Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! (1695 Views)

POS Declined But Debited / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by mediclife1987(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Make una help me oh!

I think UBA has a covert sinister plan to impoverish me in this country for reasons best known to them!

I've had several declined but debited transactions with my ATM use up to the tune of almost #6,000 and I've been disturbing them on Twitter since last month, yet they've failed to revert my money back, always telling me "all hands are one deck to resolve the issue", for the past 4weeks!

Please and please help me beg UBA to refund my money back oh! These are sweat of my labour, and I've not been able to enjoy them, since they debited me for what I didn't buy!

They shouldn't force my hand to come and cause a scene in their banks till they listen to me oh!

And to think I even penned them down as my salary account at work, I'm already having huge regrets for doing that.

Below are dates of declined yet un-reversed transactions:

17/02/2023- #1,000 at 7:27pm debited twice for the amount stated.

23/02/2023- #1,000 at 5:58pm

23/02/2023- #1,000 at 6:03pm

24/02/2023- #1,600 at 5:37pm

Now 02/03/2023- #1,300 at 3.29pm

@UBACares & @UBAGroup refund my money!!!

Mods please in the name of God, help me move this to front page, to force UBA into refunding my money.

It is my sweat, and I didn't steal it, I toiled, suffered and spent sleepiness nights before getting this money, UBA cannot just come and steal it like that!

Mods please and please do something, before I do what I'll later regret! cry
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2023
mediclife1987:
Make una help me oh!

I think UBA has a covert sinister plan to impoverish me in this country for reasons best known to them!

I've had several declined but debited transactions with my ATM use up to the tune of almost #6,000 and I've been disturbing them on Twitter since last month, yet they've failed to revert my money back, always telling me "all hands are one deck to resolve the issue", for the past 4weeks!

Please and please help me beg UBA to refund my money back oh! These are sweat of my labour, and I've not been able to enjoy them, since they debited me for what I didn't buy!

They shouldn't force my hand to come and cause a scene in their banks till they listen to me oh!

And to think I even penned them down as my salary account at work, I'm already having huge regrets for doing that.

Below are dates of declined yet un-reversed transactions:

17/02/2023- #1,000 at 7:27pm debited twice for the amount stated.

23/02/2023- #1,000 at 5:58pm

23/02/2023- #1,000 at 6:03pm

24/02/2023- #1,600 at 5:37pm

Now 02/03/2023- #1,300 at 3.29pm

@UBACares & @UBAGroup refund my money!!!

Mods please in the name of God, help me move this to front page, to force UBA into refunding my money.

It is my sweat, and I didn't steal it, I toiled, suffered and spent sleepiness nights before getting this money, UBA cannot just come and steal it like that!

Mods please and please do something, before I do what I'll later regret! cry

Palm pay has taken over too

Too many decline from customers and they were all debited but I'm yet to see the money... this is becoming serious o, the worst is na ikeja their office is
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2023
acewines:

Palm pay has taken over too

Too many decline from customers and they were all debited but I'm yet to see the money... this is becoming serious o, the worst is na ikeja their office is
Palmpay how? Abeg explain proper make I know what and what step to take! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Emmanuella00(f): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2023
I'll advice you that,UBA is one of the frustrating banks in Nigeria!
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Asin ehh!
USsd no dey work, transfer no, unnecessary debit and beneficiary no dey see money! Dem transfer to your uba you no go see am.

You can't even check your account balance! 🤣
Na online bank dey save pesin this period!
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Palmpay how? Abeg explain proper make I know what and what step to take! 🤣

Customers tried to send me money using their palm pay pos, the thing declined in fact the paper showed declined twice and the customer was debited twice this has happened to like 4 people now and I was not credited.. last night where I went to to buy something, a man came back and was telling the guy that he's been debited and he should check his account balance, the seller no gree while arguing I asked and I was told same thing that I faced

It's scary cause this people fit close their one office for ikeja now and run

And my customer made 150k transfer and e no show and she tried it twice yesterday morning( hers na opay)
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Asin ehh!
USsd no dey work, transfer no, unnecessary debit and beneficiary no dey see money! Dem transfer to your uba you no go see am.

Ussd get choko dis period

Na normal bank app transfer I dey do now o

I go with my wife to buy dinner for tantalizer, after the purchase, fcmb app no gree open o

We waited for like 30mins b4 e open den took 45min b4 they got the money cry
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2023
acewines:

Customers tried to send me money using their palm pay pos, the thing declined in fact the paper showed declined twice and the customer was debited twice this has happened to like 4 people now and I was not credited.. last night where I went to to buy something, a man came back and was telling the guy that he's been debited and he should check his account balance, the seller no gree while arguing I asked and I was told same thing that I faced

And my customer made 150k transfer and e no show and she tried it twice yesterday morning( hers na opay)
Obob I come dey reason oo. No be to comot money wey dey my palmpay so? 🤣
I no way hear story oo.

