Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,885,785 members, 6,934,118 topics. Date: Monday, 27 June 2022 at 01:09 AM

Cause Of Ikoyi Building Collapse. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cause Of Ikoyi Building Collapse. (279 Views)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Ikoyi Building Collapse. by tony02: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good evening all, am currently doing a research on the housing and development of high-rise buildings in Nigeria, and using the case study of the Ikoyi 21-storey building that recently collapsed, i would love to know what caused the building to collapse.
Thank you...
Re: Cause Of Ikoyi Building Collapse. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
tony02:
Good evening all, am currently doing a research on the housing and development of high-rise buildings in Nigeria, and using the case study of the Ikoyi 21-storey building that recently collapsed, i would love to know what caused the building to collapse.
Thank you...
If you are writing a research thesis on the subject note that you will tabulate articles.
Shallow Piling, weak coloum base, poor concrete mixture, POOR IRON reinforcement. Pillars are shield thus using 12mm/16mm for such high rise is not effective, 50mm rod is even at the lowest strength for reinforcement.

(1) (Reply)

Red Flags You Should Look For When You Want To Buy Or Rent An Home? / 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex For Rent in Ikorodu Lagos / INVEST IN YALOVA,TURKEY +2348115359141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.