Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Much To Move To UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much To Move To UK (5418 Views)

First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Move To UK by oliverwrites: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hi all, how much do you guys think it will cost to move myself, my wife and my three daughters out of this country.

Someone told me 6m will be enough for me to move to the UK with my family. I feel he is maybe not right.

Do you think I can realistically move to the UK with my family with $25,000 or 12m naira?

The plan is to leave by September next year if I can perfect everything.
Re: How Much To Move To UK by ignis: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
On what ground are you moving with your family to UK?

Study Visa?
Visiting Visa?
Residency or what?
Re: How Much To Move To UK by ahmthankgod(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
To travel there isn't that cost but to survive there is the main kpo kpo
Re: How Much To Move To UK by oliverwrites: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
ignis:
On what ground are you moving with your family to UK?

Study Visa?
Visiting Visa?
Residency or what?
Residence. Someone will was suggesting dependent visa with my wife applying as student.
Re: How Much To Move To UK by oliverwrites: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
ahmthankgod:
To travel there isn't that cost but to survive there is the main kpo kpo
I am a digital marketing and currently all my clients are over there. I don't see any major issue with surviving with GOD on my side.
Re: How Much To Move To UK by ahmthankgod(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
oliverwrites:
I am a digital marketing and currently all my clients are over there. I don't see any major issue with surviving with GOD on my side.
And i'm a marketing assistant
Re: How Much To Move To UK by oliverwrites: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
travelwaka:
Oliverwrites

Hello the best option is to go through School. With school visa you will get a 2 years visa. You can then renew the visa for another 2 years after it expires.
Because if you travel with visit visa, you will only get 6 months visa. Using education is the most guaranteed way of relocating with your family and also being in the system.

if you decide to go through school, either you or your wife may be schooling while the other is working. Then once you or your wife is done the other can also start schooling while the second is working. That way you can stay legally in the UK for up to 6 years after which you can start processing your permanent residency.

For UK visa the most important thing is having a good statement of account. Once you do, it increases your success rate of getting the visa.

Kindly call the number in the flyer for more enquiries and free consultation.

We also process US visa application.
In your experience do you think 6m naira ( minus cost of rent ) will be enough for a family of 5?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much To Move To UK by seedsower(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
oliverwrites:
In your experience do you think 6m naira ( minus cost of rent ) will be enough for a family of 5?

School fees alone is up to 10M (as I was told)
Re: How Much To Move To UK by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
oliverwrites:

Your Families survival, should not be pegged on God......

Ensure you're all legal, to avoid the frustrations that many before you experienced............
Re: How Much To Move To UK by oliverwrites: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2021
seedsower:

School fees alone is up to 10M (as I was told)
School fee for one year is around 7m but we don't have to pay everything upfront.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Move To UK by Blurpy: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2021
The minimum you would see is about 11k pounds which is above 9m already. Then you have to show funds to take care of yourself, your wife and three children which is 845 pounds per month per person and you have 3 kids which is 845 pounds ×9 × 3 kids...about 17m Naira Proof of funds just for children. Gracias!
oliverwrites:
School fee for one year is around 7m but we don't have to pay everything upfront.
Re: How Much To Move To UK by Jorussia(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2021
A minimum of 15m should be your target.You can check schools in Hull and Chester,they very cheap in UK standard.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Move To UK by Antifraud00: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Blurpy:
The minimum you would see is about 11k pounds which is above 9m already. Then you have to show funds to take care of yourself, your wife and three children which is 845 pounds per month per person and you have 3 kids which is 845 pounds ×9 × 3 kids...about 17m Naira Proof of funds just for children. Gracias!

What if I have someone that I can depend on in there ?
Re: How Much To Move To UK by Blurpy: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
The person would write invitation if you're going for visiting or transfer the money to your account if it's for schooling
Antifraud00:

What if I have someone that I can depend on in there ?
Re: How Much To Move To UK by femijay8271(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice one
Re: How Much To Move To UK by Samken2: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pls how can I apply for admission into the British University
Re: How Much To Move To UK by babakb: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
oliverwrites:
Hi all, how much do you guys think it will cost to move myself, my wife and my three daughters out of this country.

Someone told me 6m will be enough for me to move to the UK with my family. I feel he is maybe not right.

Do you think I can realistically move to the UK with my family with $25,000 or 12m naira?

The plan is to leave by September next year if I can perfect everything.

The hardest thing in the world right now is immigrating with your family on the go, most of the time you have to go alone first then after like a year your wife and kids can join you, of course you can visit them within the one year waiting period.

Talking about the UK, you best bet is to secure Skilled Worker Visa, I know it's very hard to get but that's your only realistic route, look for an employer that will sponsor you for Skilled worker visa then move with your family.

The 12M is not even enough for you alone to go for Masters in the UK, the people that are telling you that 6M is enough are assuming that you have a relative that will stand as a sponsor for you that has Millions of naira in their account, If you don't have a sponsor, you must show all the required funds in your account which runs over 20M if you plan to move with your family.

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Move To UK by Nosa111(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Omo! Person be get 5M o. Will that be enough to migrate through master or what ever easier way?

I am scared of leaving this country tho, Make person nor go Dey stranded for another man land. No helper o.

How do people really survive? Whona when don go make whona tell us the truth Na.

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Move To UK by Shareful: 5:08am On Mar 05, 2022
If you or your partner work in digital technology then you should check out UK Global Talent Tech Nation Visa. I made a video about it, I hope it helps How to relocate to the UK with Tech Nation Global Talent Visa - Eligibility, Cost, Timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPI_VluARRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much To Move To UK by chemashie(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2022
Shareful:

If you or your partner work in digital technology then you should check out UK Global Talent Tech Nation Visa. I made a video about it, I hope it helps How to relocate to the UK with Tech Nation Global Talent Visa - Eligibility, Cost, Timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPI_VluARRA
God bless you. This will come handy for my friends on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Move To UK by JapaProfessor: 2:17pm On May 15, 2022
Nosa111:
Omo! Person be get 5M o. Will that be enough to migrate through master or what ever easier way?

I am scared of leaving this country tho, Make person nor go Dey stranded for another man land. No helper o.

How do people really survive? Whona when don go make whona tell us the truth Na.

Check out schools in Czech republic.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Move To UK by Qqqp: 5:12pm On May 15, 2022
chemashie:

God bless you. This will come handy for my friends on WhatsApp.

Don’t waste you money on global talent it’s 50 50 and rejection rate has soared lately to 70percent
Re: How Much To Move To UK by chemashie(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
Qqqp:

Don’t waste you money on global talent it’s 50 50 and rejection rate has soared lately to 70percent
I have PhD with good research profile and publications to get the endorsement from my long time collaborator at Cambridge University. A friend and colleague recently moved to the University of Surrey on the same global talent visa. Although I prefer EB2-NIW (USA) instead of UK (Global talent visa).

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Flags Of The World. / UCC Offers Nigerians Qatar Work Visa For Free. / Unilag Guest House Rooms Rates,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.