Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner (1263 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner by buksarki: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Soludo will not be declared winner even after INEC has released the results of 20 out of 21 LGAs. The elections had to be declared inconclusive because Ihiala LGA couldn’t vote. Being that the total number of registered voters in Ihiala is 148,000 which is more than the total number of votes won by Soludo, the leading candidate, a supplementary election must be held there to determine the valid winner of the governorship elections.
The action of INEC is not strange, it had happened in the last Imo and Osun governorship elections. It is the law. It is not rocket science.
Meanwhile the turnout in this election is less than 15 % hence not more than 22,200 votes are expected from Ihiala.
Below are the results from 20 LGA as already announced by INEC:
APC - 42,942
APGA - 103,946
PDP - 51,322
YPP - 20,917
Assuming you add the 22,200 votes expected from Ihiala to the next candidate with the highest vote which is PDP’s Val Ozigbo, his score will be 73,522 votes which is 30,424 votes less than Soludo’s votes.
Meanwhile, INEC has scheduled the supplementary election in Ihiala LGA for Tuesday 9th November 2021. It is after then that the winner will be officially announced.
Be calm. The winner and the losers already know themselves. Ndi Anambra too know who their next governor is.
It shall be well with Anambra state.

Prince Sunnystar �

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner by ignis: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Because he is not an APC candidate.
Re: Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner by Kubernetes: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2021
lol.....
But if I may ask, the indices that helped PMB win elections in 2015 were
1. Bad security state of the Nation.
2. Bad economic state of the Nation.
3. High level of corruption.

This is almost 7 years of his administration.

if you are being asked to score the president on a scale of 0-100%. What will be your scores?
Re: Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner by SIRAO(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Kubernetes:
lol.....
But if I may ask, the indices that helped PMB win elections in 2015 were
1. Bad security state of the Nation.
2. Bad economic state of the Nation.
3. High level of corruption.

This is almost 7 years of his administration.

if you are being asked to score the president on a scale of 0-100%. What will be your scores?

I will score him 70% in all base on what was on ground before he came and unpatriotic nature of we Nigerians. we need to be positive with our mindset about our country. we should be more concerned with our states because governance is local. My state abia is not progressing like other states .

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner by Telekinetic: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2021
SIRAO:

I will score him 70% in all base on what was on ground before he came and unpatriotic nature of we Nigerians. we need to be positive with our mindset about our country. we should be more concerned with our states because governance is local. My state abia is not progressing like other states .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
I dedicate the chorus of this song to you!
Re: Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner by Soulsymbol99: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2021
APC abt 2 do Abracadabra! grin
Re: Reason Why Soludo Has Not Been Declared Winner by EmperorTolson: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
SIRAO:

SMH
You're used to it. You'll enjoy his governance till your last breath.

(1) (Reply)

Between Tai Solarin And IBB. / Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? / Former MD Of Alpha-beta Accuses Tinubu Of Fraud, Tax Evasion!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.