Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife? (520 Views)

LET’S TALK!! Be Honest If You Were Tuface Idibia, Would You Runaway Or Not / 'he Is An Old Man, What Do You Expect' - Ronke Oshodi Oke Replies Pete Edochie / Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife? by micheal34(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
So I stumbled upon the below screenshot and literally cried like a baby.
Aswear down, I’ll file for a divorce the next day if my wife display such attitude towards my mother.

See Screenshot Below �

https://www.voicesuit.com/be-honest-if-you-were-this-young-man-what-would-you-do-to-your-wife-see-what-happened/

What’s your take on this?

BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife?

Re: BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife? by slawormiir: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

No woman on earth will make me abandon my mother

2 Likes

Re: BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife? by Abfinest007(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
My grandma took care of me but I still love my mom . even 2pac realize the position of his mom when he sang dear mama
Re: BE HONEST!! If You Were This Young Man, What Would You Do To Your Wife? by DDDEnterprises: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
God help you.

everyone with their own concerns.

Like over here, we're worried about how fvcked up the world is and we're hoping for the emergence of "The Unity" so he can orchestrate the coming of The New Era and start the process of healing the world.

I pray The Most High gets all our concerns resolved.

We await your coming, The Unity.

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest Builds A Nightclub So Big Like A Football Pitch (video) / Stop Watching Mount Zion Christian Films, Jesus Is Not Pleased - Clergywoman / Portable Ft. Small Doctor - Neighbor ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.