Na that physical office wey Dem no get dey even fear me pass anything! 🤣
But which bank dey okay again, all these bank keeps frustrating everyone on a daily basis!
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2023
acewines:

I go with my wife to buy dinner for tantalizer, after the purchase, fcmb app no gree open o

Blast! At least Dem no change am for you. So, pesin no fit trust these banks for emergency case like this!
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by jaeyking(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2023
UBA that I made a withdrawal from my 1xbet account, it showed confirmed but till today I no see credit alert
I tried another withdrawal after 4 hours I see am
So my previous withdrawal still dey hang.

I no just understand wetin dey worry this banks

Now before I eat anywhere I go send money first oo. I no fit bear disgrace

1 Like

Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Blast! At least Dem no change am for you. So, pesin no fit trust these banks for emergency case like this!

Lol, no banks dey for emergency o

Na cash fit save you o

Na why I don start to dey keep cash now

I go hoard am
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Obob I come dey reason oo. No be to comot money wey dey my palmpay so? 🤣
I no way hear story oo.

Na that physical office wey Dem no get dey even fear me pass anything! 🤣
But which bank dey okay again, all these bank keeps frustrating everyone on a daily basis!

Fcmb dey try shaaa,but na ussd no dey go like this except to buy airtime.. when you need them most,dem dey fumble

Access bank na crook..
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by mediclife1987(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Emmanuella00:

My gf was just telling me yesterday say na "Agbako" bank.. cry

And them go dey do like better pesin for UBA dey answer person..
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by mediclife1987(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Asin ehh!

God abeg!
Shey when salary show, me I go get laidis?
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2023
acewines:

Lol, no banks dey for emergency o

Na cash fit save you o

Na why I don start to dey keep cash now

I go hoard am
So, na una dey hoard our cash? 🤔🤣🤣
No wonder we no dey see the money!
Abeg oo.
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2023
mediclife1987:

God abeg!
Shey when salary show, me I go get laidis?
If na UBA, zenith, GT and the other mumu bank, then forget you fit experience serious network issue! 🤣

Or jus use palmpay or any online bank receive am. Those ones dey trustworthy pass. Lolzz
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

So, na una dey hoard our cash? 🤔🤣🤣
No wonder we no dey see the money!
Abeg oo.

🤣😂 no be so o
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by duro4chang(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2023
This is the country that wants to practice cashless policy. Stupid Emefiele.
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by TheMaharajah: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2023
I get over 10,000 for my uba account but ATM dey show 3 naira oya transfer 2ru ussd for the past four days for where.
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
acewines:

The issue is not with PalmPay but the bank card the person use… access bank do me shege with PalmPay… I tried to fund my account last week Friday and Saturday , it failed and I was debited, I chat their customer care up on my bank app and the money reverse after 3days to my PalmPay…
Since then I have been sending money directly from my app instead of using card
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by charlesdinho7(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
this is very simple to resolve. go to your bank and complain, they will give you a form to fill. within a week, you will get your money back. i am speaking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by allen113: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
ATM I collect October last year way suppose expire 2025 na the useless bank send me text last month say my ATM go expire in 60days, e no two days them send me another text say the ATM go expire in 30 days, e no reach two days them send me text say the ATM dn expire, I no even bother go bank because of the queue when the whole naira brouhaha die down na then I go pay them visit.
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by nedekid: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
acewines:

Lolz, Fcmb de hold my ₦5100 since 28 of january. Declined transaction. Money I don take call them don pass the 5100. Lol.
I just weak.
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2023
nedekid:

Lolz, Fcmb de hold my ₦5100 since 28 of january. Declined transaction. Money I don take call them don pass the 5100. Lol.
I just weak.

Just worrisome where this country is headed

I keep saying it that an average Nigerian is criminally minded.
An institution stealing from the people, yet nothing can be done cus nobody has money to sue them to court....

Na why innoson sue gtb to court and won
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by mediclife1987(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
acewines:

Just worrisome where this country is headed

I keep saying it that an average Nigerian is criminally minded.
An institution stealing from the people, yet nothing can be done cus nobody has money to sue them to court....

Na why innoson sue gtb to court and won

But why aren't Lawyers suing these organizations? Are they not touched by it like the rest of us?
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2023
mediclife1987:

But why aren't Lawyers suing these organizations? Are they not touched by it like the rest of us?

Na wetin dey vex me be that

Or probably dey too don't have the resources and time to fight it cus it can take years o
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by mediclife1987(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2023
acewines:

Na wetin dey vex me be that

Or probably dey too don't have the resources and time to fight it cus it can take years o

So? What resources do they need, since they won't be paying any legal fees?
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2023
mediclife1987:

So? What resources do they need, since they won't be paying any legal fees?

Nawa o

You go be the lawyer and the accuser all at once in a court case

Have a lovely Sunday

Take care
Re: Declined But Debited ATM Transactions By UBA One Too Many!!! by mediclife1987(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2023
acewines:

Nawa o

You go be the lawyer and the accuser all at once in a court case

Have a lovely Sunday

Take care

Is that impossible?
You'll be the prosecutor now...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK / Tragedy Strikes As Akawo Woman Loses Memory In Owerri / CRIME WAVE SWEEPS BRITAIN, THREATENS THE EMPIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.