Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male (40769 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by seyz91(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy
Mogajunior:
cool
Congrat girl.
But I hope she can tell the difference between Charge, circuit, conductor and current. I hope she fit enter ceiling do one or two connection like Oga Emma for area.. Elect elect no be by theory o
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Valuc: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Streetdreamx:
Now that's the real slay queen and the type of female ought to be celebrated, not those stupid bbnaija ladies. Also its normal in engineering, Even during our own time we had only one female elect/elect course mate.
those bbnaija own ua abusing... Did u see any one that didn't go to school?
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by seyz91(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
got it
gistray:
Unfortunately they can't compete with third class students down south
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by advanceDNA: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2021
femi4:
It's a shame.... Yet we want the future to be female technology wise

It’s a shame??
Have u been to nursing class...?? Is it also a shame for men becos there are more women.

I don’t understand why u people like to paint a sad or marginalized picture when it’s just a case of men and women don’t like the same things....

If government makes engineering free for women only till PhD level.. u will still find more men in engineering than women...
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by sinola(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2021
wow! this is refreshing
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Yankee101: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Congrat girl.
But I hope she can tell the difference between Charge, circuit, conductor and current. I hope she fit enter ceiling do one or two connection like Oga Emma for area.. Elect elect no be by theory o

Elect elect don pass to dey enter ceilings
You should be able to design an arduino circuit board for a robotic arm or using current and circuit breakers to automate home appliances with some little code
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Amozever12: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
gistray:
Unfortunately they can't compete with third class students down south
I don't think u know what u are saying bro. ABU is not a mushroom university. Get ur facts well, before spilling ....

5 Likes

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by walesho(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2021
And so, its no big deal if there is truly gender equality and right. Come to the western world you will see the female gender doing the jobs of the male
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by EngrNnamdi6030(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
sad
DropsMic:
Okay
meaning what bro ��
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by angelfallz(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Very true

doggedfighter:
A diva.

They must have spoilt her with pampering and care grin

It's really fun being in the midst of boys. You're

everyone's 'baby' and they go all out to look out for you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by EngrNnamdi6030(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by stuffs4me(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations though

But come to university of Benin and see large numbers of baby girls in engineering faculty

That's a lie. Engineering faculties the world over always have few ladies and UniBen is no exception.
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by phatlytall(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=doggedfighter post=107454042]

Femi, do you think our society has been fair to the girl child?[Yes, they have, they've even neglected the boy child.]
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by angelfallz(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Please don't ruin this with that nonsense of society not being fair to the girl child. Which law states that girls can not study engineering? Of course no law states so, that is why she went and studied engineering and graduated.

Nothing is stopping girls from studying engineering. It is just hat naturally girls don't go for such courses. It is not a new thing.

doggedfighter:

Femi, do you think our society has been fair to the girl child?
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2021
In this day and age of advancement?!!... What a shame!!!

Yet we are all Nigerian citizens!

In the same nation, some are moving as fast as they can into the future while others are content to remain backwards!!!!
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Hapinex01: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2021
That can only happen if she play her card well by not giving any of them pu*y
doggedfighter:
A diva.

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by angelfallz(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2021
It is not a 9ja thing. The same thing is applicable all over the world. Women naturally don't go for engineering courses, but they like social sciences courses.

DaInferno:
Normal thing with engineering courses herein 9ja

Na social science and courses like MCB the ladies the full

1 Like

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by YoungAncient1: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2021
If electrical only had a girl, I am sure mechanical engineering will have negative (-) value of females.

#machineboys
#whenitmoves
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by angelfallz(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2021
It is not a Nigeria thing. It happens all over the world. Women naturally don't go for courses like engineering. They usually prefer social sciences.

Optimistguy1969:
It's not new.
It happens in all higher institutions in Nigeria.

In my time, they were just 2 females.

THE FUTURE IS WHAT AGAIN ?
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by adebayo3449(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

Don't say this ma'am.
Some schools accept ladies with low scores into Engineering. Just to encourage them.
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by 2braithe: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Congrat girl.
For Naija here,na so so maths them dey give us solve!
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Kaa4(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Have you checked Mass Communication especially in private universities?
quote author=DaInferno post=107454369]Normal thing with engineering courses herein 9ja

Na social science and courses like MCB the ladies the full[/quote]
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by angelfallz(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2021
What is the ratio of boys to girls? It is not about the number of girls. It is about the ratio.
In my uni that year, computer engineering or elect elect i can't remember, out of 20 something students there were only 5 girls.
In my 100 level in media studies out of 77 students, guess how many girls......
70!!
there were 70 girls and 7 boys.

Girls naturally gravitate towards social sciences. This is not a new phenomenon.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations though

But come to university of Benin and see large numbers of baby girls in engineering faculty
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Nigerialabalaba: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2021
Dis na d North wey some arrogant and gullible southerners and the useless masanfani IPOB terrorists wey burn down Lasgidi no sabi. Dem stay for inside potopoto dey tink say everywhere outside iboland sef na potopoto. Shiorr
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by angelfallz(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2021
Please explain how it is a societal problem.

RoyalBoutique:

First of all, it's a societal problem.

Secondly, with the way our females are behaving now, it's just keeps making it worse for the girl child.

Oloshoism has been institutionalised by our females.

The future might be female, but not in Nigeria.
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by doggedfighter(f): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2021
adebayo3449:

Don't say this ma'am.
Some schools accept ladies with low scores into Engineering. Just to encourage them.

Did you see the question mark showing its a question?
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Mrbenny001: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Shame on that region
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Mogajunior(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Yankee101:

Elect elect don pass to dey enter ceilings
You should be able to design an arduino circuit board for a robotic arm or using current and circuit breakers to automate home appliances with some little code
I understand you man but can she carry out basic electrical work? That's very important.
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
A diva.

But you won't escape their John Thomas
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by John4B: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Congratulations to her, It's not easy. I love hardworking ladies not all these pussycoin ones.
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Yankee101: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
I understand you man but can she carry out basic electrical work? That's very important.

There's a difference between an artisan electrician and electrical engineer

You're asking about artisan work, she's not an artisan that went to trade school

She can design the circuitry of a house, identify quality materials and supervise the installation by artisans, she must not enter the ceiling and use hammer to break wall. Electrical engineers are helping to build robots today

3 Likes

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Psoul(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

Not just the society, even the girl children are not fair to themselves.
How many female Nairalanders are congratulating their fellow female exploits here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble / Unilorin Likely Post-jamb Questions / When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.