e go rain so?
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by adecz: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
E be like say virus done enter ⚡️ ⛈️ ☔️ ❄️ ⛱️
their weather forcasting software grin☺️ grin
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Sam0(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
No be lie.Its happening here is Abj already,it's even drizzling right now.
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Jsucre(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
e don happened
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by damoceile: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
The gods of our land are about to get angry
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Ikea81: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Erect320:
Weather report that is always not reliable undecided

Meanwhile!!

You are getting hard Dick
You are getting Adjustment of PENIS to 2-4 inches size. The beauty of SEX is to give you total utility (satisfaction) but here we are complaining how sex is overrated because we are unable to attest the gift God and nature has for us.

It bitters my heart how diet and lifestyle has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute.

Men are Cumming like LOCAL hen. Sex that suppose to be full of enjoyment and satisfaction is now shorter than albino eye blink. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say BYE-BYE to bedroom embarrassment.

This is a Revolutionary!!
Check my Signature. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.

Show us video while banging your babe for 3hrs make we believe
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by JustforMen: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
LordGuru1:
Thanks for acknowledging that there is Chance that What I said is True. I actually have facts, figures, Dates, and Saved Event Evidences on my Phone to backup all I say, expecially my personal Spiritual Experiences with Satanists. But I can provide a Proof that a most dreaded and greatly feared Occultic Herbalist that try to Kill me died instead of me. They called him and his son "Government!" Whenever they drive pass, you will hear tauts, admires and those that fear him hail him "Government! Government!!!" as his Jeep drives pass. Those that live in that part of Lagos must have known who I'm talking about now, most knew that he died suddenly but don't know why. His deputy severally called my switched-off number on the day they have programmed that I should die because the Arrow of Death has backfired! I never knew why the Still Small Voice of MESSIAH's HOLY SPIRIT spoke into my Heart that I should urgently go on 3 Days dry fasting, during which my phone was off. The 4 Days when I switched on my Phone it was his deputy Call that first entered crying and saying what happened to my phone?! That Baba was calling to apologize so that he would not die. He then hangup.
Many Christians think HOLY SPIRIT must move like mighty Wind or Feeling before they Obey, where as HE most often Reveal HIMSELF as He did to Elijah through HIS Still Small Voice to those that Believe and Obey. Accept the HOLY SPIRIT of HIS Son as your Eternal LORD and Controller before it becomes too late in this World. HE shall Reward you with Genuine Immortality after all these perishable radioactively decaying World(scientifically proven already) is long gone. Please, don't end with this Satanic World, Your CREATOR's Plan for you is to truly make you to Live Forever!

An honest seeker of truth does not close his mind to possibilities of things he does know being true.
Your religious experiences could be true and relevant to your personal experience but you cannot replicate them for every other person and there is no tangible proof outside your own pronouncements.
so science requires a proof of claims that is replicable by any other person at any other place, ceteris paribus.
Now religious truths cannot be proven in like manner that is why it is better kept personal.
In religion, you depend on the words and writings of your God but the sticker is that folks don't believe qhat your God says or even his existence. you gotta believe the existence of something before you believe a word from them.
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Baitullah: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
We are experiencing a bit in Kogi currently
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by JaneYave(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
The weather was actually cloudy in Nasarawa and Abuja at late afternoon and all evening.
Re: NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms by Orente21(f): 1:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Little rain with heavy thunder has started now in Oyo state.

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / Military Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Commander, Abou-sufyan, Others In Lake Chad / Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu