Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Real And Actual Way To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Real And Actual Way To Make Money Online (218 Views)

Dangote Reveals Actual Price Of Cement Sold To Dealers-dangote- Business / The Real Slay Queens (photo) / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real And Actual Way To Make Money Online by Nomaevans(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
[In this short trend, I'll be discussing and attempting the real and actual way, to make money.

We'll be digging on the actual way become an online based entrepreneur, earning full time or Part-time online.

We are not talking about hit and run make money or investment or Ponzi scheme methods or neither are we talking about bring Two people or surveys.

This is not an information that will just help you make a few dollars or few thousand dollars online, but will help you get yourself established as an online entrepreneur,

As I said earlier this is not a hit and run method of which you make a few money then it crashes, then you have to look for a way and continue on that circle,

what I'm about to share with you, is the same system I use personally and have got me established online.

Is a formula that will get you established in the online space in no time.. If you ready to put in the work and learn.

Now Let's look into it.

It's going to be into part and step.

[/code]The first step is

Learn a digital skill, what i mean by digital skill is a high income digital skills.

And it most be in high demand skill that can serve a wide range of audience and purpose, if you have a digital skill, you have the first requirement.

A High income skills include copywriting, social media marketing, email Marketing, Facebook ads, whatsapp marketing, digital marketing etc.

I will be explaining this further in the next trend, if you want me to

[code]
Secondly

After you learnt this skill what next,

Now create a product or service out of your digital skill, or business model that will help people to solve a particular problem.

When you learn a skill, package that skill into a product to solve a problem,

Using that skill to solve a problem is what you get paid for either through a product or service.

[code][/code]Thirdly

Create a marketing system that will help you sell that product or service, continously and recurrently.

if you can get this three part in place, you constantly have. A sure way of making money online for life.

The most important part of this steps is learning a high income digital skill, there are alot of way to learn it, you have resources like YouTube and other free source, but paid sources is most advisable if you want to fast track your journey.

I hope this help

If you are interested in building yourself as well established entrepreneur on the internet then you can connect with me on Instagram at nomaevanz then you can reach me on WhatsApp via my Instagram bio

(1) (Reply)

How Etranzact MD, Toluwalope, Collaborate With Banks To Cheat FG –reps / Is The Era Of Freezing Accounts Because Of Endsars & Crypto Over? / Join Royal Q Nigeria Telegram Group And Get All The Information You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.