Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student (2428 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / How I Made Over 400k As An Upwork Freelancer Within 3 Months With Just My Phone! / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Is there any profitable business I can start with 400k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I don’t want to do any crypto investment I want a real business with no stress within the school area. Your advice needed pls.

I’m in 200 level.

Please I don’t want to spend this money lavishly, I’ve been saving this money since many years ago. I don’t wanna depend on anyone

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by turawaa(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tejumola856:
Is there any profitable business I can start with 400k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I don’t want to do any crypto investment I want a real business with no stress within the school area. Your advice needed pls.

I’m in 200 level, student of Kwara state university.

POS

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by chatinent: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Importation of first grade O.K shoes.

You buy and resell here. The gain in it knows no boundaries.

How do I know?

I do it.

If you need to buy in wholesale too, I am at your service.

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by chatinent: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
turawaa:

POS

Isn't it saturated...plus the risk?

lalasticlala, Dominique, right?
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
turawaa:

POS

Many people are into POS business, at least 3 students are doing POS in my hostel, besides I can’t be doing POS and still going for lecture at the same time. Please any other work?

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
Importation of first grade O.K shoes.

You buy and resell here. The gain in it knows no boundaries.

How about the stress? I dont roll with many people on campus, I don’t even know where to start

How do I know?

I do it.

If you need to buy in wholesale too, I am at your service.

How much to start up ?
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Keep doing whatever gave you 400k at 200level... if it could pay you that as savings, it can pay you more. 400k is some full time graduate annual salary.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:
Keep doing whatever gave you 200k at 200level... if it could pay you that as savings, it can pay you more.
To tell the truth I earned all this money from my parent. You gerrit grin ; as a student.

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by chatinent: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tejumola856:

How much to start up ?

You can start up with ₦400k.

I can sell 150 pairs @ ₦2500 per pair for you to help you start....that's ₦375,000.

You can sell one heel shoe up to ₦6000... since
it's first grade.

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tejumola856:

To tell the truth I earned all this money from my parent. You gerrit grin ; as a student.

Then you can use it as education investment seed to keep you comfortable in school while you read aggressively. If you can earn 400k from your parents in a short period, then they definitely can take you higher with astounding result..

Dont get distracted...

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

You can start up with ₦400k.

I can sell 150 pairs @ ₦2500 per pair for you to help you start....that's ₦375,000.

You can sell one heel shoe up to ₦6000... since
it's first grade.

Where are you located?
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by chiefobdk2: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phone accessories
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by AGROMERCHAENT: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Come and partnes with me in charcoal and GARRI production bussiness, i will be giving you profit shares every month. And you can pull out your 400k any time you want but 4weeks notice. We will do court paper as agreement so both parties interest safe. Location- IDO EKITI, 07066619297

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:

Then you can use it as education investment seed to keep you comfortable in school while you read aggressively. If you can earn 400k from your parents in a short period, then they definitely can take you higher with astounding result..

Dont get distracted... school na scam is for half baked graduates.

I’ve been saving this money since 2019, I know school na scam that’s why I want to start up a business at young age. I just want to be independent.

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
chiefobdk2:
Phone accessories

I think this is a good advice. I’m an engineering I learned phone engineering for 2 years before I gained admission into university but it’s difficult for me to start a phone accessories business because my boss aren’t selling so I don’t know where to start.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:

Dont get distracted... school na scam is for half baked graduates.

I want no stress sir and I said I want a business within the school area.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by chatinent: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tejumola856:

Where are you located?

Abia State.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tejumola856:

I’ve been saving this money since 2019, I know school na scam that’s why I want to start up a business at young age. I just want to be independent.

Alright... legit businesses gives 20% approx on invested capital.. someone selling shoes to you at 2500 to sell at 6000 is a red flag.. if 6000 was possible, why would he want just 375k..

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Invest in btc and continue collecting money from your parents ..........
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by BeardedMeat(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:

Alright... legit businesses gives 20% approx on invested capital.. someone selling shoes to you at 2500 to sell at 6000 is a red flag.. if 6000 was possible, why would he want just 375k..
This is not entirely true. There are whole sellers and there are retailers.

