Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot (52236 Views)

Substitute For Meat And Fish / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ipobarethieves: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
sad everything bu display here look likes SACRIFICE to the gods
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Iseoluwani: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerian can eat anything

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by gurujoe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Olumighty123:

Any reasons for this?
Yes because the life of any animal is in the blood So, you don't have the right to eat the life

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by SmartPolician: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why do people eat bush rat but they don't eat home rat? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ismodiwa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
This pot..

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by beautyfunke(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
cyojunior1:
This time it wasn't funny at all , as this wandering bush meat ended up been garnished with cent leaf , plenty pepper , onions , salt and Maggi.

Make person no steal my thread � again ooo
this one is looking like buhari
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ugwumichael(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

This looks like rabbit

Enjoy my niggarrrr

Na GIANT RAT be that my damn niggarr. The one when Benin people dey call OYIBO RABBIT na I'm be RABBIT
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Johnchrix(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's taestless, I have a had it once..can't try it again..
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ugwumichael(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why do people eat bush rat but they don't eat home rat? undecided

Have you ever read the book "Eat that frog" ? Your answer can be found there
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Truvelisback(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
What is the difference btw this rat and the ones in our homes that doesn't allow us to sleep? Abi na Ratty be dis one?

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Arizonaz: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Eletu
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by tenpipsperday: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
E no go better for hunger o.
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Loverboy3333: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Buhari it shall not be well with you

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
You kill big rat u use your phone zoom am call am bust meat. Op u think we are fools abi

Hunger na bastard
cheesy
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by 8stargeneral: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nice meat..dis one big ooh
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Sonnobax15(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The meat dey sweet ehn!!!

Next time you kill any animal, cut the neck immediately and let it’s blood drain out before roasting it.

This guy,you must be a hunter for your former life grin
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by xtervaganza(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
This life sha. A rat going about it's business ended up in the belly of the beast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by redcliff: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
many nairalanders are hungry.. i would never do this. lol.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by nedekid: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
No wah. This Buhari had times is really bitting deep.
I wonder what next we will see eaten as food. undecided
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Disclaimer12: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na all these ones dey dey their village for abakiliki, they insult Jagaban angry
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by biilwwu(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls be careful of Ebola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by pek(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
cyojunior1:
This time it wasn't funny at all , as this wandering bush meat ended up been garnished with cent scent leaf , plenty pepper , onions , salt and Maggi.

Enjoy yourself. Don't let anyone guilt trap you.
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ominilongest(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
c as Jerry dey beg, and u still Tommy am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Champneys: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Onijekuje oshi

May Lassa fever ruin your intestines! cool
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by blackmantis: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Eeeeeeeewwwww!.....How can you eat rat for goodness sake......next people will start eyeing lizards.
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Bignuell(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Olumighty123:

Any reasons for this?
Leviticus 17:13

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by iamtardey: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
aswear cheesy
advanceDNA:
Lalasticlala be like
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by femi4: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The meat dey sweet ehn!!!

Next time you kill any animal, cut the neck immediately and let it’s blood drain out before roasting it.

Why....no dey give half info
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Valuc: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na people wey get this type of pot dey eat diskain animal .. U no go buy a set of 150k come usam dey cook rat...

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Bigpapi: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
cyojunior1:
This time it wasn't funny at all , as this wandering bush meat ended up been garnished with cent leaf , plenty pepper , onions , salt and Maggi.

Poverty is wicked
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Enjoy your catch but keep in mind that ebola and COVID19 are possible diseases transferred from animals to humans. Fear Zoonotic diseases on the rampage

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by michealdeco: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one just ate pouched rat embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.