Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex (705 Views)

Photo: When You Decide To Buy Made In Nigeria / Housewife Reject $975million Cheque Sent By Her Ex-husband For Divorce / She Killed Their Children To Spite Her Ex- Husband! Would You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex by segzy2000: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
what do i do? my girlfriend decide to connect with her ex,after the harm he did on her.
Re: My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex by Oluschenco(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
A dog will always go back to its vomit. She has her life to live.
Re: My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex by samueloo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
If u love her don't give up on her, ladies always have the challenge of overcomming their formal relationship especially if the current one seems not to be measuring up to their expectation,if u truly love her wait for her and try to understand her more so that she can stay with u,and finally don't get violent with the ex guY!!
Re: My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex by obowunmi(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2011
@ OP what do you do ? Nothing. Its her life. Manage her or move on ---just mk sure ure enjoying her toto.
Re: My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex by segzy2000: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
thanx all.i feel abit relieve with ur statements.she denied it finally of not having any relationship with the guy.she delected the guy from her facebook profile when she noticed i was grieved.this life is, God help me!

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money From Abroad To An Illiterate / Felas Back / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.