Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) (41494 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by magnum247: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nna e Kara itinye graphic o....I bin dey chop o

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by anbel(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
looks like sun fly bite, the use of rheop cream might have inflammated the reactions
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by godofuck231: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Born2winnx:
She don suck wetin pass her!

Oh lord have mercy on her.!
gonorrhoea and staphylococcus , she suck dyke or pissi when de infected go to the doc quick
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
See a certified dermatologist asap. It's a serious matter.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Martinez39s(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
BoosBae:
Take her to the hospital na, you're here doing doctors in the house angry

It's like you don't value that neck.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Bonaventura(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
YangaBabe:
neo medrol for bumps right?
Yes. It's magical especially the original one from Pfizer

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by RPG2020(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
God shocked shocked shocked yahoo yahoo boy don used juju lick her neck
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by seguno2: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Born2winnx:

Oh Lord have mercy on you and give you what is missing in your morphology. Amen.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Fragility6: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Born2winnx:

grin grin Lmfao
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
peacettw:
Looks like impetigo of the non-bullous variant. Any fluid in the 'spot'? If so, it is essily treatable
let him take her to a hospital. Let's stop diagnosing online upandan
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Obara Jesus
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Oyin2212(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Praktikals:
Pls, no pervert should advise her to rub natural yoghurt on it o.
You just did

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Nwagod26: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
brightfuture24:
Bro, I don't know what this is exactly but the purple discolouration is a sign that there's a slow necrosis progressing on her skin. This means the tissue cells are dying, and it's likely to continue spreading. It's also happening at a rather unfortunate position on her body, the neck, and when she moves her head up and down, it will have to hurt like hell.

Please take her to a general hospital or at the very least, a reputable pharmacy with an see actual pharmacist (not mixology chemist). All these home remedies of rubbing aloe vera and herbal concoctions have a small chance of working and a higher chance of further inflating her pain. That's why her skin reacted to the use of the so-called cream a quack prescribed for her.

Don't let her suffer further. Go to the hospital. It may be costly but try. The earlier, the better.

All these English just to say carry her go hospital?
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by LordErrk: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:
It all started when she (my cousin) noticed a swell on her neck with spot on it, her neighbour prescribed a herbal cream for her to use to rub the surface, now I think the herbal cream reacted on her skin and it's itching her, now she has stopped using it..

Doctor and skin experts on here, please what advice do you have for her..?

Go for a microbiology test ASAP
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Nwagod26: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abeg wait ooooo. Nairaland woman doctor dey do abortion,e go reach her turn. Wetin you talk again,say make Dem cut the neck comot abi?

Wey talk make I wisper give doctor abeg, we dey bizy biko
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Heroes
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
I hope this is the problem, then it means it is not serious if treated.

May God heal her.
Chyjoey:

Medical doctor here smiley

Your friend has a history of a boil that was poorly treated and progressed.

What she has is a bacterial infection known as impetigo, caused by streptococcus pyogenes.
Contrary to what most people on here are telling you,
1. It's not a fungal infection
2. It's not life threatening.

Treatment is topical treatment with Mupirocin creme (Bactroban or Mupiderm). Both contain Mupirocin 2%. Choose whichever is cheaper for you.

A Possible complication of her illness is Post Streptococcal Glomerulonephritis. This is not very common, just giving you a heads up, so just in case they develop some sort of facial puffiness and edema in future, you know to go to the doctor.

Don't seek medical advice on public forums. Ask qualified medical professionals.

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by eskorelvis: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:
It all started when she (my cousin) noticed a swell on her neck with spot on it, her neighbour prescribed a herbal cream for her to use to rub the surface, now I think the herbal cream reacted on her skin and it's itching her, now she has stopped using it..

I fear all these local herbal stuff. I recommend she tries Epiderm skincare cream, it helped me fight off a leg skin infection
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Yungspitta: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:

It looks like ATA (pepper).....ask traditional people around bro....it needs urgent attention
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by thuxzwda1: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
condralbedez:
Electric Ant,use aloe Vera gel to rub on that spot,she will be taking some antibiotics too, preferable becham

Umunna bende grin
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by enonche85(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phorto:

She should just go and see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Most probably skin Herpes.

Visit a dermatologist or take antibiotics. Nothng too serious.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
visijo:
Work hard, get paid, buy beans and egg, eat and mess in the bus let everyone smell your success... �
U are mad grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let her take vitamin C
And rub ketazenol on the affected area, wish her quick recovery
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Freelance363: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
she needs to be examined by a dermatologist-- a skin condition expert. Professional help is best,to avoid escalation.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by gagadey(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
use more herbal cream. Mix it with cow dungs and goat pee!

When dem go tell una sontin, una nr go hear word. When wahala don shele, una go come dere dey find “doctor in the house”..

No doctor in the house today. Al of dem don go yankee
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by seanw: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one na small thing na Norland Herbal � Toothpaste AKA MAGIC PASTE go remove am one time.
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
BoosBae:
Take her to the hospital na, you're here doing doctors in the house angry

It's like you don't value that neck.
you think say na everybody get money to buy card #2k before doctor will now prescribe drugs that will cost another money?
Re: Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) by peacettw: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
let him take her to a hospital. Let's stop diagnosing online upandan

Fortunately, telemedicine has come to stay. If he can get his problems solved here on this platform, that's a big step

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience / Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.