Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

POS Declined But Debited - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Declined But Debited (1712 Views)

Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Declined But Debited by tivta(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello guys, please i need advice.
Today around 10am i went to buy cooking gas but the receipt said DECLINED, soon after printing the receipt i got a debit alert.
I was told by the attendant that I will be refunded, however as i type this not reversal.
I used my Ecobank master card.
Kindly let me know what to do.
Re: POS Declined But Debited by Patriot9: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Take the declined receipt to your bank after 24hrs
Re: POS Declined But Debited by Digital101: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
They will refund the Money and if they didn't go to your bank tomorrow.
Re: POS Declined But Debited by tivta(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Patriot9:
Take the declined receipt to your bank after 24hrs
Thanks
Re: POS Declined But Debited by tivta(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Digital101:
They will refund the Money and if they didn't go to your bank tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: POS Declined But Debited by maxnedu11(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Visit your bank to lay your complaint although you have to wait for atleast 24hrs, or check your card and call the customer care line on it then follow the voice instructions to speak to an agent and then lay your complaint. Also remember to follow up.
Wishing you quick refund in this sapa period.
Re: POS Declined But Debited by tivta(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
maxnedu11:
Visit your bank to lay your complaint although you have to wait for atleast 24hrs, or check your card and call the customer care line on it then follow the voice instructions to speak to an agent and then lay your complaint. Also remember to follow up.
Wishing you quick refund in this sapa period.
Thanks
Re: POS Declined But Debited by XXXXTENTACION: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
They are supposed to refund it within 24hrs if after 24hrs they don't refund go and complain to your Bank...

1 Like

Re: POS Declined But Debited by Maxymilliano(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Go to your bank and request for dispense error form ... The transaction will be reversed once it's filled, submitted and processed
Re: POS Declined But Debited by Boogyman557: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad / Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) / Man Sets Internet Ablaze After This Selfless Act (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.