Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Forex Brokers Manipulate The Chart To Steal Your Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Forex Brokers Manipulate The Chart To Steal Your Money (1116 Views)

Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Forex Brokers Manipulate The Chart To Steal Your Money by christtar(m): 2:21am On Nov 09, 2021
I am a part time forex trader, I invested over N600,000.00 using FXTM platform to trade.
I lost a lot of money because of FXTM’s Manipulation of bid/ask spreads. They manipulated the forex trading chart in such a way that it will be almost impossible for a trader to make a little profit.
While I was trading minutes ago I compared FXTM trading platform to what is obtainable in real time and I was shocked � to see the the difference between FXTM platform and the real-time price. They have manipulated the trading platform in such a way that when you are supposed to have made profit it would not reflect on their fake and manipulated platform. This is how they steal peoples money.

BEWARE OF FXTM FOREX BROKERS, they are a conglomerate of scammers .
Take a look at the asking and bidding price on their platform and what is obtainable in the real market .

This is how they put professional traders in trouble when they trade with other peoples money.

Take a good look at the prices on their platform and the prices in realtime. This is how professional traders lose money while trading with investors money .

Manipulation of bid/ask spreads

These types of scams have decreased over the years yet they are still around. This is why it is important to choose a Forex broker who is registered with a regulatory agency. These type of scams would normally involve having spreads of around 7-8 pips instead of between 2-3 pips which is the norm.
Forex traders place share your thought about this

Re: How Forex Brokers Manipulate The Chart To Steal Your Money by dawnomike(m): 2:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Different platforms have different spreads... That is simply higher and that does not make them a scam.

Sorry about the loss bro... Try trading synthetics (volatility trade)
Re: How Forex Brokers Manipulate The Chart To Steal Your Money by Tbasicme: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Na wa
Re: How Forex Brokers Manipulate The Chart To Steal Your Money by Boogyman557: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REALLY BAD. WTF MAN
Re: How Forex Brokers Manipulate The Chart To Steal Your Money by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Fxtm spread is really bad... I use Exness broker and they're OK. You can also check this thread, you may like what is there
https://www.nairaland.com/6830991/forex-trading-software-both-newbies

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: Youths Bath With Cow Blood For Money Rituals (video) / Breaking : Popular Igbo Market, Dei-dei Abuja Set Ablaze (video) / Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Condom For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.