Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira (612 Views)

CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Please How Do I Get A Court Order For The Bank To Reverse A Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by stevnwigw1: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
It is getting close to three weeks since its launch, I have not seen or heard of anyone that has performed a transaction with enaira. If you have seen pls let me know?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by lomprico(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
nobody wan stress himself and lose money ontop

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by Mightymosco: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Watz e naira?...
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by Iliveforever(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
CBN executives wey dn use an cash out since come forget say the app still dey exist sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by xelly: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shebi CBN want give us loan via enaira? let them send the money there since they have our details.

I am sure if they fund the enaira and tell us how to access the money, download will hit 300million before tomorrow morning.

Op, abi you get money to spend ni? I no get to donate for Buhari next japa

8 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by davidodiba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
E-Naira....Evasive Naira grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by longetivity(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerians don even forget say CBN launch e naira
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by BlackfireX: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nice innovative

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by Ezinwa120: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
I just transferred 5k to my e-naira yesterday and it seams useless because I cannot send to anyone else. What's the point of e-naira when U cannot make international transfer. Nonsense and e-naira.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by MMempire(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
You can do a transfer to my wallet to confirm if the eNaira app is really working. Honestly, the app is very simple and easy to use. Nigerians will appreciate the app later. I currently love the app, only that I don't trust this current government much with my money.

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by xenastar(f): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
I couldn't even register. I tried
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Complete A Transaction With Enaira by SEYIKP(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
By next year, nobody will remember that this is an e-naira. The thought behind it is flaw. What's the difference between e-naira and the e-payments that banks are already offering.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write Professional Business Plans, Proposals, And Sales Copies For You! / How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? / How To Get This Online Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.