Selling wears in school is good Op. Whether shoes, dresses, tees or pants.

Provided you make it cheaper than market price, and you have a good fashion sense and judgement, so that you can stock only the nicest things, you will break even.

But that 400k was not from your parents, it was from their parcel of land you sold. grin

This land is not for sale, beware of my son kamoru.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
BeardedMeat:
This is entirely true. There are whole sellers and there are retailers.

Yes there are various levels on the chain of supply, but the retailer does not have monopoly of the market and a profit margin of 110% leaves enough room for haggling of prices. Another retailer may believe in turnover at 10% profit while op is waiting on 110% on same product.. being a school location, N6,000 shoe is quite expensive when majority of students wear slides and slippers.

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by BeardedMeat(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:

Yes there are various levels on the chain of supply, but the retailer does not have monopoly of the market and a profit margin of 110% leaves enough room for haggling of prices. Another retailer may believe in turnover at 10% profit while op is waiting on 110% on same product.. being a school location, N6,000 shoe is quite expensive when majority of students wear slides and slippers.
Yes 6k may be too expensive for students. My point was your trying to cast aspersion on the guy that offered him a deal.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by OnyeObodo: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
AGROMERCHAENT:
Come and partnes with me in charcoal and GARRI production bussiness, i will be giving you profit shares every month. And you can pull out your 400k any time you want but 4weeks notice. We will do court paper as agreement so both parties interest safe. Location- IDO EKITI, 07066619297

Don't ever listen to this kind of advice my brother

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:

I have a female friend who’s selling wears, can you believe she gain more than 5 to 7k in a cloth, Yahoo boys dey patronize her wella and dem no dey price ham but I’m a guy it will hard for me to make money through wears, most of the guys like to buy from girls.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by OBALOLA55(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

Abia State.
BROS DEM DEY PRODUCE OK FOR ABIA STATE
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Bigjosh10(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
I can show you a profitable business go start with less than 400k. Send me a DM 08136586697

PS: You won't become a millionaire over night, you must be ready to work
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bigjosh10:
I can show you a profitable business go start with less than 400k. Send me a DM 08136586697

PS: You won't become a millionaire over night, you must be ready to work

Please share it here let other people gain in it. Thank you sir cool

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tejumola856:

I have a female friend who’s selling wears, can you believe she gain more than 5 to 7k in a cloth, Yahoo boys dey patronize her wella and dem no dey price ham but I’m a guy it will hard for me to make money through wears, most of the guys like to buy from girls.

1 - Its depends on the price she bought the cloth and what 5k or 7k represents as percentage on capital for that cloth.

2 - you dont go into business with a mindset of a selected few for patronage. It's best to start small and grow with the market except its contract. No client is sure.

3 - Weighing on the sale of another to compare with yours only leads to depression as you dont know the debt threshold or plugs your partner can accommodate.

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Princevirus(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Princevirus:
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870

I’m not interested in any investment

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by Tejumola856: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:

1 - Its depends on the price she bought the cloth and what 5k or 7k represents as percentage on capital for that cloth.

2 - you dont go into business with a mindset of a selected few for patronage. It's best to start small and grow with the market except its contract. No client is sure.

3 - Weighing on the sale of another to compare with yours only leads to depression as you dont know the debt threshold or plugs your partner can accommodate.

The only problem I have rn is starting, it’s really hard for me to start because I barely talk to people and I don’t really know how to advertise it. If I want to go into wears I will need a sale person who has experience in it, probably a girl.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student by funnyDM: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tejumola856:

I think this is a good advice. I’m an engineering I learned phone engineering for 2 years before I gained admission into university but it’s difficult for me to start a phone accessories business because my boss aren’t selling so I don’t know where to start.

Use 200k and buy Usdt. It's a crypto form for US dollars. Just keep it till next year. You'll be surprised at how much it will earn you.

Secondly, you see these Aba-made polos and shorts? They sell like crazy! You can buy and market them at your school. You can also buy and market boxers and undies for boys and girls, and rake your money!

What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? / Is Fingerling Production Profitable? / Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72