Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

"I Will Pour Water Upon Him That Is Thirsty." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Pour Water Upon Him That Is Thirsty." (161 Views)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / "I Will Pour Water Upon Him That Is Thirsty." / Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Pour Water Upon Him That Is Thirsty." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Ask God to pour water on your thirsty tongue, your thirsty land, your  thirsty career, your thirsty spirit, your thirsty relationship, ask God to pour His water upon you today and see your glory restored,  favour locating you, peace resting on you, and your life turn around for good in Jesus Name.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-will-pour-water-upon-him-that-is-thirsty-2/
Re: "I Will Pour Water Upon Him That Is Thirsty." by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2021
overcomersfaith:

Ask God to pour water on your thirsty tongue, your thirsty land, your  thirsty career, your thirsty spirit, your thirsty relationship, ask God to pour His water upon you today and see your glory restored,  favour locating you, peace resting on you, and your life turn around for good in Jesus Name.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-will-pour-water-upon-him-that-is-thirsty-2/

It's not about thirst for material possessions or career but for hearing the truth of God's word, today there is hunger and thirst throughout the earth but it's not about physical things! Amos 8:11 smiley

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Others / Send Your Prayer Request And Receive Your Prayer Point / Anticipate Kirk Franklyn's "A Gospel Christmas" Movie This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.