Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) (41492 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by brightleave(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:

Thanks bro
fungus infection
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by jojo1415: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Too much aproko

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls, visit this channel and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbKYySDXv-o
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
She should stop peeling it, get her epiderm( cup) she will be okay
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by shadrach77: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:
It all started when she (my cousin) noticed a swell on her neck with spot on it, her neighbour prescribed a herbal cream for her to use to rub the surface, now I think the herbal cream reacted on her skin and it's itching her, now she has stopped using it..

Doctor and skin experts on here, please what advice do you have for her..?

Use medicated soap preferably ASEPSO
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by teefaht(f): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Peel and apply 'Miss Paris'.

Thank me later
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Burgcudi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
I so much hate fungal infections... Wipe the affected area with alcohol or spirit and apply ABF-3cream, day and night application of the cream should be done properly and adequately. Pretty get well soon
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by chikason22(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
visijo:
Work hard, get paid, buy beans and egg, eat and mess in the bus let everyone smell your success... �
Getat

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Schprobs: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:
It all started when she (my cousin) noticed a swell on her neck with spot on it, her neighbour prescribed a herbal cream for her to use to rub the surface, now I think the herbal cream reacted on her skin and it's itching her, now she has stopped using it..

These life self problem no dey ever finish
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Goodybagyo1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
who you give deep throat grin grin
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Praktikals:
Pls, no pervert should advise her to rub sperm on it o

But na sperm cause am na?
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Praktikals(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

But na sperm cause am na?
Repent!

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Flash68: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Born2winnx post=107440287]She don suck wetin pass her!

Oh lord have mercy on her.!may God have mercy on u too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by lastburn(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
This picture Did you rub anything on it?
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Ayula911: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Go for HIV test ..... embarassed cry
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Chyjoey(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:

Medical doctor here smiley

Your friend has a history of a boil that was poorly treated and progressed.

What she has is a bacterial infection known as impetigo, caused by streptococcus pyogenes.
Contrary to what most people on here are telling you,
1. It's not a fungal infection
2. It's not life threatening.

Treatment is topical treatment with Mupirocin creme (Bactroban or Mupiderm). Both contain Mupirocin 2%. Choose whichever is cheaper for you.

A Possible complication of her illness is Post Streptococcal Glomerulonephritis. This is not very common, just giving you a heads up, so just in case they develop some sort of facial puffiness and edema in future, you know to go to the doctor.

Don't seek medical advice on public forums. Ask qualified medical professionals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by kachistone: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Looks like what was caused by electric ant.
I guess she killed an electric ant on her body.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by legba1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Praktikals:
Pls, no pervert should advise her to rub sperm on it o

Alagba, na you gangsn be the pervert we dey look for, come here make we arrest you

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shai
This is serious
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by kennyade3h: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Try and fresh garlic to eat for at least a week
Also crush the garlic and apply it on the affected area.
The person should also bath at least twice a day.Come back and tnk me later.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Ogunsay: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Consult your doctor for proper diagnosis.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by dapadawee: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Born2winnx:
She don suck wetin pass her!

Oh lord have mercy on her.!
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Avenna: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
BROTHER YOUR PROBLEM IS FINISHED GOD IS YOUR HEALER NOT ME, EVERYBODY HAS SPOKEN WELL INDEED, BUY A SIVODERM CREAM AND YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE OVER TRUST ME IS REAL AND THAT IS THE REMEDY.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stop sucking peepee una no dey hear, now you've contracted unknown disease men.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by YangaBabe: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bonaventura:
Try neo-medrol. Thank me later
neo medrol for bumps right?
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Peacezone000(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Get virest from pharmacy after 3 days if no improvement go to hospital
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Abcruz(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:

Take her to the nearest teaching hospital or general hospital. Forget about any cream anyone prescribed to you it will either do nothing or worsen it.

The cells in her neck are probably dieing as evidently seen from the purplish discoloration in her neck.

Delay in treatment might cause further spread to other areas around her neck and that could too late to correct.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by bashit(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Alo vera is the answer. Rub 3 times daily
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by officialfestus(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Privatepart00:
She could probably need a new neck
Make sure you have money to do neck transplant
Sure the skull miners in West could be useful
must you comment, what a daft fellow angry

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by tellwisdom: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
She eat hot yam?
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by peacettw: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chyjoey:

Medical doctor here smiley

Your friend has a history of a boil that was poorly treated and progressed.

What she has is a bacterial infection known as impetigo, caused by streptococcus pyogenes.
Contrary to what most people on here are telling you,
1. It's not a fungal infection
2. It's not life threatening.

Treatment is topical treatment with Mupirocin creme (Bactroban or Mupiderm). Both contain Mupirocin 2%. Choose whichever is cheaper for you.

A Possible complication of her illness is Post Streptococcal Glomerulonephritis. This is not very common, just giving you a heads up, so just in case they develop some sort of facial puffiness and edema in future, you know to go to the doctor.

Don't seek medical advice on public forums. Ask qualified medical professionals.

Admit, u got the hint from me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience / Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.