Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? (6784 Views)

Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by cheechee1(m): 2:47am On Dec 16, 2019
How many of you grew up watching this hilarious young man on television back then? I could remember he played the character of a geek or nerd who typically wore large, thick eyeglasses, flood pants held up by suspenders, multi-colored cardigan sweaters, and had a high-pitched voice.

Although I cannot remember his real name as well as the name of the TV programme he appeared in. But I know he was called STEVE on the show and he was a fun to watch as he made me stay completely glued to the TV screen at the time. Check out this 'before and after' picture of him. And if you know his real name, please I'd appreciate that Nairalanders

-

Cc - Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, Fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by MuttleyLaff: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2019
cheechee1:
How many of you grew up watching this hilarious young man on television back then? Although I cannot remember his real name as well as the name of the TV programme he appeared in. But I know he was called STEVE on the show and he was a fun to watch as he made me stay completely glued to the TV screen at the time. Check out this 'before and after' picture of him. And if you know his real name, please I'd appreciate that Nairalanders
Cc - Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, Fynestboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHiqDQQZOjc
The first and last pics are Steve Urkel, the "Family Matters" fictional character played by Jaleel White. Jaleel, a typical black American first name, right?, lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by Goldencheese(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Funny guy. Looks very handsome now.

4 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2019
The guy that always talk as if they use fufu block his nostrils. I even thought he was late. Those days early morning Saturday on NTA. If am right.

14 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by RichDad1(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2019
His real name Jaleel White and the show was Family Matters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by segebase(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Family matters

2 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2019
If you watched this show, you should be marrier with at least one kid by now

5 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by femi4: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Yea, remembered him in a Bill Cosby show: Jaleel White

1 Like

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by YorubaLord: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2019
RichDad1:

There you go. Someone just gave you his real name.

2 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by domido(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2019

SenecaTheYonger:

angry grin grin
I watched it ooo. Then I used to call his father papa Ajasco. I'm not married but soon by God grace.

4 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Ahhh take me back cry

1 Like

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by cruzydal(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2019
I thought they said he was dead
Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by cheechee1(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHiqDQQZOjc
The first and last pics are Steve Urkel, the "Family Matters" fictional character played by Jaleel White. Jaleel, a typical black American first name, right?, lol

Thank you MuttleyLaff

1 Like

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by cheechee1(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2019
priceaction:
The guy that always talk as if they use fufu block his nostrils. I even thought he was late. Those days early morning Saturday on NTA. If am right.

Hahaha! Priceaction, you're very funny ooo

1 Like

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by cheechee1(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2019
domido:

angry grin grin
I watched it ooo. Then I used to call his father papa Ajasco. I'm not married but soon by God grace.

That's true, there's some sort of resemblance
Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by cheechee1(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2019
RichDad1:

Thank you RichDad1
Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by Yuneehk(f): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2019
He's now so handsome. Person don old shaaa

SenecaTheYonger:
grin grin
Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by taretoofine(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
That's Steve... Heard he's a genius in real life too

1 Like

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by Olivegreen(f): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
O my goodnesssss STEVE!!

Money is sweet o tongue

1 Like

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by cheechee1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olivegreen:
O my goodnesssss STEVE!!

Money is sweet o tongue

Lol! I remember Tyler James Williams on Everybody Hates Chris (Chris Rock). I still have the all the episodes at home up till today.
Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
priceaction:
Yeah, sponsored by CADBURY NIGERIA PLC

2 Likes

Re: Now & Then - Who Remembers This Young Man & What's His Real Name? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Many times we realize how old we have grown when we see how old people we know we are older than have grown

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online / BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] / The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.