Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Travelllng To China To Buy Goods - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelllng To China To Buy Goods (566 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China / Travelling To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelllng To China To Buy Goods by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
guys, i want to travel to china to buy goods. what advice do you have for me? what are easy means to get china business visa?

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfumes For Sale At Wholesale Prices. / Best Luxury Hotels / Study In Malaysia (uk Campus) Or Visit Malaysia For (business Or Hoildays)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.