Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Arsenal's Turnaround - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal's Turnaround (585 Views)

Barcelona Boss Xavi Admits He Could Be Sacked If He Fails To Inspire Turnaround / Can Chelsea Perform A Turnaround Tonight | Miguel / Conte Laments Tight Turnaround For City Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal's Turnaround by FWESHVEIN(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
3 months ago, arteta was on the verge of getting sacked but since then, he has successfully led arsenal to 10 matches unbeaten. Recently, arsenal climbed to the top 5 on the table after defeating Watford on Sunday. This turnaround certainly shocked fans all over the world. Once a relegation threatened side, Mikel has made arsenal a force to be reckoned with!

Another thanks goes to an ex man city set piece coach, in person of Nicholas jover. He also contributed to the success of the gunners making them the team with the most goals from set pieces. Arteta's journey has indeed been incredible, his first 100 matches is better than arsenal legendary manager, arsene Wenger. He has recorded more wins compared to him, 56 wins in 100 matches compared to arsene's 53 wins in 100 matches.

Arsenal, currently on 20pts is also ahead of title contenders, Manchester united. “ trust the process ” a popular slang used has indeed been working for arteta, he has tactically evolved after suffering 3 consecutive defeats. Arsenal being the highest spenders and the youngest team in the English premier league will hope to continue this form as they challenge Liverpool on Saturday. Once a rejected stone, arsenal has become a corner stone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal's Turnaround by ItsGoodToBeGood: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Arsenal really surprised me. Kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Turnaround by Ezehillary(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Arsenal, i will never trust that club

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal's Turnaround by ashlyfab78(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
I still no trust arteta, he lack the quality to make tactical sub when thing is going wrong, he doesn't know his team so well, he has this mentality of sticking to a winning team without giving other players opportunity unless one of his winning team is injured, he has no option with auba than to use him despite the guy no dey inform since last season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal's Turnaround by mummymozidat(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Arsenal's Turnaround by Ezehillary(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Ezehillary:
[s]
Ezehillary:
[/s]
Ezehillary:
Re: Arsenal's Turnaround by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Arsenal is minding her business, Dem no disturb anyone. Play and go, win, lose or draw.

I'm happy for them...

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Analysis Of What Went Wrong (Nigeria Vs Tunisia) / FIFA Plan To Extend World Cup Time From 90 Minutes To 100 Minutes / I'm Not Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.