Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sire Godwin Is The New Definition Of Gospel Music In Ghana - Artiste Profile - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sire Godwin Is The New Definition Of Gospel Music In Ghana - Artiste Profile (216 Views)

Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sire Godwin Is The New Definition Of Gospel Music In Ghana - Artiste Profile by musicsonhertz: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Name:
Owusu-Agyapong
Owusu Godwin Agyapong is A multi talented Ghanaian born writer,singer and composer.

Date of birth: 24/04/1991
Place of birth: Old Tafo - Kumasi
Parents (occupation): Daddy Retired teacher,
Mum: Trader

Educational Background:

Sire Godwin has very high profile in the world of academics and a holder of BSc in Accounting and computing

Why music:
Music is a good to the soul and of all manmust be grateful to God, blessed and filled with the holy spirit I taught to use all my time to win others through by preaching out the gospel and winning souls for christ.

Stage name:
Sire Godwin

(Godwin is the house hold name but as branding is concerned to him the 'Sire' added to his name will make him stand out among many.

Type of genre: Highlife

Why that genre:
The highlife rhythm is originated from Africa tribe culture and so would wish to promote Africa through music and for the whole world.

Motivations:

Sire Godwin Kofi draws motivations from old Ghanaian Gospel Legends Kofi Abraham,Comfort Anoh and other great personalities in records because they define music as it supposed to be , still stand to be celebrated each time and always his greatest icons.

New single out now :
Bisa Nyame

What informed the title of the single:
Seek he first and all other things shall be added , was the message given to him after a request he placed before the Lord about the new single released.

Signed to a record label: Yes finally signed into a Ghanaian record label by name Noak P Records own by Nana Acheampong.

Local and foreign artistes he looks up to: No featured collaboration yet but looking up for it soon.

My career in next ten years: Being able to reach many people in the world through the gospel music.

Final words to your fans:
Noting is so hard for the lord..in his time he makes everything possible ,have faith in God and keep your trust in him.. for man fails but God promises are yes and Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How Wizkid Inspired My Sound...spotless / Favour Gregory Releases His Debut Single Titled " Miracle God " / Portable Ft. Barry Jhay – All Eyes On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.