Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira (5030 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
These are indeed trying times for Super Eagles chief coach Samson Siasia,following the disappearance of his housemaid with a colossal sum of N5million.

Siasia, who has been busy with the national team assignment returned home to discover that his housemaid had bolted away with the said amount

The coach made frantic efforts to locate the housemaid to no avail.

As at the time of going to the press, it could not be ascertained the other items the lady may have made away with.

However, the ebony black sweat merchant has resolved to take the matter in his stride by not reporting the incident to the police to avoid undue negative publicity
He had confided in a friend about the stolen money, but promising not to pursue the case any futher.

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/samson-siasias-housegirl-absconds-n5m-naira
also coined from soccer star
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by candylips(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
Donlittle:

These are indeed trying times for Super Eagles chief coach Samson Siasia,following the disappearance of his housemaid with a colossal sum of N5million.

Siasia, who has been busy with the national team assignment returned home to discover that his housemaid had bolted away with the said amount

The coach made frantic efforts to locate the housemaid to no avail.

As at the time of going to the press, it could not be ascertained the other items the lady may have made away with.

However, the ebony black sweat merchant has resolved to take the matter in his stride by not reporting the incident to the police to avoid undue negative publicity
He had confided in a friend about the stolen money, but promising not to pursue the case any futher.

Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by r231(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
sorry boss

next time use the bank

they are there for a reason
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
I guess he no wan use bank bec of the new rules set to implement next year now, the man wan redraw all hin money for bank small small now grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by 702: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
@least its far far better than if his case was like the IMF's ex-chief! grin
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2011
702:

@least its far far better than if his case was like the IMF's ex-chief! grin
LMAO, this one sef bad o, he be like say no be housewife o
na girlfriend, he they pim pim the girl small small
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
candylips:

LMFAO, I JUST SAW THAT, EBONY BLACK SWEAT MERCHANT
WTF, DOES THAT MEAN THO?? grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by georgem(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
aint it stupid that a man of his exposure would still keep that much at home when he is not running baba ijebu, abi na comma leg money?
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
georgem:

aint it silly that a man of his exposure would still keep that much at home when he is not running baba ijebu, abi na comma leg money?
me, i happy for the girl o, NATIONAL CAKE MONEY, the girl don collect her own, he remain me na cheesy
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by DisGuy: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2011
georgem:

aint it silly that a man of his exposure would still keep that much at home when he is not running baba ijebu, abi na comma leg money?

Gbam!!
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by semid4lyfe(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2011
Do people really believe this story?

Soccerstar na hogwash journalism nah
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by babseg(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2011
The housegirl played a fast one on uncle siasia.  grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by medjai(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2011
Why keep such huge sum at home?
Perhaps, there's stuff going on between Siasia and 'Ekaette' that we don't know about.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by mrofficial(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2011
Siasia, watch out because you don cast yourself. So you keep 5million naira for house? The boyz are coming for you.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by octar6: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2011
Story story story. Siasia can never b dis daft. I dont believe it.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by daroz(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2011
Donlittle:

However, the ebony black sweat merchant has resolved to take the matter in his stride by not reporting the incident to the police to avoid undue negative publicity.

He dont want negative publicty so he went to the press, instead of the police.  Does that make sence?
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by dabrake(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2011
That is d reward he gets for picking 1 point @ addis ababa
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by cold(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2011
This is a load of hogwash
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by dara22: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2011
this is what we call carelessness, the house girl was smart, as a house girl even in 10 years to come she can't have that kind of money and to coach siasia this is just a loan you will recoup in future but broz u are more than 5million
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by MMM2(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2011
sharp girl

but by now anoda guy will be eating and wasting d money.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by Leonoel202(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2011
Hard to believe, if true , then, Oga Siasia !! na suwegbe.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by basadenet: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2011
where has he got that kind of money from? Infact the police ought to question him and ask why did he have to keep that kind of large amount at home when there are Banks every corner. At least this will teach him a butter lesson. sorry o.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by justwise(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2011
basadenet:

where has he got that kind of money from? Infact the police ought to question him and ask why did he have to keep that kind of large amount at home when there are Banks every corner. At least this will teach him a butter lesson. sorry o.

Are u serious or u just want to say something cos others are doing the same?
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by akunta(f): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2011
If its true,then i really do feel his loss
But, wat biz does he have keeping 5m @ home?
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by buzugee(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2011
M M M:
sharp girl
Donlittle link=topic=684096.msg8464890#msg8464890 date=1307367077:

me, i happy for the girl o, NATIONAL CAKE MONEY, the girl don collect her own, he remain me na  cheesy

i bet both yall nimrods bellyache everyday about corrupt politicians and how nigerian politicians are evil and corrupt blah blah blah  undecided
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by ronia(f): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2011
How cn he kip such amount at homeis his fault.nxt tim he take precussion.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by xanadu101(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
He was careless with d N5m and someone more carefull has taken it to keep it carefully. i know the girl and i have her no. make i run quick go take my share
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by isquar3d3(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
basadenet:

5 million is his monthly salary frm NFF. If ds is true, maybe bros was trying 2 avoid tax on d money. Oga Sia1 no worry, very soon u go collect June salary(i sincerely hope that ds is nt his june salary paid upfront sha)
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by phreakabit(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
You spoil another man own, God go spoil your own. Karma for what he is doing to Osaze IMO.
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by oladayo042: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
Another reason for Sanusi's withdrawal limit. Why keep N5m cash at home?
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by vislabraye(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2011
Na wa O. A whole 5 million in the house ? It's very funny and risky. . . Its a mind opener to a lot of peep out there, especially if u dont have a bullion van as a wardrobe
Re: Samson Siasia's Housegirl Absconds With N5m Naira by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
buzugee:

i bet both yall nimrods bellyache everyday about corrupt politicians and how nigerian politicians are evil and corrupt blah blah blah  undecided
u just want to act like say na you holy pass ehn? abegi make we hear word jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Accused Of Tax Evasion In Spain / African Youth Championship: Congo 2007 / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.